Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Yeah - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yeah (359 Views)

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / See Reasons Why High Blood Pressure Is Killing Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Yeah by Antell95(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02
Re: Yeah by akinreals: 11:06pm On Feb 02
Antell95:
I need all the financial assistance i could get right now. i cant really go into details but i just crossed the sapa red line cry

union bank
funny, who doesn't need financial assistance in Nigeria now? People will just be dropping account details anyhow grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Yeah by Mordson: 11:49pm On Feb 02
Antell95:
I need all the financial assistance i could get right now. i cant really go into details but i just crossed the sapa red line cry

union bank

Just like that? 😕 And everyone will start sending you money?

You're a fool! You think say na only you get financial problem for Naija? Come on go and hustle!
Re: Yeah by Originalsly: 5:10am On Feb 03
Hmmm .... mommy's boys plenty these days .... man who can't hustle ... and we be wondering why so many babes becoming lesbians.
Re: Yeah by Antell95(m): 7:47am On Feb 03
Mordson:

Just like that? 😕 And everyone will start sending you money?

You're a fool! You think say na only you get financial problem for Naija? Come on go and hustle!

Bro, abuse me all you want but you should have asked what happened... do you know if i need the money to save a life and do not have at the moment?
Re: Yeah by Greatzeus(m): 9:04am On Feb 03
Antell95:

union bank
Honestly this is sad. The thing is many here can help you but they won't, because they don't know if you're a scammer or not,and because they don't know you intimately like a friend or relative. I think people should go to their closest family and acquaintances first, before coming to a faceless forum.
Also from your signature, you're highly skilled,what the hell happened? You're one of those who supposedly earn in dollars $. What happened to your blog and gigs?
Re: Yeah by Antell95(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16
Nlfpmod please delete

In Wanting To Develop Muscles, / First Of All, You Could Nonetheless Continue To-use Moisturizer. / Http://agelesseyesblog.com/avenique-serum/