Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (4254 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Omoawoke2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12
IslamVIRGINS:

They are killers as they killed one of your family members right?

We'll donate tfare and provide her or him with maximum security shikena👌

The same way they killed over 100 people in the church and escaped justice. Are those people not your church members?
TB Joshua was lying that a plane bombed the church, for him to say that means he’s a big liar and cannot be trusted.

There was live video and the plane simply passed. Did you see the plane shoot any bomb at the building? Can’t you use your own God given brain to think ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 12
What business does Evelyn and her daughter's have with Ajoke? If Ajoke and her mother failed to speak when T. B. Joshua was alive, then why are they suddenly speaking out two years after his death? To what benefit would a DNA test be to Evelyn and her daughters?

Women should never accept to go for DNA test after their husbands demise .

It would have been a good thing to know if the prophet had a child outside marriage, it would have been a good thing to know if he was not who he pretended to be, but if you failed to expose him while alive, then leave his widow after his death.

It is funny how the so called Ajoke has no resemblance with the late prophet. I am sure the so called Ajoke has no resemblance with her biological mother as well.....how funny. T. B. Joshua's three daughters all look like him, so it will be very hard to convince anyone that she is his daughter.

Nakedtruthkk:

SIMPLE: STOP DEFENDING LIES ..SIMPLY TELL EVELYN TO PRESENT HER THREE daughter's for DNA Test .Don't worry about the Using old Method ...Once she is ready ,There is Modern day Device ..The Lies and Denials is so Weighty ,Funds for the DNA Abroad would be Available .

So save yourself of Defending Lies .Facial Looks as you said is not Scientific ,No Sensible Person Concludes finally that someone is ones Child with facials ..

Evelyn where are thou !
Re: . by ItShallPass: 3:17pm On Jan 12
LilMissFavvy:
What business does Evelyn and her daughter's have with Ajoke? If Ajoke and her mother failed to speak when T. B. Joshua was alive, then why are they suddenly speaking out two years after his death? To what benefit would a DNA test be to Evelyn and her daughters?

It would have been a good thing to know if the prophet had a child outside marriage, it would have been a good thing to know if he was not who he pretended to be, but if you failed to expose him while alive, then leave his widow after his death.

It is funny how the so called Ajoke has no resemblance with the late prophet. I am sure the so called Ajoke has no resemblance with her biological mother as well.....how funny. T. B. Joshua's three daughters all look like him, so it will be very hard to convince anyone that she is his daughter.

Ajoke actually really resembles TB Joshua more than those other 3.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 12
Ajoke has absolutely no resemblance with the late prophet. I have seen a lot of comments on Facebook with people saying she doesn't look like the late prophet. Take a good look at her again.
ItShallPass:

Ajoke actually really resembles TB Joshua more than those other 3.
Re: . by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

The same way they killed over 100 people in the church and escaped justice. Are those people not your church members?

The question you failed to answer is do they kill one of your cursed family members? YES or NO is enough

Omoawoke2:

TB Joshua was lying that a plane bombed the church, for him to say that means he’s a big liar and cannot be trusted.

Where did he said plane bombed the Church? You are too dense to signify between a mysterious plane and plane bombed the church. Maybe a war plane from your cursed family bombed his church you this dunce

Omoawoke2:

There was live video and the plane simply passed. Did you see the plane shoot any bomb at the building? Can’t you use your own God given brain to think ?

Did he said plane bomb the Church? Instead of propagating nonsense, why not look for a better thing that will keep you busy.. It is TB Joshua's matter that will send you to grave if you don't channel your rotted brain to something reasonable and worth doing you this moroon
Re: . by incogni2o: 3:37pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Are you normal or just pretending. To pretend na bad thing oo! Ajoke looks like they photocopied Tb Joshua and removed his beards then wore him a wig.
No difference in the nose and lips. Even the siblings are exact copy of Ajoke herself

Quick poll
Like if Ajoke doesn't resemble Joshua.
Share if Ajoke resembles Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: . by Omoawoke2(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12
incogni2o:

Quick statistics.

Like if Ajoke resembles Joshua.

Share if Ajoke doesn't resemble Joshua.

Lol, it’s not a debate.
Even the other three girls know that Ajoke is their sister and carbon copy. Check the pix of the other girls, walahi, it’s hard to tell them apart.

Re: . by ItShallPass: 4:01pm On Jan 12
LilMissFavvy:
Ajoke has absolutely no resemblance with the late prophet. I have seen a lot of comments on Facebook with people saying she doesn't look like the late prophet. Take a good look at her again.

I have done so several times.

She would not make such claims if it wasn't true. BBC would avoid getting into trouble airing such views if they aren't sure of the claims. The truth is just a DNA test away.

Ajoke resembles TB Joshua more than those other 3. Her skin colour and entire head is a carbon copy of Joshua. The only difference is in her eyeballs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sureway1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12
incogni2o:

Quick statistics.

Like if Ajoke resembles Joshua.

Share if Ajoke doesn't resemble Joshua.

Sorry, I don't know you, or your age.. but all these stuff about TBJ.. hmmm if you lived in Lagos, grew up in Lagos around that axis where the church is... Every kids now adults know who TB Joshua is now! You who are you?

But if you never lived in that area, I understand why you are arguing blindly..

It's either you're ignorant or being paid to do what you are doing..

If you are not being paid.. I will advice you go to the area.. I do your research... I will keep saying it... BBC are late comers..

If you are out there thinking if it's true or lie..

Come down to Lagos.. go to the location where the church is and do your findings..

Don't believe BBC, Don't believe the Online Defenders..

Go find find out yourself..

Shebi before you married you find out about your spouse..

Oya go do the research...

I don't understand people, because of food abi na money them give you?

Something weird we don know tey tey... Now that social media is now making it glaring..

Even the blind knows that Ajoke looks like the man and other kids...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12
Check pictures of his 3daughters when they were children, also check pictures of them
without make up. Observe hair line and entire facial features. The third girl was carbon copy of her father as a child, but as she grew up, she had resemblance of her dad/mom. Second daughter is carbon copy of the dad when she's not with make up. The first girl looks like dad/mom.

I took my time to check their childhood and adulthood pictures. Ajoke has no resemblance, only skin color.
ItShallPass:

She would not make such claims if it wasn't true. BBC would avoid getting into trouble airing such views if they aren't sure of the claims. The truth is just a DNA test away.

Ajoke resembles TB Joshua more than those other 3. Her skin colour and entire head is a carbon copy of Joshua. The only difference is in her eyeballs.
Re: . by Nakedtruthkk(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12
IslamVIRGINS:

Shey you go need Tfare to Lagos Ikotun to go and meet Evelyn herself for u to personally deliver your message to her rather ranting here on nairaland?
. Na you go tire ...this thread have been given you sleepless night and Concerns ,U save your Energies because I have gotten more than enough .

Evelyn had more than Enough False Defenders online ...Just like I have been saying No Distractions .
.You that is Part of there Deceit should Rather Tell her to come out ,Bring her three Children for DNA and Match it with AJOKE ..Simple as ABC .

That is the Message ,I will repeat this More a Million time and would never be distracted .

Hope you get.

AJOKE Must Get Justice ...She has a Right and that won't just go away like that .

She was Dehumanised ,Traumatised ,They Pushed her out of the Synagogue.

What is this Innocent Girls Fault .

Because T.B JOSHUA Was Desperate to have a Male Child ,He puts his Dick in every dick tom and harry .Hence AJOKE COMES ALIVE .

You Know Nothing ...No matter the Connections ,Lies ,Conspiracy ,Scheming ,I was Parts of the Team then in the Synagogue so no matter how they bring it up ..I'm Watching .

When I say i'm one of the Oldest Disciples ,You take that ..I will leave the. To keep Guessing .

EVELYN ,Sarah ,I carried you with my Two Hands when you were a Baby at Church 5 ..I do hold you to the Car Park Meeting then ..Those that Are Members ,Workers and Disciples know what I'm talking about ..
Evelyn it's a matter of Time .

Ajoke is getting Justice ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nakedtruthkk(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12
LilMissFavvy:
You are an Outsider that knows nothing except Comparison of Looks .

Ajoke looks very much like T.B.Joshua .
Her head ,her face shape ..

This is not even a talk about Looks ,It's about Truth ..
Evelyn knows she is T.B.Joshua's Daughter .

She wasn't Abandoned by any woman ..
It's a Common Facts that 90% of Disciples in the old Common Room Knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nakedtruthkk(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12
IslamVIRGINS:

The question you failed to answer is do they kill one of your cursed family members? YES or NO is enough

Where did he said plane bombed the Church? You are too dense to signify between a mysterious plane and plane bombed the church. Maybe a war plane from your cursed family bombed his church you this dunce

Did he said plane bomb the Church? Instead of propagating nonsense, why not look for a better thing that will keep you busy.. It is TB Joshua's matter that will send you to grave if you don't channel your rotted brain to something reasonable and worth doing you this moroon
. Moderator Please Take note ..RULE 2
Re: . by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:12pm On Jan 12
Nakedtruthkk:
. Moderator Please Take note ..RULE 2

Before jumping in, I believe you read what he or she said here?

Omoawoke2:

Can’t you use your own God given brain to think ?

You have to report this also and don't be hypocrite
Re: . by ItShallPass: 5:12pm On Jan 12
LilMissFavvy:
Check pictures of his 3daughters when they were children, also check pictures of them
without make up. Observe hair line and entire facial features. The third girl was carbon copy of her father as a child, but as she grew up, she had resemblance of her dad/mom. Second daughter is carbon copy of the dad when she's not with make up. The first girl looks like dad/mom.

I took my time to check their childhood and adulthood pictures. Ajoke has no resemblance, only skin color.

I think you should do the same for Ajoke too. Someone who took care of Ajoke as a baby right there in that synagogue has corroborated Ajoke's claims.

You don't even need to be told to know that Ajoke is TB Joshua's daughter. She resembles him so much even up to the skin colour. And that without any makeup. Just take a closer and unbiased look.

Besides, BBC wouldn't air such a claim without making a lot of scrutiny and making sure that the claim is true. A DNA result to the contrary will destroy the reputation of the media house.

Keep watching as events unfold. BBC claims they have a lot of evidences against TB Joshua. I expect Evelyn and SCOAN to start sueing these people if they feel defamed in any way.

Re: . by knowhowk: 9:36pm On Jan 12
IslamVIRGINS:

Drop your aza make we donate tfare that will convey you to Lagos Ikotun where Evelyn is waiting to receive you and Ajoke rather than ranting vigorously and continuously here
. Honestly Op ,You sound like someone who truly worked and knows so much about the Synagogue..

With all the Names and Things you have been saying but the Only thing you should have done is just to Ignore Late T.B.JOSHUA nd His Wife EVELYN Paid Defender of Evil ,Lies online like this one with id IslamVIRGINS ...

Honestly you do not need to Reply them

AJOKE Is a Carbon Copy of Late T.B.JOSHUA

Only a Wicked and Heartless Soul would Deny that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nakedtruthkk(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12
Evelyn ...Where art thou ! ...

I was Part of the People your Late Husband do Cajole to Defend Him online anytime An Articles of Exposition about the Wrongs in Synagogue is made .

Right there at the Disciples Quarters ,Your Late Husband Abdul Fatai ( His Muslim Name ) The Son Of Alhaja FOLARIN would always make sure we Monitor Social Medias to read if anything is Being said against him ..Once that is Done ,We Move Swiftly to Counter All that with LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

EVELYN you know quite right that Workers are Made to Give a Compulsory Confessions ,Arranged at the Emergency ,recorded and Documented ,Incase such Worker or Disciples is being Sexualy Molested or Maltreated if he or she decides to Leave the Church ,Such Recorded Video would Be used against him ..

Outsiders would not regard such Person .

Evelyn ,You already gets this Message ..

Be Bold ..Come out of that Segun Irefin Street and Sue Ajoke for Claiming to be T.B.JOSHUA DAUGHTER .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:41pm On Jan 12
knowhowk:
. Honestly Op ,You sound like someone who truly worked and knows so much about the Synagogue..

With all the Names and Things you have been saying but the Only thing you should have done is just to Ignore Late T.B.JOSHUA nd His Wife EVELYN Paid Defender of Evil ,Lies online like this one with id IslamVIRGINS ...

Honestly you do not need to Reply them

AJOKE Is a Carbon Copy of Late T.B.JOSHUA

Only a Wicked and Heartless Soul would Deny that.

You can join him or her in ranting as well.. Drop your aza let's donate for you guys, go to Lagos, Evelyn is right there waiting for you. Instead of disturbing nairaland with your stupidity, go to Ikotun and protect, that is where your ranting shall be recognized!
Re: . by Nakedtruthkk(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12
Evelyn ...Be Bold ..DNA test Doesn't Hurts ..

As a Self Acclaimed Head of Church ...Truth is Required .. Deep down in your Heart you know that AJOKE is your Late Husband's Daughter .

Remember the day ..Olaotan...that Fat Black Skinned Lady was Carrying Ajoke at Church 5 ...
You held her hand ,Smiled ,You whisper Ajoke Ajoke ,Such An intelligent Girl just like Papa.

You knew how Papa . T B Joshua Always Commend Ajoke as been very Intelligent ,Always fond of her ...

Before all of a Sudden He realised she could be an Issue .A Girl he had out of Wedlock..

1 Like

Re: . by Nakedtruthkk(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13
DNA Test is Not Harmful .

Evelyn Why are you Afriad ?

1 Like

Re: . by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15am On Jan 14
Nakedtruthkk:
For Now I want to remain Anonymous till further time.

This is a simple Method to Show the Truth about Ajoke Matter .

Evelyn ,T.B JOSHUA'S Wife ,The other three Children and AJOKE ,All of you should just Present Yourself for a DNA test .....

Let's Stop all these Unfounded Criticisms ,Scheming ,Hypocrital And Non Evidenced Cover up to hide the Truth .

Evidence ,Evidence and Evidence .

I Personally Carried AJOKE in the Synagogue when she was a Baby ...It was a Cooked Up Story then to Prevents the Truth that AJOKE was Abandoned by her Mother ...LIES .

AJOKE IS FATAI'S ,THE SON OF ALHAJA FOLARIN RIP ALIAS T.B JOSHUA'S DAUGHTER .

The Likes of Bose Agbare ,Anu ,Yinka (Alhaja Isiwas Daughter ,Elizabeth ,Godson Ogra ,Shina Mukaila ,Bisola Hephzibah Johnson ,Prophets T.Ann ,Samson Ajonibode (RIP) Benson ,Pauline ,Dupe Short ( that reads Bible )Kayode Falarungbon now in Ghana ,Lola's Husband ,T.B Joshua slept with Kayode Falarungbon wife so the Guy Abandoned Synagogue ,Adewusi,Noah Abiola ,BABA IKARE ( RIP) Adebayo FALUSI,KASSIM Aladejobi,FISAYO and so many knew about the truth of AJOKE

Bisola Hephzibah Johnson have been making Expository Interviews before Fatai Died ,But because she leaves and comes back makes the Ignorance Dis believes her .

ITS NOT NEW IN THE SYNAGOGUE ESPECIALLY AMONG THE DISCISPLES ,EVANGELICAL .

,GOODWOMEN ETC TO COOK UP LIES ETC TO MAKE DEFENCE .

Evelyn i dare you to bring forth your three Children to come for DNA test and Ajoke to Clear all these.

Stop making False defence Evelyn. I dare you .

My contact is on my signature

This is plausible. cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nakedtruthkk(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14
LilMissFavvy:

Evelyn And Her Three Daughters Defender of LIES ..

You know Nothing .

Evelyn has lots of Business to do with AJOKE..

EVELYN herself knows this and the Truth .

No matter the Number of Online People Coming Up ,Paid By Evelyn and there Cohorts to Defend Lies.The Truth shall be Known .

Evelyn Face th Fact .

Where art Thou and your Children for DNA.

How Long can You Hide.

It is Evil to Deny Ajoke of her Right .
Re: . by mikeapollo: 10:17am On Jan 23
ItShallPass:

Shallow people who just believe whatever they hear on a foreign media because it is owned by white man.
Does the BBC own your brains, ears and eyes?
Ajoke was never the biological daughter of TB Joshua. She was abandoned around the church and he took care of her just as he took care of the thousands of people that he came across when he was alive. The Police has records of when she was abandoned!

If you need DNA test, please go to the SCOAN church and meet TB Joshua's wife, kids and the extended family. They are there waiting for you.
Re: . by Floky215: 9:08pm On Jan 23
Anybody who don't know TB was a crook from very beginning should have his hewr checked..!!

There are other moslem men as well who claimed to have converted and hitting it big in the church scam as well..!!
Re: . by FxMasterz: 11:41pm On Jan 23
Floky215:
Anybody who don't know TB was a crook from very beginning should have his hewr checked..!!

There are other moslem men as well who claimed to have converted and hitting it big in the church scam as well..!!

Don't mind those paid propagandists defending the false prophet. They need the money very badly and so they must get it even if it means to abuse people and post deceptions on Social Media. It's too obvious those guys hate the truth. It's just too obvious.
Re: . by MightySparrow: 7:46am On Jan 24
Nakedtruthkk:
For Now I want to remain Anonymous till further time.

This is a simple Method to Show the Truth about Ajoke Matter .

Evelyn ,T.B JOSHUA'S Wife ,The other three Children and AJOKE ,All of you should just Present Yourself for a DNA test .....

Let's Stop all these Unfounded Criticisms ,Scheming ,Hypocrital And Non Evidenced Cover up to hide the Truth .

Evidence ,Evidence and Evidence .

I Personally Carried AJOKE in the Synagogue when she was a Baby ...It was a Cooked Up Story then to Prevents the Truth that AJOKE was Abandoned by her Mother ...LIES .

AJOKE IS FATAI'S ,THE SON OF ALHAJA FOLARIN RIP ALIAS T.B JOSHUA'S DAUGHTER .

The Likes of Bose Agbare ,Anu ,Yinka (Alhaja Isiwas Daughter ,Elizabeth ,Godson Ogra ,Shina Mukaila ,Bisola Hephzibah Johnson ,Prophets T.Ann ,Samson Ajonibode (RIP) Benson ,Pauline ,Dupe Short ( that reads Bible )Kayode Falarungbon now in Ghana ,Lola's Husband ,T.B Joshua slept with Kayode Falarungbon wife so the Guy Abandoned Synagogue ,Adewusi,Noah Abiola ,BABA IKARE ( RIP) Adebayo FALUSI,KASSIM Aladejobi,FISAYO and so many knew about the truth of AJOKE

Bisola Hephzibah Johnson have been making Expository Interviews before Fatai Died ,But because she leaves and comes back makes the Ignorance Dis believes her .

ITS NOT NEW IN THE SYNAGOGUE ESPECIALLY AMONG THE DISCISPLES ,EVANGELICAL .

,GOODWOMEN ETC TO COOK UP LIES ETC TO MAKE DEFENCE .

Evelyn i dare you to bring forth your three Children to come for DNA test and Ajoke to Clear all these.

Stop making False defence Evelyn. I dare you .

My contact is on my signature

I believe your story, what about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gzB_MdHlgU?si=BwESoIwd14lg28vk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Evolution Ended? / Serious Questions To Moslems!!! / Dr. Sign Fireman Storms Cameroon, South Africa and Umuahia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.