Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Do You Have Answer To This Question? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Have Answer To This Question? (24229 Views)

Apples New Answer To Never Losing Your Car Keys / Can You Answer This Question Correctly? / A Look At Korea-only 2020 Genesis G90 Limousine, Hyundai's Answer To Maybach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Answer To This Question? by onajo2000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Which car has the right of way? Not many people know!

When you’ve been on the road for a long time, driving becomes an extremely familiar habit.

You may think that you already know how to behave in most situations, and that you’ve already encountered all the problems of the road.

But let’s put this assumption to the test with an example from a real-life driving test.

Examining the provided image, we can observe a traffic scenario at a T-intersection.

In this situation, a pink car(A) is heading towards the intersection, accompanied by a yellow car(C) approaching from the right and a blue car(B) from the left.

The intentions of each vehicle are as follows: the pink car intends to make a left turn, the blue car plans to proceed straight, and the yellow car also wishes to make a left turn.

Don’t forget to take into account all the signs, traffic lights and other conditions that may influence this traffic situation.

Which car will go first?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by onajo2000(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
B will go first

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by vastolord4(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
A traffic light should answer that question!

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by onajo2000(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
vastolord4:
A traffic light should answer that question!

If there is no traffic light?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by vastolord4(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2023
onajo2000:

If there is no traffic light?

Bro, humans aren't built to understand one another.. that T-junction is gonna be a den for traffic jam and road rage

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by onajo2000(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
vastolord4:

Bro, humans aren't built to understand one another.. that T-junction is gonna be a den for traffic jam and road rage

The driving laws are known worldwide by drivers even without traffic light

50 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by saphiere(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
onajo2000:
Which car has the right of way? Not many people know!

When you’ve been on the road for a long time, driving becomes an extremely familiar habit.

You may think that you already know how to behave in most situations, and that you’ve already encountered all the problems of the road.

But let’s put this assumption to the test with an example from a real-life driving test.

Examining the provided image, we can observe a traffic scenario at a T-intersection.

In this situation, a pink car(A) is heading towards the intersection, accompanied by a yellow car(C) approaching from the right and a blue car(B) from the left.

The intentions of each vehicle are as follows: the pink car intends to make a left turn, the blue car plans to proceed straight, and the yellow car also wishes to make a left turn.

Don’t forget to take into account all the signs, traffic lights and other conditions that may influence this traffic situation.

Which car will go first?
Can you please stop with this nonsense? Nigeria is heading to doom.
I can't believe this is the first time I will not go to my place because of the cost of transportation.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by Hatashe: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
See why Traffic lights are very important?

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by Adasc0: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chai

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by Artiiclebeast: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lol

B>>C>>A

112 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by checky619: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
The Car with lesser traffic behind should go first between B or C but A should go last.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by Amazoner01: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
First B
Then C
Last would be A

67 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by dvaliant: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
It's B.
Then C
Then A

37 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by YeyeGbami: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
No traffic lights, eni yara logun gbe

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by McLizbae: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Any one can go first nah! As na Nigeria we still dey, I always wait for my fellow lane user. Patience is a vatue and I hate batching my car so much. It is very traumatizing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by success1smyn(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
B followed by C and then A

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by sammyj: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
B - Because of the right of lane and the arrow's color. After C and A!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by zombieHUNTER: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
undecided
Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by MrBroke(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
BCA

9 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by sweetjohn(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
B should go first then A then C.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by kennethfranc(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
B-A-C.... When I was thought how to drive a bike, Popsi's phrase was "obey the traffic coming by you left"

20 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by kingphilip(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Here to learn.

This one no be for me wey be chairman of united trekkers association with motor: e no far, we go soon reach.

I no sabi drive motor, bike of bicycle so na to learn incase I learn sometime in the future.

Gather here if just like me you don't know who is to go first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by DeLaRue: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
B has the right of way.

A simple rule of driving is that if you're joining another road, you must:

GIVE WAY TO VEHICLES COMING FROM YOUR LEFT.

In this example, vehicle B is the only vehicle not joining another road, and so is not affected by the rule. As it is also approaching from the left side of the other 2 vehicles, those vehicles must give it priority to pass.

After B has passed, the next priority vehicle is A. As A is on the left side of C, then according to the rule above, C must let A exit.

Once A exits, C can then turn left into the road.

Everyone leaves happily and safely.

If we all adhere to this rule the snag & logjam that typically happens on round abouts and intersections in Lagos will not happen.

WARNING: If like me, you try to adhere to traffic rules, be ready to be shouted at and abused regularly by impatient Lagos drivers. Trying to be a good citizen in this country is a big burden. angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by zombieHUNTER: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
B C A

in that order....

There's great Tinubulation in the Land

there's hunger in the Land

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by walosky(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
B
Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by Gr8mind07(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
B.A.C

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by robinfemi: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
According to rules, B should go first, on a straight road, when the two others have to be careful and watchful. But in Nigeria oooooo nothing like that. Every cars have to be careful, make your pumper no commot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by bnovative(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Give way to traffic on your left.
That's the rule.
BAC
B has the right of way
Then A follows
Lastly C

7 Likes

Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by Raymeskey: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
I will go first
Re: Do You Have Answer To This Question? by Blaze14k: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Amazoner01:
First B
Then C
Last would be A

Oil dey ur head. Sadly nigerians don't put this into practice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel / Brand New Ford Focus 2014 Transmission Overheating / Why Do Lagos Drivers Fear VIO Officials So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.