Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Commission Based Telemarketer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Commission Based Telemarketer Needed (237 Views)

Female Telemarketer Needed Urgently! (N150,000) / Telemarketer Needed(prime Virtual Assistant) Benin City / Telemarketer Needed(prime Virtual Assistant) Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commission Based Telemarketer Needed by ayo84(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2023
We require the services of a telemarketer for sale of a digital product.

Telemarketer Needed

Join our team! We are actively seeking a skilled telemarketer to contribute to our business growth. If you have excellent communication skills, a results-oriented mindset, and the ability to forge meaningful connections over the phone, we want to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and make a significant impact. Apply now and be a key player in driving our business success through effective telemarketing.

The remuneration is commission based, you can make up to 100k monthly from commissions alone. Airtime and data costs would be covered for outbound calling.

If you can fit this job description, contact me on whatsapp in my signature.

1 Like

Re: Commission Based Telemarketer Needed by ayo84(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
We are actively seeking a skilled telemarketer to contribute to our business growth.
Re: Commission Based Telemarketer Needed by Alexhannah1(f): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good evening... pls how can I apply. I am interested
ayo84:
We require the services of a telemarketer for sale of a digital product.

Telemarketer Needed

Join our team! We are actively seeking a skilled telemarketer to contribute to our business growth. If you have excellent communication skills, a results-oriented mindset, and the ability to forge meaningful connections over the phone, we want to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and make a significant impact. Apply now and be a key player in driving our business success through effective telemarketing.

The remuneration is commission based, you can make up to 100k monthly from commissions alone. Airtime and data costs would be covered for outbound calling.

If you can fit this job description, contact me on whatsapp in my signature.
Re: Commission Based Telemarketer Needed by 1billionman: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
ayo84:
We are actively seeking a skilled telemarketer to contribute to our business growth.

Am interested messaged you already
Re: Commission Based Telemarketer Needed by BranNews24: 3:44am On Dec 10, 2023
What is the product and current office location please?
Re: Commission Based Telemarketer Needed by Chigozie321: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2023
ayo84:

Post it here

https://www./2174821416182486/?ref=share

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In A Tech Company In Abuja / Vacancy / Physics, Accounting, And Business Studies Teacher Needed Asap 45_50k Salary With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.