Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (574 Views)

Prophet Tibetan Exposed Secrets Behind Ibadan Explosion, More Bombing Except... / Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by nstore: 12:09pm On Jan 18
Re: by Ooni: 2:53pm On Jan 18
People now call it Ibagaza

Quite uncharitable but not pointless.
Re: by nstore: 3:45pm On Jan 18
Re: by Paraman: 4:07pm On Jan 18
Mo4 o
Re: by successmatters(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18
The only positive from this sad Ibadan explosion is that it will force some people to change their ruuvs.
Re: by wahalawahala: 4:33pm On Jan 18
successmatters:
The only positive from this sad Ibadan explosion is that it will force some people to change their ruuvs.
you see that area ehn...may be just 2 or 3 people in your lineage go fit merge their entire savings and manage to afford small property fr that side..
Re: by successmatters(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18
wahalawahala:
you see that area ehn...may be just 2 or 3 people in your lineage go fit merge their entire savings and manage to afford small property fr that side..

Hahahahahahah grin

A plot in my village is over 400 mil as I dey speak so. I am not from your region where they give lands as a gift.
Re: by Zulu11zulu: 4:57pm On Jan 18
wahalawahala:
this place na geto who want buy land here

You can se is not save to invest in that village call town.

Even my village is a small London to compare with this chantis

1 Like

Re: by Raskimonojendor: 5:01pm On Jan 18
This brings back memories of the Lagos blast in the early 2000s.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows To Proceed On Qatar Trip Despite Rejection Of Business Summit / Why Is Ireti Kingigbe after Nyesom Wike? / Tinubu's Sons To Qatar: Why Nigerians Should Be Bold Enough To Stop Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.