Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

A Contact Form Wordpress Plugin With Flutterwave Or Paystack Integration - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Contact Form Wordpress Plugin With Flutterwave Or Paystack Integration (156 Views)

Flutterwave Or Paystack, Which One Will You Recommend / Please Help With Paystack Integration! / Paystack Integration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Contact Form Wordpress Plugin With Flutterwave Or Paystack Integration by Cyrus77(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25
Hello and good day,I am working on a wordpress project that involves capturing information like names,email, address etc and also making a payment via flutterwave or paystack before the submission button 'submits' the captured information.Please any idea of one single plugin to use or maybe some combinations to use.It could be free or paid.Thanks
Re: A Contact Form Wordpress Plugin With Flutterwave Or Paystack Integration by donsheddy1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25
Cyrus77:
Hello and good day,I am working on a wordpress project that involves capturing information like names,email, address etc and also making a payment via flutterwave or paystack before the submission button 'submits' the captured information.Please any idea of one single plugin to use or maybe some combinations to use.It could be or paid.Thanks

I can just develop the plugin for you. Contact in signature.
Re: A Contact Form Wordpress Plugin With Flutterwave Or Paystack Integration by etoluw: 6:38am On Jan 26
Cyrus77:
Hello and good day,I am working on a wordpress project that involves capturing information like names,email, address etc and also making a payment via flutterwave or paystack before the submission button 'submits' the captured information.Please any idea of one single plugin to use or maybe some combinations to use.It could be free or paid.Thanks

You can WhatsApp me. I already have one I did for a client recently. I just have to modify for you. If you know PHP, I can also teach you the inner workings of the plugin.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Hacker DESTROYS ALL COMPUTERS On Indian Scammer's Network / Java Online Certification Course 2021 / How The Internet Of Medical Things Impact The Healthcare Industry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.