Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Wordpress Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Developer (234 Views)

In Need Of A Good Wordpress Developer. / Young Wordpress Developer Living In Ikeja / Wordpress Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Developer by emetisuccess(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30
You can contact me for your WordPress website development, custom website development. I'll deliver on time.

Re: Wordpress Developer by Codedlobby: 1:50pm On Feb 01
How do I buy a foreign hosting and domain name?.
Re: Wordpress Developer by Gettheinfo: 3:28pm On Feb 01
Inbox for a perfect blog post at affordable rate.

10 blog posts (700+ words each) - N4,000
20 blog posts (700+ words each) - N7,500
30 blog posts (700+words each)- N10,000

100% plagiarism free.

SAMPLES HERE
👇👇👇👇
https://excelblogng. blog spot .com

REMOVE SPACE☝️

Call or WhatsApp: 08161895792
Re: Wordpress Developer by emetisuccess(m): 9:52am On Feb 02
Codedlobby:
How do I buy a foreign hosting and domain name?.
You can make use of hostinger or namecheap to do that. That'll be once you've Registered on their platform. Go for namecheap because it's cheap and reliable. Hostinger is cost and also reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wordpress Developer by Codedlobby: 2:56pm On Feb 02
emetisuccess:

You can make use of hostinger or namecheap to do that. That'll be once you've Registered on their platform. Go for namecheap because it's cheap and reliable. Hostinger is cost and also reliable.

Thank you very much for the precise information. Please how do I buy the hosting?. No Nigeria bank card is working.
Re: Wordpress Developer by emetisuccess(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02
Codedlobby:

Thank you very much for the precise information. Please how do I buy the hosting?. No Nigeria bank card is working.

Get a dollar card from chippercash
Go and download chippercash app from play store then Register. After registration request for dollar card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wordpress Developer by Codedlobby: 7:13pm On Feb 02
emetisuccess:

Get a dollar card from chippercash
Go and download chippercash app from play store then Register. After registration request for dollar card.

Thank you. I guess the ChipperCash App is also available on ios. Thank you for the information, it was really helpful.
Re: Wordpress Developer by emetisuccess(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02
Codedlobby:

Thank you. I guess the ChipperCash App is also available on ios. Thank you for the information, it was really helpful.

You are welcome man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IT Placement / Is React Native Going To Be The Future Of Hybrid App Development? / Scrum Agile Training And Jobsupport At Futurepoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.