Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again (478 Views)

PHP And Java Expert Needed / I'm A Java Web Developer - I Need A Job / I Need Details Of Using Multiple Classes In A Java File. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by Draslo(m): 10:55am On Jan 30
Just as topic says.

This is no joke. If you know your onions, I will guarantee you at least, 200k daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by etoluw: 12:36pm On Jan 30
Draslo:
Just as topic says.

This is no joke. If you know your onions, I will guarantee you at least, 200k daily.

What's the deal?
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by Draslo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30
etoluw:

What's the deal?
send an email to sammyfire4422@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by etoluw: 3:14pm On Jan 30
Draslo:

send an email to sammyfire4422@gmail.com

You should briefly explain what it's all about before one contacts you on email.

Is it spring boot, java android, javaFX etc.
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by Draslo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30
etoluw:

You should briefly explain what it's all about before one contacts you on email.

Is it spring boot, java android, javaFX etc.
It's discreet. I'm not about to cast an innovative scheme
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by etoluw: 6:32pm On Jan 30
Draslo:

It's discreet. I'm not about to cast an innovative scheme

Alright
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by Chrysz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30
Draslo:
Just as topic says.

Whats up with the deal?
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by excanny: 6:20am On Jan 31
Draslo:
Just as topic says.

I'm a skilled Java programmer, you can reach me on WhatsApp 07030595988.
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by seunny4lif(m): 10:52am On Jan 31
I need an android developer for a simple fitness app project only Java.
Kotlin not allow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by Deicide: 9:06pm On Jan 31
i know System.out.print("hello, world!" ) does that count?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by Temyaz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31
Deicide:
i know System.out.print("hello, world!" ) does that count?
Me Too Ooo
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by etoluw: 9:34am On Feb 01
seunny4lif:
I need an android developer for a simple fitness app project only Java.
Kotlin not allow.

You can WhatsApp me. Let me see if I can fix it.
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by ovanda(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01
I know Java. You can reach me on WhatsApp 08035442507
Re: Are You A Java Expert? Indicate Here And Never Go Broke Ever Again by Ilekokonit: 8:29pm On Mar 02
Draslo:
Just as topic says.

E be like say na to spend 12 hours daily for the next 3 months WITH COMPLETE FOCUS on learning Java and then passing the certification exam and then start entering the LUCRATIVE Java job market.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Udemy Account For Sale / Categories / Bitcoin/forex Investment Script In Php With Daily Profit Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.