Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

‎ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (1409 Views)

What Is Tinubus Source Of Wealth? We Know Elon, Gates, Jay-z,... / B-I-Z-A-R-R-E Confession: We Turn Lizards, Cats, Cows, Eat Human Flesh, 3 Kid-su / A To Z Of The Benin River Port And Access Road Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Wisdomclass1: 11:48am On Feb 03
Here's a screenshot of replies by presidency on Obi's tweet.

Most of the argument APC supporters are bringing are mostly baseless. They act like opposition.

Imagine attacking Obi for going to Cote D... Regha's narrative states that Obi should have been in Nigeria at a time of crisis like this to help the economy.

Very funny people, is Obi the president ?
How exactly can Obi help the economy as a non federal character.

Also, Tinubu is in France and you folks are not saying anything about it.

Since APC supporters choose to be Opposition in government, they should start acting like educated people and bring forth constructive criticism, not jabs from aftermath of Ogogoro Intoxication.

2 Likes

Re: ‎ by Sangoamadioha1: 12:31pm On Feb 03
Wisdomclass1:
Here's a screenshot of replies by presidency on Obi's tweet.

Most of the argument APC supporters are bringing are mostly baseless. They act like opposition.

Imagine attacking Obi for going to Cote D... Regha's narrative states that Obi should have been in Nigeria at a time of crisis like this to help the economy.

Very funny people, is Obi the president ?
How exactly can Obi help the economy as a non federal character.

Also, Tinubu is in France and you folks are not saying anything about it.

Since APC supporters choose to be Opposition in government, they should start acting like educated people and bring forth constructive criticism, not jabs from aftermath of Ogogoro Intoxication.

Ok, three replies out of numerous comments by Peter Obi with the last reply 2 months ago.
Compare that with how they engage Atiku. They know Peter Obi is a jester and Atiku is more of a threat.
Re: ‎ by Gucciblog: 12:34pm On Feb 03
Sangoamadioha1:

Same jester that you talk about morning, Afternoon and Night.

Do you now see you're a clown

7 Likes

Re: ‎ by Sangoamadioha1: 12:37pm On Feb 03
Gucciblog:

[/b]Same jester that you talk about morning, Afternoon and Night.[b]

Yeah for entertainment purposes. Now face front.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‎ by fuckJones(f): 1:50pm On Feb 03
Akpabio can point to the stadium he built. OUK can boast of the success of Enyimba when he was governor. Lagos hosted sports festival under Fasola. Sanwo-Olu is currently renovating Teslim Balogun stadium. What's Peter Obi's legacy in Nigerian sport? But hey, he went to Abidjan

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‎ by NextUK: 2:13pm On Feb 03
My brother that is Igbo for you.

A man that never built a single secondary school all his 8 years as governor is who they claim revolutionised education in Anambra.

Same Peter Obi refuse to pay teacher close to a year n increased school tuition in a third world by over 300%.

But if we talk Dem go talk say we hate am out of tribalism, so a rational being will hate those that built schools like Tinubu, offered bursary, increase teachers salary n paid them regurlarly without allowing them go on strike for a single ahead of this foolish Peter Pandora. Obi ?!

fuckJones:
Akpabio can point to the stadium he built. OUK can boast of the success of Enyimba when he was governor. Lagos hosted sports festival under Fasola. Sanwo-Olu is currently renovating Teslim Balogun stadium. What's Peter Obi's legacy in Nigerian sport? But hey, he went to Abidjan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎ by Bobloco: 2:14pm On Feb 03
fuckJones:

What's Tinubu's legacy?

Oh! I now remember that he built a blueprint conduit pipe from the coffers of Lagos State Treasury to his personal pocket, milking the entire common wealth of Lagosians to extend Lagosians now scream "Ebi n pa wa o" at his convoy because he looted their common wealth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎ by Kurugu92(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03
fuckJones:
native sense

1 Like

Re: ‎ by Wisdomclass1: 2:55pm On Feb 03
NextUK:

A man that never built a single secondary school all his 8 years as governor is who they claim revolutionised education in Anambra.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/07/we-are-continuing-with-peter-obis-legacy-in-education-says-soludo%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: ‎ by Wisdomclass1: 2:58pm On Feb 03
NextUK:

Same Peter Obi refuse to pay teacher close to a year n increased school tuition in a third world by over 300%.

1 Like

Re: ‎ by Wisdomclass1: 1:38pm On Feb 04
Re: ‎ by Ozommadu: 1:50pm On Feb 04
Apc still in campaign mode since tinubu has proven to be a big time failure.

1 Like

Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04
NextUK:

that never built a single secondary school all his 8 years as governor is who they claim revolutionised education in Anambra.

But if we talk Dem go talk say we hate am out of tribalism, so a rational being will hate those that built schools like Tinubu, offered bursary, increase teachers salary n paid them regurlarly without allowing them go on strike for a single ahead of this foolish Peter Pandora. Obi ?!

The policy he implemented was enough for the state to enjoy quality education till today, he didnt need to award contract for construction of schools himself

If you are wise and ready to learn you will ask me what the policy was about

1 Like

Re: ‎ by Auxtan(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06
Sangoamadioha1:

Yeah for entertainment purposes. Now face front.
You're a clown
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 1:37pm On Feb 14
Tell me that policy Peter Obi implemented if it different from returning schools to missionaries which he copied fe Bola Ahmed Tinubu who was the first governor to return schools to missionaries in the whole of Nigeria.

I await the policy Obi implemented without building school or increasing teachers salary or welfare that ensure the success of Anambra in WAEC which happen to be all that Bola Ahmed Tinubu did.

I de wait.

manutdrichie:

The policy he implemented was enough for the state to enjoy quality education till today, he didnt need to award contract for construction of schools himself

If you are wise and ready to learn you will ask me what the policy was about
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 1:52pm On Feb 14

Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14
NextUK:
Tell me that policy Peter Obi implemented if it different from returning schools to missionaries which he copied fe Bola Ahmed Tinubu who was the first governor to return schools to missionaries in the whole of Nigeria.

I await the policy Obi implemented without building school or increasing teachers salary or welfare that ensure the success of Anambra in WAEC which happen to be all that Bola Ahmed Tinubu did.

I de wait.

I dont know about copying from Tinubu, but he implemented it differently by funding them heavily and they Delivered

Schools were built,some renovated and well equipped
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 4:50pm On Feb 14
Of course he funded them heavily my foot, are school in Anambra ever beta funded than Lagos schools ?

Lagos had more school more student n I am sure more student passing WAEC. The only thing you attached as Obi accomplishment had no single thing to do with him expect individual brilliance as given by God to the student scoring highest in WAEC that does not mean more student are successful at WAEC in Anambra compare to Lagos so you people should rest with your propaganda.

manutdrichie:

I dont know about copying from Tinubu, but he implemented it differently by funding them heavily and they Delivered

Schools were built,some renovated and well equipped
Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14
NextUK:
Of course he funded them heavily my foot, are school in Anambra ever beta funded than Lagos schools ?

Lagos had more school more student n I am sure more student passing WAEC. The only thing you attached as Obi accomplishment had no single thing to do with him expect individual brilliance as given by God to the student scoring highest in WAEC that does not mean more student are successful at WAEC in Anambra compare to Lagos so you people should rest with your propaganda.

The individual brilliance from God that catapult the state performance in Waec from 24th to 1st suddenly fell on them during and after Obi tenure as governor, what a coincidence
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 8:50pm On Feb 14
Give us one link that Anambra was ever 24th in WAEC m I will perosnally give you 50K cash

Any link article with Anambra being 24th n you win this argument. Patiently waiting.

manutdrichie:

The individual brilliance from God that catapult the state performance in Waec from 24th to 1st suddenly fell on them during and after Obi tenure as governor, what a coincidence
Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14
NextUK:
Give us one link that Anambra was ever 24th in WAEC m I will perosnally give you 50K cash

Any link article with Anambra being 24th n you win this argument. Patiently waiting.

https://selonnes.com/2018/02/01/anambra-state-education-rebirth-the-peter-obi-model/

No.14
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 1:14am On Feb 15
Virtually all dailies in Nigeria air WAEC result once released, how come it is one obscure page praising Peter Obi with no link prove or anything to validate that claim ?

I even de go up n down de talk nonsense see na this consultant website de produce WAEC result ?! Bro make I no look your eye o.

Bro on a more serious note do valid investigation to find out that claim is just propaganda. There is no way Anambra could have moved from 14 to 1. Anambra as always been rock solid at weac with Imo Rivers Lagos Ekiti.

If there is a thing Obi did that propel the transformation we will all see it n not be debating it, other states will copy it just the way many state follow Alpha Beta IGR generating style, return of school to Catholic, equipping police to beta security in their state, scrutinized their payroll to remove ghost workers building school n increase teacher welfare etc.

Peter Obi did not do shit n Anambra never moved 14 steps, it as always been a leader at WAEC which is why year in year out you Igbos celebrate it n others envy you for it but crediting that to Peter Obi bro na lie except you provide proof maybe from Tell Vanguard Premium times Punch credible news outlets not this pages created by Ipob to further their lies n propaganda.

I studied mass communication in school an I know very well what credible source of information is n bro this is definitely not it.

Excuse all typo I wan sleep abeg.

manutdrichie:

https://selonnes.com/2018/02/01/anambra-state-education-rebirth-the-peter-obi-model/

No.14
Re: ‎ by aariwa(m): 1:19am On Feb 15
Obi no get time for those failures who are fixated on him. Obi is only concerned and addresses only Nigerian masses not those clueless emilokan quack crew
Re: ‎ by aswani(m): 6:19am On Feb 15
Gucciblog:

Same jester that you talk about morning, Afternoon and Night.

It is Obidients that keep bringing him up everytime and when others respond, they claim they are always talking about him.

The next thing we want to hear from Peter Obi is when he would be releasing his election expenses report closely forward by a complete condemnation of The "Sit at home" order perpetuated unfairly on Ndi Anambra.
Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 7:35am On Feb 15
NextUK:
Virtually all dailies in Nigeria air WAEC result once released, how come it is one obscure page praising Peter Obi with no link prove or anything to validate that claim ?

I even de go up n down de talk nonsense see na this consultant website de produce WAEC result ?! Bro make I no look your eye o.

Bro on a more serious note do valid investigation to find out that claim is just propaganda. There is no way Anambra could have moved from 14 to 1. Anambra as always been rock solid at weac with Imo Rivers Lagos Ekiti.

If there is a thing Obi did that propel the transformation we will all see it n not be debating it, other states will copy it just the way many state follow Alpha Beta IGR generating style, return of school to Catholic, equipping police to beta security in their state, scrutinized their payroll to remove ghost workers building school n increase teacher welfare etc.

Peter Obi did not do shit n Anambra never moved 14 steps, it as always been a leader at WAEC which is why year in year out you Igbos celebrate it n others envy you for it but crediting that to Peter Obi bro na lie except you provide proof maybe from Tell Vanguard Premium times Punch credible news outlets not this pages created by Ipob to further their lies n propaganda.

I studied mass communication in school an I know very well what credible source of information is n bro this is definitely not it.

😂😂😂😂

I have given you the link, if you like turn it upside down
Na u sabi o
Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 7:39am On Feb 15
NextUK:

😂😂😂😂

Na u sabi o

Take this as bonus
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/education-obis-model-pays-off/amp/

😂😂😂😂

Opay
😂😂😂😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/educational-development-the-peter-obi-model/%3famp
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 9:28am On Feb 15
You obviously do not know what proves are, when you say Anambra was 26 in WAEC you need to show the table release by WAEC to that fact. The newspaper now take this info source from WAEC n disseminate to the populace.

All this Obi sycophants claiming he took the state from 26 to 1st but can not show us where n when it was 26th make no sense.
You made a claim give us valid prove to that claim not word of mouth from paid clowns.

Attached below is what you need to know you are a born liar, I will say a prayer for you though so you stop lying senselessly on behalf of a failure n criminal.

WAEC categorical stated below it does not rank WAEC result by state so you must have gotten Peter Obi rating from Ipob Bureau of lies n foolishness not any credible source.

https://punchng.com/waec-denies-rating-abia-best-in-2023-wassce/

manutdrichie:

😂😂😂😂

Na u sabi o

Take this as bonus
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/education-obis-model-pays-off/amp/

😂😂😂😂

Opay
😂😂😂😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sunnewsonline.com/educational-development-the-peter-obi-model/%3famp

1 Like

Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 11:56am On Feb 15
NextUK:
You obviously do not not what prove are, when you say Anambra was 26 in WAEC you need to show the table release by WAEC to that fact. The newspaper now take this info source from WAEC n disseminate to the populace.

All this Obi sycophants claiming he took the state from 26 to 1st but can not show us where n when it was 26th make no sense.
You made a claim give us valid prove to that claim not word of mouth from paid clowns.

Attached below is what you need to know you are a liar, I will say a prayer for though so you stop lying WAEC categorical state it does not rant WAEC result by state so you must have gotten Peter Obi rating from Ipob Bureau of lies n foolishness not any credible source.

https://punchng.com/waec-denies-rating-abia-best-in-2023-wassce/

...except you provide proof maybe from Tell Vanguard Premium times Punch credible news outlets not this pages created by Ipob to further their lies n propaganda.

U said this man😂😂😂
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 5:40pm On Feb 15
You start to sound like a retard. If you are ask to provide prove from Vanguard concerning WAEC rating will Vanguard writer be the one to compile the rating or list for WAEC.

Is Vanguard not supposed to disseminate rating published by WAEC showing Anambra in number 24 like you senseless liar claims ?

So where in all your foolish article was Anambra ever rated 24th n what position was Lagos or Enugu rated in the link you provided or was Anambra the only state rated at number 24 with no other state from 1 - 23 25 - 36. Tell us any other state n it position on the rating you provided as proof n stop being foolish even when propaganda is what you are doing.

manutdrichie:

...except you provide proof maybe from Tell Vanguard Premium times Punch credible news outlets not this pages created by Ipob to further their lies n propaganda.

U said this man😂😂😂
Re: ‎ by manutdrichie(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15
NextUK:
You start to sound like a retard. If you are ask to provide prove from Vanguard concerning WAEC rating will Vanguard writer be the one to compile the rating or list for WAEC.

Is Vanguard not supposed to disseminate rating published by WAEC showing Anambra in number 24 like you senseless liar claims ?

So where in all your foolish article was Anambra ever rated 24th n what position was Lagos or Enugu rated in the link you provided or was Anambra the only state rated at number 24 with no other state from 1 - 23 25 - 36. Tell us any other state n it position on the rating you provided as proof n stop being foolish even when propaganda is what you are doing.

You can rest now, next time do not bet for what you know notthing about

When its time to pay you start insulting

Nairaland billionaires😂😂
Re: ‎ by NextUK: 6:24pm On Feb 15
When I see the rating where Anambra was 24th on official WAEC rating n I do not give you the 50K I pledge then I am a bastard.

I still de wait on the valid prove showing Anambra was ever 24th on WAEC rating, I like to see what position Lagos n Enugu are on that rating.

We can involve the mod Seun Fergie001 Mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod if n when you provide the valid rating at any point Anambra was 24th I must pay this guy 50K

All of you can hold me to account once the prove is made available as our witness.

manutdrichie:

You can rest now, next time do not bet for what you know notthing about

When its time to pay you start insulting

Nairaland billionaires😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Important! Let Us Make Nigeria Great- Justice And Law Enforcement Reformation / Somalia Has Several Ethnics group and Languages? Go to school Ikeyman / Mazi Alvan Azinwa Ikoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.