Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Recognizing The Value Of Skill Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recognizing The Value Of Skill Development (124 Views)

What Kind Of Skill Can A Mechanical Engineer Learn? / What type of skill should I learn as a youth? / What Kind Of Skill Can I Acquire Pls After School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recognizing The Value Of Skill Development by Jacksonk222(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12
Comprehending the significance of skill development is vital in the dynamic and fiercely competitive world of today. The idea of skills advancement refers to the ongoing process of improving one's aptitudes, knowledge, and experience in a variety of fields. For people who want to stay successful, relevant, and adaptive in their chosen industries, taking a proactive approach to their professional and personal development is essential.

The importance of skill development cannot be emphasized in this day of fast technical growth and volatile international marketplaces.

Now the question is if you are given a money to start a business, what business will you like to start ?

(A) Online Business
(B) Physical or Offline Business

Let me no your answers in the comment session
Re: Recognizing The Value Of Skill Development by preshpraiz: 6:02pm On Jan 12
Jacksonk222:
Comprehending the significance of skill development is vital in the dynamic and fiercely competitive world of today. The idea of skills advancement refers to the ongoing process of improving one's aptitudes, knowledge, and experience in a variety of fields. For people who want to stay successful, relevant, and adaptive in their chosen industries, taking a proactive approach to their professional and personal development is essential.

The importance of skill development cannot be emphasized in this day of fast technical growth and volatile international marketplaces.

Now the question is if you are given a money to start a business, what business will you like to start ?

(A) Online Business
(B) Physical or Offline Business

Let me no your answers in the comment session
I would go for online business.
I'm currently working offline but I'm planning on doing something online this year.
I have a Facebook page of about 10k followers. I have not posted anything on it for awhile now.
Kindly suggest what I can do with the page to make money. Thanks
Re: Recognizing The Value Of Skill Development by Jacksonk222(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13
I would go for online business.
I'm currently working offline but I'm planning on doing something online this year.
I have a Facebook page of about 10k followers. I have not posted anything on it for awhile now.
Kindly suggest what I can do with the page to make money. Thanks

Run advert of your products you do offline to get people that will demand for it

(1) (Reply)

Live And Work Abroad / Lagos Monarch Commends Jesam Michael On First Solar Powered Estate Project / How To Get Started With Real Estate SEO Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.