Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Things I Can Export To Cameroon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things I Can Export To Cameroon (239 Views)

Advice On Things I Can Export To USA / Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month / 5 Goods That African Merchants Can Export To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I Can Export To Cameroon by Timberwolves(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hello guys, is there someone that's in Cameroon or doing business there that can tell me things I can export from Nigeria to Cameroon that will sell very fast?

Thank you
Re: Things I Can Export To Cameroon by Babaken(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Timberwolves:
Hello guys, is there someone that's in Cameroon or doing business there that can tell me things I can export from Nigeria to Cameroon that will sell very fast?

Thank you
have you try Aba shoes, aba made dress, costmestics , sawing material and accessories think of food stuff like tomato paste, Maggi, curry, if you know Motor parts well you won't regret it mostly second hand and many more.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Can Export To Cameroon by Timberwolves(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Babaken:
have you try Aba shoes, aba made dress, costmestics , sawing material and accessories think of food stuff like tomato paste, Maggi, curry, if you know Motor parts well you won't regret it mostly second hand and many more.

Thanks, really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Am I The Only One Experiencing This? / Crypto-Sport: It Can Only Be DATA ANALYSIS. / Naira Weakens To N490/$ At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.