Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC (194 Views)

Investigator Probes CBN Staff, Consultants, NIBSS, NSPMC / CBN Debunks Claims About Capacity Of NSPMC Plc, Alleged Threats To Close Banks / Buhari Approves Appointments Of MD, Eds For NSPMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by TheRareGem1(f): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2023
Minister of Interior, Dr Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, has expressed determination of the ministry to partner with the Nigerian Security Print and Minting PLC on the domestication of specific operations within the ministry.

The Minister stated this on Tuesday during his visit to the company’s head office in Abuja.

The Minister and members of his team were received by the Managing Director, Mr. Ahmed Halilu.

Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the Minister of Interior, Alao Babatunde in a statement noted that after taking a tour of the facility, the minister assured the company of his readiness to work with the team.

“In the era of the #RenewedHope under the leadership of His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the saying that government’s business is nobody’s business is gone. In fact, government’s business is now everybody’s business —it is your business, my business, and our business,” he said.

“I am more comfortable with government business being handled by government agencies. With the level of investment and the fantastic goodwill at your disposal, there is absolutely no reason why we should not break even.

Explaining that the nation needs every citizen to align with the interest of the nation, Tunji-Ojo said that it is critical to place the country’s interest above board, and ensure that national security is not compromised on the altar of personal interest.

“For me as the Minister of Interior, the only interest I have in government is Nigeria’s interest. And, because of this, I have had to make some tough decisions.

“The private sector must run business, but, of course, there are certain businesses that should go beyond the purview of the private sector for the purpose of national security. However, the issue of domestication will only be determined by capacity and ambition.”

Also, speaking during the meeting, the Managing Director acknowledged the “impressive records and achievements” of the Minister since taking over the helms of affairs of the ministry.

“Across the country, we all can testify to your good work and achievements. At this point, everyone wants to associate with you. I would like to convey our highest regards to you, Honourable Minister.

“The NSPMC management is hopeful that partnering with your ministry will help us grow beyond our current capacity as we look to serve both public and private sector clients

https://tribuneonlineng.com/interior-ministry-seeks-collaboration-with-nspmc/#google_vignette

2 Likes

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by kemzy107(f): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2023
Power of collaboration

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Joyce95: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2023
Collaborations is great development

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Laryy360: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2023
Thanks to the Hon minister of interior for attending to the Nigeria security at this point of time. Hon Olubunmi Tunji Ojo has really been doing a great work to improve the Nigeria system under his office.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Zeesugar(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2023
“For me as the Minister of Interior, the only interest I have in government is Nigeria’s interest. And, because of this, I have had to make some tough decisions."~ HM Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Funmilayo8: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2023
Great move

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by obamiyi(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2023
The minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is really proving his saying that government's business is everyone business. His impact and dedication towards Nigeria moving forward is personal and can never be compromised. We appreciate our able president Bola Tinubu for giving us (Nigerians) the working and capacity Minister.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by OlufunkeBabs: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2023
The minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is really proving his saying that government's business is everyone business. His impact and dedication towards Nigeria moving forward is personal and can never be compromised. We appreciate our able president Bola Tinubu for giving us (Nigerians) the working and capacity Minister.
God bless President Bola Amhed Tinubu
God bless Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Temmy1997(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2023
The Minister is going about seeking for collaboration that will make them achieve the Renewed Hope agenda.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Yheri: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2023
Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo continues to steer the Ministry of Interior towards a brighter future

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Oluwalosolami: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2023
Government business been handle can best be handle by government agencies what is important is having people of integrity like the minister of Interior Hon Olubunmi Tunji-ojo in every area of the business.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Adelekan40(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2023
If this is achieved, it will help to improve the domestication of national documents.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by Oracben: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
When you have the mind to work positive ideas will never be lacking, this collaboration would yield desired results, printing of national document should be one.

1 Like

Re: Interior Ministry Seeks Collaboration With NSPMC by biFixit(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
All hands must be on deck and every government agencies must collaborate to achieving a greater result.

BTO is a workaholic and work overdose Minister.

(1) (Reply)

Publish Names Of Those Killed In Kaduna Village Error Bombing -LP / Moment Tornado Destroyed Houses In Canada (video) / I Wanted To Be A Civil Engineer — IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.