Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps (88 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? / The Increasing Usage Of Opal In Australia Through Its Jewellery / Latest Loan Apps For Quick Cash Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps by Daisy1392: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, I'm writing this for people out there that might be thinking of patronizing loan apps. I think writing would help me heal better and also prevent others from making the same mistakes I made. It started as a simple harmless loan till I was caught in a web of debt and now I can't come outside, all my salaries, hard earned money has gone into this in a year. I have lost concentration at work, the only thing left is to end it all. Please share My story to others so they don't end up like me.
Re: Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps by 1TrippleCee: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Why would you end it all. Find another work na. Are you too old to work ?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps by Redomi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Safe journey.
Re: Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps by Aboks(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
loan apps are very useless
Re: Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps by Daisy1392: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Why would you end it all. Find another work na. Are you too old to work ?

I am working, I'm a very hard working personality, If I can get someone that can loan me and I would be paying to every month, please I don't mind. I want my life back
Re: Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps by Daisy1392: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2023
Aboks:
loan apps are very useless

I beg you in God's name to please tell others about it so they don't fall into same mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Usage Of Loan Apps by Aboks(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2023
Daisy1392:

I beg you in God's name to please tell others about it so they don't fall into same mistake.

sure

(1) (Reply)

Calm Down And Watch This Movie With Family And Friends! Thank Me Later! / How Portable Won Igwe Tupac Aka Mr. Phenomenal / Happy New Year: Meet First And Last Country To Enter 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.