Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Oga Righteousness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Righteousness (170 Views)

Holiness (a.k.a) Righteousness Is a Bigot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be A Moderator. / VIDEO: β€˜your Oga Is Talking’ – Chiwetalu Agu Cautions Soldier / Oga Ndi Oga, The Light Have Come To Shine In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Righteousness by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2023
I am occupied with thoughts of how I will get or make money, and I told myself that I will just be reading news here without sharing my opinions.

But seeing the nonsense you keep littering Nairaland with forced me to make out time to put you on the right track.

See, let us humans be guided and make judgement based on logic and for the sake of humanity. Let us not make judgement based on the teachings of a religion that was forced on us by those who were more interested in our mineral resources.

For the sake of humanity and reasoning, do you believe that a Creator will create the Cannanites, and instruct the Jews to go destroy and possess their land?

Cannanites are equally humans, the Creator could have preserved them like he preserved the Assyrians through Jonah, if their ways was evil.

When the Isrealites were in exile the Arab Palestinians occupied their land. Is it not natural for people in need of good land to occupy a land that was better and empty?

If it was right for ancient Isrealis to conquer and disposses the Cannanites of their land, why do you think that it is wrong for the Palestinians to occupy the land, without killing anyone, when the Isrealis were in exile?

Why must White Isrealis be God's first born?

Is it abominable for a Black ethnic group to be God's first born?

Majority carries the vote; if majority of Isrealis are against LGBTQ do you think that there parliament would have passed recognition and acceptance of LGBTQ into Law.

Now tell me how a people that see nothing wrong with LGBTQ can be God's first born.

Isrealis do not even want to have anything to do with Black people. They are the same with the Arabs and Palestinians they are fighting with.

We Africans shouldn't take sides in their war.
Re: Oga Righteousness by ChristCee: 2:52am On Nov 24, 2023
ChangedMan1999:
I am occupied with thoughts of how I will get or make money, and I told myself that I will just be reading news here without sharing my opinions.

But seeing the nonsense you keep littering Nairaland with forced me to make out time to put you on the right track.

See, let us humans be guided and make judgement based on logic and for the sake of humanity. Let us not make judgement based on the teachings of a religion that was forced on us by those who were more interested in our mineral resources.

For the sake of humanity and reasoning, do you believe that a Creator will create the Cannanites, and instruct the Jews to go destroy and possess their land?

Cannanites are equally humans, the Creator could have preserved them like he preserved the Assyrians through Jonah, if their ways was evil.

When the Isrealites were in exile the Arab Palestinians occupied their land. Is it not natural for people in need of good land to occupy a land that was better and empty?

If it was right for ancient Isrealis to conquer and disposses the Cannanites of their land, why do you think that it is wrong for the Palestinians to occupy the land, without killing anyone, when the Isrealis were in exile?

Majority carries the vote; if majority of Isrealis are against LGBTQ do you think that there parliament would have passed recognition and acceptance of LGBTQ into Law.

Now tell me how a people that see nothing wrong with LGBTQ can be God's first born.

Isrealis do not even want to have anything to do with Black people. They are the same with the Arabs and Palestinians they are fighting with.

Your IQ is amazingly, extremely low! You contradicted yourself.
Since you are so pained about LGBTQ let me tell you this fact. As of today, science has no cure no solution for anyone born with confused gender identity. While some people think it's normal to castigate them, some countries believe they deserve a chance to live normally too. In the end we are not God..so let him be the Judge.
And for all the 'holiness' and anti-LGBTQ and 'good culture' you are all promoting in Nigeria tell me where it has taken the country? A country where there is no single love...just pretense.
If you like go and join Hamas...you don turn to asun be that

1 Like

Re: Oga Righteousness by TemplarLandry: 3:10am On Nov 24, 2023
Youre probably suffering from ignorance.
Re: Oga Righteousness by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:27am On Nov 24, 2023
Oga righteousness
Indeed that's factual let us mind our businesses we have a whole lot of shit in our asses to deal with already let not drink Panadol ontop of other people's headache
Re: Oga Righteousness by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Oga righteousness
Indeed that's factual let us mind our businesses we have a whole lot of shit in our asses to deal with already let not drink Panadol ontop of other people's headache
Re: Oga Righteousness by ipobarecriminals: 3:44am On Nov 24, 2023
grin you cheesy and Evang Livinus Righteousness2 are in same CONFUSED PARTY.I remember Livinus Righteousness2 telling us that the Corn hair TRUMP will πŸ† his re-election that God told ho. So grin.

DEATH TO ALL TERRORISTS and their sympathizer
Re: Oga Righteousness by GerogeI(m): 4:14am On Nov 24, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

You are mixing up issues.

Question.
If its acceptable for Romans to drive out Jew's and aid the Palestinians to take over their land, why is it not good also for British to drive out Palestinians and side Jews to take over their old land? Do you realise that it's the same Romans, ( Britain, USA, collective West, western civilization, Romans?)

The only logic is that both groups now have rights to the land. But when ever the the Palestine go trying to kill off isreal. They invoke the rule of might is right, and legitimately loose what ever land they hold.

On the religious side, The main reason God marked said he marked this conflict is just to remind us that He is God, to be revered Nd worshipped. Are you not surprised that some hundreds of years ago, A drove out B, and C occupied. Now A helped B to drive out C and occupy. Isreal conflict is a time marker, it will first see Iran or Turkey trying to destroy isreal. Before Rusiia or USA will try to do it also directly ushering in the war of Armmageddon. After which God will rule the world directly. The struggle for Isreal connotes a more global struggle between God and Advasaries, Isreal is just a physical totem or Icon that represents this struggle.

As for our involvement, it's both religious, ethnic and national. Northern and Western Nigeria was colonised first be Arabs proxies, sons of Ishmael, so they buy into the Islamic world agend, which has been ionised as Palestine. South is first colonised by the West, who adopted yhe spinoff Jewish religion of Christianity. Whose end game Outlook is the new Isreal. How do you sell an Islamic Jerusalem?

It's national because we are discussing nations born out of colonisation. How much more right do Palestinians have be free in their land, than Biafrans have to be free in their land. Especially when the colonised is the same, West, Britain, Romans. So the Double standard is glaring any time your hear of protests for palestine in Lagos or Kano., but protesters for Biafra in Onisha or Aba are shot with live bullets?

It's Racial, because, the West enslaved us black people, but more importantly, the Arabs invented the enslavement of black people. Even Palestinians have a zone marked as quarters for black or slaves. Both Islam and Jewdaisim accept the enslavement of people. But Arabs and Islam equate blacks to slaves. So how do black people in Northern Nigeria accept a religion that regards them as slaves?

Since Jews and Arabs are cousins from Abraham. Does that mean that if jews are black, Arabs should be black too. So both sides of the conflict have been supplanted by Europeans.

(1) (Reply)

Ccb Leadership Crisis: Why Ex-agf Malami's Stooge Insists On Clinging To Power / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky And Sam Larry Spreading Love, Share Food Items To Needy / 1,197 Nigerian-trained Doctors Move To UK Since May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.