Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Staphy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphy (100 Views)

Get Rid Of Sturborn Staphy That Antibiotics Fail To Eliminate With Monolaurin / Monolaurin Eliminate Stubborn Bacteria Like Staphy, Ecoli,syphilis Etc / Staphy Is The No.1 Causes Of Males Infertility, Monolaurin Cures It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staphy by Replica10101: 4:30pm On Jan 17
Hello , I have staphylococcus arues and I need an herbal plug cos the medical treatments is costly
Re: Staphy by Ejanlaa: 5:21pm On Jan 17
Replica10101:
Hello , I have staphylococcus arues and I need an herbal plug cos the medical treatments is costly
What if I told you not to use any injection or antibiotic from local pharmacy, it would only complicate the bacteria and make them get resistance against d stupid antibiotics injection they would give u in general hospital . So you would end up wasting money .
Better use herbs and wash it from inside your system out
Re: Staphy by Ejanlaa: 5:22pm On Jan 17
The sickness has done me before it was one woman herbs that cured it
I can get it for u without you paying a dime
I warn you no try antibiotics injection

(1) (Reply)

Combos To Attack Ulcer / India As A Potential Alternative To Heart Bypass Surgery In Ethiopia / The Future Of Fitness In Nigeria: Trends, Challenges, And Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.