Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

- - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / - (112 Views)

Which Virtual Dollar Card(s) Do You Know That Can Be Funded With USDT? / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

- by 50StarGeneral: 10:38am On Feb 01
[]
Re: - by Ebubu2: 10:52am On Feb 01
50StarGeneral:
Hey guys, today I will like to teach the five (5) people that email me how to make money on stake . com and it is 100% guaranteed. You too can still enjoy the high dollar rate while paying out.

So what’s the stuff? It is “ROULETTE game.” Yes, na gambling ooo but if you’re NOT into gambling, PLS DO NOT MESSAGE ME.

But what I will teach you will guarantee 100% success. You too can start smiling to the bank and living a suspicious lifestyle in your neighborhood grin

Only serious persons with knowledge of usdt or crypto should email me pls!!

( talktoobanow @ gmail . c o m )

done

(1) (Reply)

POS Machine For Sell / Let's Have Your Idle Funds Work Profitably For You / Cheap Data App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.