Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Exposing The Bolt SCAM Accelerator Program: What Drivers Need To Know - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Exposing The Bolt SCAM Accelerator Program: What Drivers Need To Know (366 Views)

How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / Quick Steps On How To Handle A Stuck Accelerator Pedal / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposing The Bolt SCAM Accelerator Program: What Drivers Need To Know by ridesharebro(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2023

Exposing the Bolt SCAM Accelerator Program: What Drivers Need to Know

Unveiling the truth behind the Bolt Accelerator Program! Join me in this eye-opening video as I delve into the concerning realities surrounding Bolt's alleged funding for drivers. I'll explore the doubts and suspicions looming over whether real drivers have received the promised funding or if it's all just smoke and mirrors.

As a driver myself, I've heard the promises and seen the discrepancies with the program.

This isn't just about one company—it's about transparency, fairness, and ensuring that drivers are treated equitably in the gig economy. Join the conversation, share your experiences, and let's navigate this together to unveil the truth behind the Bolt Accelerator Program.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ccnR9Su4s
Re: Exposing The Bolt SCAM Accelerator Program: What Drivers Need To Know by AskProf: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=ridesharebro post=127198464][/quote]

In summary

(1) (Reply)

America's First Electric Vehicle Charging Road Opens / How Often Do You Wash Your Car. Especially In Carwash? / Car Makers And Year Founded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.