Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Enticed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Enticed (726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enticed by SolaRaphael: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2023
Good day, dear friends. Long time no see. Hope all is well with us all.

Thank you for your interest. Happy reading.

Enticed

All rights reserved © 2023

Dedication

This book is dedicated to God. It is also dedicated to those who believe in pure love.

Happy reading.

Elizabeth is a wife of a rich business mogul. She has everything going on well in her life. The appearance of Morayo on the scene threatens to sweep Elizabeth’s husband away and to destroy everything Elizabeth has labored for.

She will not take this. She is prepared to go to any length to fight for what she believes is hers, including street fighting. However, the fight goes beyond the physical, and thankfully, she soon realizes this. As for the man, he too realizes that the affair with the other lady is nothing other than an experience of captivity.

The big store had assorted goods - both local and exotic. Morayo was happy she had more than enough options to make. She selected the items she had planned to buy. She must not forget the perfumes and wines. As it was Saturday morning, the place was bristling with customers.

The weather was good and was an encouraging factor to outdoor activities. There was no better time for shopping, too. She went to the counter to pay for her items. She would be paying through the POS today. The lady that took the payments smiled perfunctorily at her. Morayo smiled back. A small queue was already forming behind her. She took her two bags containing her purchases and moved to the exit. Another smile awaited her at the exit door. In addition, the security attendant touched the peak of his cap in salutation. His crisp uniform reminded her of military officers.

Morayo waved and moved on. It was just eleven in the morning, but the sun had come out in full force. African sun is never shy about radiance. It was already blazing like one eager to display its sheeny splendor. Morayo put on her sunglasses and moved briskly to her car in the lot.

She opened the boot of the Toyota. The car still looked and smelled new. She became its proud owner some months back, when it was gifted by someone close to her heart. Morayo had been glad about the generous gesture. Was there a lady that would not be? She was still arranging the bags in the booth when a hand tapped her shoulders from behind. She turned to look.

'Are you not Morayo?'

1 Like

Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Was there a lady that would not be?  

She was still arranging the bags in the booth when a hand tapped her shoulders from behind. She turned to look.  

'Are you not Morayo?'

The woman's voice was imperative. The expression was more assertive than inquisitive.  Behind her was a man who dressed like a chauffeur.  

She was on the plump side and looked like someone who had a good life and who would stop at nothing to get what she desired.  She was in t-shirt and jeans trousers, which appeared tight for her voluptuous thighs.    There was something impetuous about the way she talked.

'Yes. Can I help you?' Morayo's answer was short and expectant.

The plump woman shook her head.

'You're the one that needs help. You are the one to help yourself. I just came to warn you. I want to warn you to desist from going out with my husband.'  

Morayo looked shocked. 'Who're you, and what're you talking about?'  

'Don't you pretend with me.' The strange woman's voice had gone up. Still, it looked like she would gladly increase the tempo.

'I'm warning you to stop your prostitution with Robert. Why are you going out with him? Don't you know he is happily married? Look at you. You're just a common prostitute! A LovePeddler! A useless LovePeddler!'  

It was obvious the woman was ready for trouble. Morayo decided not say anything further. She closed the boot of the car and moved towards the door.   The woman followed her.

'I've only come today to warn you.'

The  agitation in her voice was unmistakable. 'Next time, I won't be so nice with you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just look at you. What did he see in you self? What is special about you?'

Morayo remained mute. She opened the right , front door of the car.

'Just look at her! Shameless idiot! Can't you look for your own man?!'  

The woman grabbed Morayo's top before she could enter the car and tore it. Her movements were as swift as a combatant. Not satisfied, she grabbed the strap of Morayo's bra and pulled.  

Morayo was shocked, to say the least. With her left hand, she held on to her bra while the right hand fended off any further attack.

'What! Are you crazy? What is this?' Morayo was perplexed. Her disbelief was without bound.  

'You're the one that is crazy.'

Now, the woman was bawling. 'Let us see those yeye things you have on your chest! Those tiny things you call breasts!'   

She was really ready to create a scene. The uniformed man that had accompanied her did not say or do anything. He was just looking on as if he was there as an observer.   

Two or three people moved close to them to see what was going on.  

'Just look at her!' The woman continued to yell. 'Useless lady. Go and look for your own man. Stop running after married men.'
Re: Enticed by Janet96(f): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Following
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
'Just look at her!' The woman continued to yell. 'Useless lady. Go and look for your own man. Stop running men.'  

One of the security men manning the complex was moving towards them fast.   'Madam, what is the problem?'

The security man looked ruffled as if the scene was abominable.   ''It is this useless lady.' The plump woman's reply was swift. 'This ashewo lady.'    The woman tugged at the strap more and succeeded in pulling the left cup off, but Morayo was able to pull the clothing back fast to cover her chest.  

'Just look at her! See her useless tits!'

The aggressor was gleeful.   'Madam, leave me o. Ah, what kind of nonsense is this?' Morayo wouldn't have anticipated the great embarrassment, even in her dream. She had heard of things like this before. In Lagos, such an incident was not unheard of.

But she couldn't have imagined that she would be at the receiving end.   The few people around did not make any move to broker peace, save for the security guy.   As a matter of fact, the last action was to their delight. They looked on as if they were watching a premiere from Nollywood, Nigeria's version of Hollywood.  

'No, you can't do that, madam.' There was concern and urgency in the tone of the security man.

He held the aggressor and tried to restrain her from further attack.    The woman's hold on Morayo slackened. That gave Morayo the leverage. Still on the defensive, she dashed inside the car, slammed the door shut and kicked the engine into life.    She reversed out of the park and gunned it away from the shopping complex. The woman was still shouting after her as she drove away.

Oh Lord! What an embarrassment! The woman tore her cloth and the top underwear! That was a big embarrassment! Morayo had never been so embarrassed before. That woman must be crazy. Really crazy!  

She was on the defensive throughout the encounter. She chose to be. For a woman like that, it would be foolish to start an argument or a fight. She actually looked ready for any combat. How aggressive!   But how did the woman trace her to the shopping plaza? How did she come to know about her?
Re: Enticed by Janet96(f): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nice one
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2023
She actually looked ready for any combat. How aggressive!  

But how did the woman trace her to the shopping plaza? How did she come to know about her?  

Truly, she was having an affair with Robert Adebiyi, the city guy with money to throw around. Morayo had been having a sizzling relationship with the man for over six months now, and there had been no problem.  

Until now.  

She never knew Robert had an extremely jealous and cantankerous wife. And he never even hinted her.  

Ops!   That plump woman was a terrible one. With a woman like that, Morayo reasoned, why would a man not seek desires outside?Even as she watched Morayo hurriedly drive out of the parking space, Elizabeth was satisfied with herself. Surely she had given the lady the jolt of her life. It was good for her, Elizabeth decided.

All these ladies that would not leave married men alone deserved whatever ill treatment they received.  

Elizabeth and her personal driver returned to her jeep, parked some few cars away from where Morayo had parked her car.

'That was good for her.' It was a monologue Elizabeth had to make to vindicate her actions.

' Next time, she will say no to him. Useless ashewo woman.'  

She hissed as she sat at the back seat of the car.  

Lala, the chauffeur, slid to the driver's seat and brought the engine to life. Her had learnt not to interfere in whatever the madam had set out to do.

'Where are we going now, madam?' There was a hint of timidity from the man.  

Elizabeth sighed and hissed again. 'Did you see how she looked?'    She was still agitated and was yet to get Morayo's matter from her mind.

'The lady looked like kpanla fish. She's a stupid ashewo. I wish I had completely removed her bra to show the world the useless things she had on her chest.' Lala did not say anything. What could he say? He engaged the gear and slowly moved the car out of the complex.

'We're going back home.' She had made enough trouble for a day.  

Lala nodded. 'Yes, madam.'

When Morayo got to her apartment at off Abiola crescent, Ikeja, she had to ensure that no one was outside the building before she ventured out of the car. She didn't even take the things she had bought from the boot of the car. Those things could wait. She didn't want anyone to see her torn top and quarter nudeness.  

She went straight to her apartment. The warm interior welcomed her. She changed her underwear and the top. She had decided to keep those clothing and to show Robert how uncivil his wife was.

She regained some of her confidence after she had changed cloths. 

Her mind was busy as she replayed the nasty experience at the shopping plaza in her mind. If Robert's wife thought she could intimidate and bully her to stay off the man, then she was making a very big mistake.  

Morayo had met him at a fashion show some months ago. She was there as a guest, just as he was. Robert was a known person in Lagos social scene.
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Robert was a known person in Lagos social scene.

He had made marks in hotel and tourism industry, and Morayo had expressed delight at meeting him one on one during the event. She had introduced herself as a blogger with an eye for the entertainment industry.  

That was how they met. He got her number and promised to call. Indeed, he fulfilled his promise the following day. He had invited her for lunch in a highbrow restaurant.     

She had obliged and that was that. Since then, the relationship had blossomed. Robert had proved to be generous. Apart from the numerous designer wears,  he got her a brand new Toyota car.  

Morayo had hugged him and had told him he was the best lover in the world. He was always going on business trips, within the country, within the West Africa sub-region, and even intercontinentally.  

There was a time he had taken her to Port Harcourt. They were there for almost a week. The same thing happened when they traveled to Abuja and Abidjan. The next trip he would probably ask her to come along would be to Dubai.  

She was having a good time. She had been savoring the relationship. Now, his wife was becoming a big stumbling block. No way, she would not allow herself to be cowed.  

Presently he was out of Lagos. Two days ago, he had informed her that he would be travelling to Jos, a city several hundreds of kilometers away from Lagos. 

Morayo decided to call him.

'Hello my dear.' As usual, there was a boom in his over the line. Even from afar, one could discern his bohemian nature.  

'Hello.' Her response was cool and distant.

'How are you? You don't sound excited.'

'I'm not. I'm not happy either.'

'What happened?'

'It's your wife. Why didn't you tell me you are married to a wrestling champion?'   'What d'you mean, a wrestling champion? What happened?'  

She paused briefly. 'If you know what my eyes see today, you'll feel sorry for me. She trailed me to the shopping plaza at Maryland. As soon as I came out after shopping, she accosted me. In a twinkle of an eye, she pounced on me. She slapped me and tore my top and bra. In full public glare, your wife really embarrassed and ridiculed me.'  

He was surprised.  'Unbelievable! You mean she did all that to you?'

'Yes. With a threat to do worse if I don't leave you alone.'   'Ehn, ehn. It's unbelievable that Elizabeth would do that.'  

'She really spoilt my day today.'
Re: Enticed by Janet96(f): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Thanks for the update.
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
He was surprised.  'Unbelievable! You mean she did all that to you?'

'Yes. With a threat to do worse if I don't leave you alone.'   'Ehn, ehn. It's unbelievable that Elizabeth would do that.'  

'She really spoilt my day today.'

'I'm sorry to hear that. Please just take everything cool. By tomorrow,  I'll be back in Lagos. I promise you I'll do something about it.'

That was what she wanted to hear.

'Yes o. Please, do something.'

When Elizabeth got to the house, she went upstairs to her room. The large bedroom was big enough to have lounging chairs and a big flat screen. She used to share the place with her husband before, but in the last one year or so, he had opted to have his own separate bedroom.

She dropped her bag on the bed and flopped on it. She sighed to herself as she went over the encounter with Morayo in her mind. Elizabeth had got to know about her through Laolu, her husband's driver. With money as the inducement, Laolu had revealed the latest catch of his boss, her name, the residence and some other personal details of Morayo.

That very Saturday morning, Elizabeth had instructed her own driver to take her to Morayo's house for a show down. Elizabeth's car was just parking by the gate, when the gate was opened wide and Morayo drove out. Elizabeth was sure Morayo was the one behind the wheel as the face matched the pictures she had been given.

She had asked Lala to go after the car. They trailed the car to the Maryland plaza. Elizabeth decided to bid her time and to accost Morayo only after the latter had bought what she wanted to buy.  

They had not waited for too long. With her eyes glued to the exit of the plaza, she saw Morayo as she jauntily moved to her car.  

Despite the fact that she now put on sunglasses, Elizabeth was sure she was the one. The latter had gone to her parked car. With no time to waste, Elizabeth had moved towards the Toyota car.

Elizabeth sighed again and brought her phone out. She flipped to the pictures and stared at Morayo's photos. The lady looked slim and beautiful. This was the lady (or was she one of the ladies?) distracting Robert.

Elizabeth looked closely at the lady again, as she had done several times before. Morayo should be in her early thirties. Elizabeth tried to go back the memory lane when she was about Morayo's age.  She too was slim and beautiful. Years of marriage and matronly life had blossomed her to what she was.
Re: Enticed by Janet96(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2023
She too was slim and beautiful. Years of marriage and matronly life had blossomed her to what she was.  

At forty-two and married for over thirteen years, Elizabeth had certainly gone through a lot of transformations, from the attractive, slim gal to plump, though attractive woman.

She had three children, the eldest being thirteen. She and Robert had come a long way.   She stood up from the bed and went to the adjoining bathroom and toilet. There was a giant mirror there. She stared at her reflection.

She was still beautiful, she decided. The problem was the plumpness.  

Could it be that Robert was losing interest in her because of her being fat? He had not really complained that she was on the fat side, but that wouldn't mean he was still besotted to her looks, as he used to be.    Maybe she should try to slim down and go back to the attractive, slim lady she was before her marriage. Maybe that would make him stop the affairs he was having outside and he would look inward again.  

But why did men behave that way? Why must he turn against fidelity, all because his wife had become fat? Why couldn't he remain faithful to his wife, whether she remained slim or had grown fat? Was the marriage not supposed to be for better or for worse; in slimness or in fatness?  

She climbed the weighing scale. The device read 92 kilograms. Gosh, that was on the heavy side.  She was almost the double of her weight as a maiden. She was heavy now, no doubt, and she must do something about it.

She would have to watch her diet, first and foremost. All those fatty food, those fried chickens and calories must be cut down. Then, she would buy some exercise kits to get a better shape.  

That very afternoon, Elizabeth went to buy some keep-fit kits, including a stationary bike. It was to show how serious she was. She was determined more than ever to bring the old Elizabeth back.

The plane hovered in the sky. It was time for landing. His seat belts, like the other passengers, were fastened. Robert awaited the landing and the disembarkation. It had been another successful trip and he thanked God for it.  

'Thank you for your patronage, sir. We look forward to seeing you on the next flight.'

The soft voice of the air hostess - the one that had served him during the Jos-Lagos flight - said, as he moved to the exit of the plane.  

Robert nodded and smiled at her. Outside the plane, the hot air hit his face as he descended the disembarkation ladder. Robert moved swiftly towards the arrival hall, his brief case clutched in his right hand.  

Michael, his personal assistant who had been standing by and waiting for him in the last half hour, came to meet him.  

'You're welcome, sir.' Michael curtsied. 'I hope you had a nice flight, sir.'  

'Thanks, Michael. How are you?'  

'Fine, sir.'  

Michael relieved him of the briefcase and led him outside the building to the car park. Laolu, the driver who loitered around the park, quickly went to the car and stepped inside it as he saw them approaching.  

'You're welcome, oga.' Laolu made an obeisance and showed his near brownish teeth in a smile.

'Thank you.'

The boss settled down comfortably in the back seat, while Michael took the front seat.  

'Take me to the guest house,' Robert instructed the driver.  

'Yes, sir.' Laolu fastened his seat belts and brought the car engine to life.  

He already knew the particular guest house his boss was referring to.  

'Give me the latest gist from the office.' Robert  brought out a newspaper. He would combine scanning through with listening to Michael.   

As his PA, it behoved of Michael to be at breast of whatever development was happening in the office in the absence of his boss. Michael did what he was asked to do.  

Robert listened without a word. When the former was through, he nodded and brought out his phone.  

'Hello, how're you?' His voice was exuberant over the line.
Re: Enticed by Janet96(f): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Still following.
Re: Enticed by ThrillPlus: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Ride on.
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
His voice was exuberant over the line.

'Hello, darling.'

'I'm back in Lagos. Let's meet at the guest house.'   'Okay, dear.'   He turned to Michael. 'You can drop off at the next bus station and go back to the office. I won't be coming to the place today. I need to relax.'

'Yes, sir.'  

'We'll be seeing tomorrow. Take care.'  

'Yes, sir.'  

A minute later, Michael alighted from the car. Another five minutes after that, Robert was driven to the guest house. He went straight to his suite, the one he had perpetually kept for himself. Laolu, the driver would wait in the car. To ease his boredom, Robert ordered that some snacks and drinks be served to  the driver.  

Robert went in and relaxed on one of the lounging chairs, while waiting for his companion. A call came in. It was a business call from Cheng, a Chinese partner.  

'Don't worry.' Robert spoke reassuringly. 'I'll be in the office tomorrow morning. Come around to the office tomorrow, and we'll talk.'  

Not long after he disconnected the line, the intercom came alive.   'Miss Morayo is around to see you, sir,' the receptionist informed.  

'Yeah, tell her to come to my suite, right away.'  

About a minute later, Morayo came in. She came to hug him where he was sitting.   'I miss you.' Her voice was cool and alluring.  

'How's everything?' He smiled at her. 'Now, don't bother to answer. I can  see that you look chic.'  
She smiled too.  'Thank you.'  

She sat by his side and rubbed his thigh.   'How was your trip?'  

He smiled broadly. 'It was very successful. All went well.'   He ordered for drinks and pepper soup. They chatted as they took their delicacies and drinks.

'I don't like the way your wife harassed me days ago,' she began. 'If you see the kind of insults she gave me. Not only that, she slapped me and tore my clothes into shreds.' She felt the overstatement was necessary.  

'Yes, you said so the other time.' He looked hard and frowned. 

'It's very hard to believe she would do that. Are you indeed sure she did all that?'
Re: Enticed by Janet96(f): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Interesting update.
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 6:23pm On Jan 07
'It's very hard to believe she would do that. Are you indeed sure she did all that?'  

Morayo made a face. 'So, you don't believe me. Are you saying I'm lying?'  

Robert smiled and wrapped his left hand of her shoulders. 'I'm not saying you're lying. It's just that I find it difficult that she would go to that extent of fighting you. Something must have gone over her.'  

She sighed. 'Don't worry, when you come to my house, I'll show my clothes that she tore. I have the evidence at home.'  

'Sorry about it. I'll say you should not worry, I'll make it up to you. For her part, I know what to do.'  

She made a hurtful look. 'Just imagine the embarrassment she gave me. And I was only on the defensive that day. If I had done my own back, it wouldn't be funny at all.'

'It's okay. You did the right thing by not fighting back. As I said, don't worry. I'm going to compensate you.'  

He kissed her briefly in a patronizing way. 'Now, let's forget that. Come and sit right here on my lap and let me show you how much I've missed you.'

Bisola walked up to the customer that was looking at the exotic nightgowns, probably wondering which to select.

'Can I help you?' Bisola offered. 'D'you have any problem about making a choice?'  

The customer turned to look at her. 'Well, I'm just wondering about which is sexier between this gown and that one.'  

Bisola smiled at her. It was one of her tasks as the shop manager to assist customers in making a choice. She looked at the woman well, as if she was studying her. Then, she looked at the gowns.  

'This one is very good for you.'  She grinned and pointed at the pink one.  

The woman nodded as if she agreed. She chose the recommended one and went on to pick some other clothing items.

Bisola went back to her small table from where she could see the entrance/exit door.   The cashier took stocks of what the woman had bought, calculated the prices, received the payments and issued a receipt.  

'Thank you, sister,' the woman told Bisola as she departed.  

'It's a pleasure, madam.' Bisola smiled in return.  

Bisola enjoyed her job, but it was not easy working for Madam Elizabeth Adebiyi. The madam hardly came around, but anytime she did, one could easily feel the tension as she would likely fret over one thing or the other.

For about two years now, Bisola had been working at BestItems store. The store specialized in wears for all sexes and ages, from trendy formal wears to glamorous, casual wears.
Re: Enticed by Janet96(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10
Thanks for the update.
Re: Enticed by SolaRaphael: 8:44pm On Jan 14
For about two years now, Bisola had been working at BestItems store. The store specialized in wears for all sexes and ages, from trendy formal wears to glamorous, casual wears.   

Bisola was hardworking and honest. The madam must have noticed this and had tried to reward her diligence.  

When it was six p.m., the shop closed for the day. She kept the proceeds where she normally kept them and locked the door. She would be going to the bank the following morning to make some cash deposits.

She went to the bus stop to take a bus going to Ojota. From there, she would take another bus to Ketu. All things being equal, she should be at home by seven p.m.  

She alighted from the bus at Tipper garage bus stop. Her home was at Ogunbanwo street. She moved smartly down the road. She had decided to cook yam porridge this night. She changed to a casual wear and went to the kitchen. There were some yams remaining there.  

She also had all the ingredients she would use in the deep freezer. As usual, she would make the meal be delicious, spicing it with beef, fish and shrimps.  

Bisola lived with her live-in-lover, Ade in the two-bedroom apartment. For the past three years, they had been together, living like mister and missus. Even the neighbours thought they were already married.  

Ade claimed he loved her and was really to spend the rest of his life with her. Bisola had no doubt on her part that she was in love. So, why couldn't they make the nuptial tie once and for all? He was in his late thirties while she was approaching mid-thirties. Age was not on her side. So, why the delay?  

The answer was simple. Ade gave a condition that what would eventually lead to holy matrimony was if she could become pregnant for him. That was the condition: produce a baby and there would be a trip to the altar.  

So far, Bisola could not fulfil that part. For the past three years now, they had been trying,but there was yet to be fruitfulness. They had consulted some specialists. After series of tests, they were told that there was nothing biologically wrong with them.  

Bisola could not understand why the conception could not be if indeed all was well. She had persuaded Ade that they should go for another tests. The results were the same as the first ones. If nothing was wrong anywhere, why should the problem persist?   Bisola was more concerned about the issue. Ade always played the issue down, or appeared to do so.

She was also bothered that he put child bearing a condition. If indeed he loved her, why couldn't he go ahead and formalize the relationship? It was as if he nurtured some fears or doubts about the prospects of a fruitful union. Why must he do so?  

It was minutes after eight when she finished cooking. Mostly, he came back home around nine in the night. She covered the pot tightly. She always ate with him, so she would wait until he came.  

In the sitting room, she watched the movies channel, but her mind kept going to their - or should she say her - challenge. He came in some minutes after nine, just when the movie was about to end.  

They hugged briefly.  

'How was your day?' He was all smiles.  

'Fine, we thank God. How about yours?'  

'Not bad, but I'm tired.' He removed his tie and shoes. Then, he took them to the bedroom.  

She helped with the briefcase to the bedroom. 'Eh yah. Sorry. By the time you eat and relax, you'll feel refreshed.'  

The stuffiness inside the bedroom welcomed him. He had planned to buy an air-conditioner but couldn't do so up till now. He sighed and decided to do something about it. He changed to his night wears and, together, they returned to the sitting-room.
Re: Enticed by Kaycee9242(m): 9:38am On Jan 15
Nice one op, am following

1 Like

Re: Enticed by Saturn101: 9:28pm On Jan 27
Write on

(1) (Reply)

New Online Men Magazine / I Need Library Equipment / I'm In Love With Poetry,though:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.