Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,111 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Android Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android Developer Needed (656 Views)

Android Developer / Looking For An Almost Free Android Developer? / Android Developer, React-native Developer And Frontend Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Developer Needed by BluetrailsNew: 12:01am On Mar 28
Okay,

I think you should specifically tag @LordZouga
I think he is the programming section Mod.

A Nairaland is being falsely accused, unjustly pronounced and labeled a scammer here, he has been banned and his account has been unjustly tagged that of a fraudster,

Please Mods, This is very Bad for the account holder's public Image.

The accuser already admitted his error.

Cc LordZouga

Cc Mynd44

Cc Seun
Re: Android Developer Needed by dominique(f): 11:13am On Mar 28
seunny4lif:

I slept off.
I have mailed the mod to unban @bluetrails
@seun and MOD.

Mistake I did was that, I should have quoted the Bluetrails here on Nairaland, to know immediately the person said he was you, cause now I remembered someone said he is not into Java android but only C# unity

Before you send money to anybody you meet on an a platform like this, run comprehensive searches on them. Look at the nairaland search results I got from the number of the person that scammed you

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=08071211007&search=Search

The number has been flagged as scam since as far back as 2021. Nobody should be falling victim to him in 2024 but these scammers are confident because nairalanders hardly do their due diligence.

The accused Bluetrails has been unbanned
Re: Android Developer Needed by seunny4lif(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28
dominique:

Before you send money to anybody you meet on an a platform like this, run comprehensive searches on them. Look at the nairaland search results I got from the number of the person that scammed you

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=08071211007&search=Search

The number has been flagged as scam since as far back as 2021. Nobody should be falling victim to him in 2024 but these scammers are confident because nairalanders hardly do their due diligence.

The accused Bluetrails has been unbanned
Thanks
Re: Android Developer Needed by simplesol: 6:39pm On Mar 28
seunny4lif:
Here is for so called Simplesol.
Good day everyone. I have been busy but recently saw this@seunny4lif. Let's set the record straight with some fact.
1. When we started, you never stated a date or deadline for this job. If you did , pls show with facts..
2. Another challenge is reaching out to you since it's a Nigerian number we both have..it's switched off most of the time.Hence needing to reach you at critical times.
3. I had tried reaching out during the last week of February to submit what has been done, but either your phone number or Whatsapp was switched off not until the end of the week when it went through. Still you weren't picking up. By then it was submitted
Okay, I have tried to chat you up so we can see what to do . But still got no response , only for a voice note you sent. And after that no more. What else do you expect me to do?

Re: Android Developer Needed by seunny4lif(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28
simplesol:

Good day everyone. I have been busy but recently saw this@seunny4lif. Let's set the record straight with some fact.
1. When we started, you never stated a date or deadline for this job. If you did , pls show with facts..
2. Another challenge is reaching out to you since it's a Nigerian number we both have..it's switched off most of the time.Hence needing to reach you at critical times.
3. I had tried reaching out during the last week of February to submit what has been done, but either your phone number or Whatsapp was switched off not until the end of the week when it went through. Still you weren't picking up. By then it was submitted
Okay, I have tried to chat you up so we can see what to do . But still got no response , only for a voice note you sent. And after that no more. What else do you expect me to do?
You are joking right ?
You told me it will take you just 5 days and I told you I need it before 17/18th Feb, and if you are sure.
You said no problem.

I even begged you to send anything you have done so far, calling, texting and dropping voice messages.

Re: Android Developer Needed by simplesol: 7:11am On Mar 29
No you didn't. Stand to be corrected on this
Re: Android Developer Needed by seunny4lif(m): 11:11am On Mar 29
simplesol:
So, I will give a contact and not give expiring date?
Very funny of you
Re: Android Developer Needed by simplesol: 3:22am On Apr 02
Alright. Reach out to me according to the appropriate channel on whatsapp and then we can discuss further and work something out. But before then, pls take down the defamative post you posted earlier as its totally inappropriate with legal consequences. Thanks
Re: Android Developer Needed by sheeda995(f): 6:08pm On Apr 05
simplesol:
Alright. Reach out to me according to the appropriate channel on whatsapp and then we can discuss further and work something out. But before then, pls take down the defamative post you posted earlier as its totally inappropriate with legal consequences. Thanks
Hello, but this is the third month and you have not finished a simple website that you said you are helping me build yet you want to take another Job
Re: Android Developer Needed by sheeda995(f): 6:20pm On Apr 05
simplesol:

Edited because of the sake of God not because you actually deserve it. I will give you 3more days to finish whatever you want to finish. I hope everyone can see that I am adding another time now
Re: Android Developer Needed by sheeda995(f): 6:23pm On Apr 05
seunny4lif:

So, I will give a contact and not give expiring date?
Very funny of you
This guy is doing same to me. For your sanity,just know you are dealing with a narcissist and do not argue with him. He lies like no other person I have met and the only reason I gave him the job is because I wanted to be fair as he was one of the first to comment on my post when I said I needed a developer. For more than one month,this guy didn't do anything after collecting money deposit that we agreed. Then the lies started, it's either his hard disc got spoiled or no light or this and that. This is April now,he will soon come to give me a reason he is unable to change ordinary email address
Re: Android Developer Needed by sheeda995(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05
simplesol:

You have been busy with what exactly? Please turn off the lies
Re: Android Developer Needed by sheeda995(f): 6:30pm On Apr 05
simplesol:
I'm here to confirm you did same to me so he must be telling the truth
Re: Android Developer Needed by seunny4lif(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05
sheeda995:

Hello, but this is the third month and you have not finished a simple website that you said you are helping me build yet you want to take another Job

I have promised myself never will I give anyone a job to do for me without using Upwork and Fiverr.
Save yourself a massive headache.

The only thing that saved me was that, I was busy doing the app myself too, else I would have been in very big trouble.
I forced myself to learn Android development within 4 weeks, I didn't even know that I could do it.
Re: Android Developer Needed by sheeda995(f): 6:39pm On Apr 05
seunny4lif:

I have promised myself never will I give anyone a job to do for me without using upwork and Fiverr.
Save yourself a massive headache.
Nigerians are very disappointing. I really wanted to be patient with him.but oh my God, he drives me nuts. Even caused me lots of embarrassments. I don't really care about the money as I give out more than that to Charity but disappointing people working with me, not knowing what to say during meetings. I even added more money for the guy but still not able to keep to simplest of his promise. From one lie to the other, he won't touch the.job for days until.I start chatting him.and he goes up there to replace contents and this guy is gone again. I hope the money you gave to him is not too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? / Learning / Health Care Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.