Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Over Sized Gin-string - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Over Sized Gin-string (1787 Views)

Importance Of G-string / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It? / Guyz Can U Try A G-string On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over Sized Gin-string by tellwisdom: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2011

I saw  one slim chick wearing Gin-string, d tin almost reached her tommy. Dont ask me hw i saw it angry angry.

Wondering why would a gurl  wear an  OVER SIZED GIN-STRING  embarassed embarassed. Na so she begin pull her dress down every secs. Still, the tin still dey show. Why?? angry angry

[size=5pt]Lord deliver our gurls, cos they do not knw what they are doing embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2011
Oh master you need to save many people cos it seems there is an outbreak of mental disorder everywhere,you said we should intercede for those that are helpless,master please don't pass this ones by,you are the only hope they have left,I have faith in you,I've heard testimonies of how you gave people new wombs,new eyes,new teeth sef,master I know a new brain is not beyond what you can do,just show these ones how powerful you are,thank you,amen.
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by tellwisdom: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
Are you kidding God? angry angry
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by iice(f): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
Pitiful breed
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
maybe the babe dey wear over sized G-string in case when she don get fat.u know na smart way to save ur money since female underwears don dey cost for market grin
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by freecocoa(f): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
tellwisdom:

Are you kidding God? angry angry
God ke?I'm sure he is too busy to waste his time on you,I'm actually talking to one of the angels to help you out.
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by tellwisdom: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
Pitiful breed
Stop soliloquizing undecided undecided

God ke?I'm sure he is too busy to waste his time on you,I'm actually talking to one of the angels to help you out.

Angels dont talk to sinners embarassed embarassed. Dont you read BIBLE?? undecided undecided
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by tellwisdom: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2011
maybe the babe dey wear over sized G-string in case when she don get fat[b].u know na smart way to save your money since female underwears don dey cost for market grin[/b]

grin grin grin Oboyyy
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by iice(f): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
tellwisdom:

Stop soliloquizing undecided undecided

Learnt a new word did ya now?
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by tellwisdom: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
wink wink babe can i gve u a soft smooch, u knw im hot wink
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by WAVixen: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh master you need to save many people cos it seems there is an outbreak of mental disorder everywhere,you said we should intercede for those that are helpless,master please don't pass this ones by,you are the only hope they have left,I have faith in you,I've heard testimonies of how you gave people new wombs,new eyes,new teeth sef,master I know a new brain is not beyond what you can do,just show these ones how powerful you are,thank you,amen.

grin  LWKMD. GIN- STRING> HUMMMMMMMM na wa o. NO VODKA STRING?
Re: Over Sized Gin-string by toyemz(f): 2:34am On Nov 01, 2011
Gin string ke
now i know for sure that you were hallucinating
and drunk!

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Can't Find Fashionable Shoes For My Feet / Share Fashion Hermes News With Us On Nairaland / largest business network: connect your biz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.