Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Internet Data - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Internet Data (218 Views)

MTN Bows To Pressure, Reduces Prices Of Internet Data / MTN 1gb@#480 at Fairness Delivery Internet Data services. / Fairness Delivery Internet Data Services Sells MTN 1gb@#480 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Data by Ernesthugo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04
Please am looking at buying internet like 300Gb to 1tb
Sim or router but unlimited with 1 year validity can someone recommend me an affordable plan or what to do please.

Mtn 1000gb users does this last the test of time.
Re: Internet Data by Ernesthugo(m): 7:36am On Feb 10
Kindly recommend
Re: Internet Data by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:07am On Feb 13
Starlink bro... Then do a normal monthly plan for your phone/when you're not at home and pause all downloads till you're home.

2 Likes

Re: Internet Data by ibawon(m): 12:32am On Feb 13
Ernesthugo
If you need something to take around, the Airtel or MTN modem would work. However, if you just want some thing in the house, then go for any fibre ISP's , because they would offer unlimited with decent speed, if you don't have fibre ISP's around you, my brother just Jeje gather money and buy Starlink (it works all over Nigeria) to avoid premium headache.
Kindly note that only Fibre ISP's and Starlink offer true unlimited.
Attached is what I used last month with this month's still reading on Starlink with about 110-150mb/s

Re: Internet Data by Ernesthugo(m): 8:43am On Feb 15
hi bro,thanks for the time,i would see how i can get the starlink think tho am not in nigeria atm, i saw mtn 1tb for 100k via accessbank,i am a bit confused if it does really exist and want to know how to go about recharging it,where can i get a modem?
ibawon:
Ernesthugo
If you need something to take around, the Airtel or MTN modem would work. However, if you just want some thing in the house, then go for any fibre ISP's , because they would offer unlimited with decent speed, if you don't have fibre ISP's around you, my brother just Jeje gather money and buy Starlink (it works all over Nigeria) to avoid premium headache.
Attached is what I used last month with this month's still reading on Starlink with about 110-150mb/s
Re: Internet Data by Ernesthugo(m): 8:44am On Feb 15
im with u but my compound is not private and i have less space to mount a starlink
Rapsowdee01:
Starlink bro... Then do a normal monthly plan for your phone/when you're not at home and pause all downloads till you're home.

1 Like

Re: Internet Data by Ernesthugo(m): 8:45am On Feb 15
I WILL BE IN LAGOS,CAN YOU PLEASE RECOMMEND ANY FIBRE ISP SERVICE I CAN LOOK INTO?
ibawon:
Ernesthugo
Re: Internet Data by ibawon(m): 11:58am On Feb 15
Ernesthugo:
I WILL BE IN LAGOS,CAN YOU PLEASE RECOMMEND ANY FIBRE ISP SERVICE I CAN LOOK INTO?
Fibre One
Re: Internet Data by Ournolly: 12:17pm On Feb 15
Ernesthugo:
im with u but my compound is not private and i have less space to mount a starlink
You can mount it on top of overhead tank and use binding wire to hold it.
That's how I mounted mine.
Re: Internet Data by Ernesthugo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15
I ordered mtn broadband and modem wifi both today
Ournolly:

You can mount it on top of overhead tank and use binding wire to hold it.
That's how I mounted mine.

(1) (Reply)

DJI Mini 2 Flymore Combo / Sell Your Various Gift Cards Here / Laptop Replacement Battery Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.