Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud (2592 Views)

Prof Soyinka: The Meaning Of "Gbaju E" For Those Who Don't Know / Did Wole Soyinka Betray Other Africans Just To Get The Nobel Price. / Soyinka, The Old Marxist Has Exposed The Zog Plan For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 8:41pm On Feb 07
Soyinka and his crew of PAID progressives gathered against Jonathan at OJOTA. They said..

Fuel was #120
Dollar was #180
Bag of cement was #1,800
Bag of rice was #7.500

And Wole Soyinka wasn't pleased and he hit the street.

Now,

Fuel is #690
Dollar is #1,500
Bag of cement is #7,500
Bag of rice is #63,000

When is Wole Soyinka and his crew of PROGRESSIVES hitting the streets ?

Just asking... grin

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by vanbonattel: 8:42pm On Feb 07
A real disgrace, see his head like rubbish brush

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 8:44pm On Feb 07
Where are they ...

Jide Kosoko
Tunde Bakare
Sam omatseye

I need answers please...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by gift2xl: 8:45pm On Feb 07
Laughable

1 Like

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07
Joblessness per excellence.
An idle hand...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 8:52pm On Feb 07
Like Tinubu that paid jobless idiots to gather at OJOTA?

Are you a sophisticated Progressive.? cheesy

BlakKluKluxKlan:
Joblessness per excellence.
An idle hand...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 8:55pm On Feb 07
Just Like Reno the Junior Soyinka Promax... grin

vanbonattel:

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by vanbonattel: 8:56pm On Feb 07
I honestly think that its not Soyinka fault, hunger is a bad disease. I think the man hit a bad patch, probably started doing drugs and carrying olosho ar Allen avenue and maybe contracted hiv, maybe drugger paid him to talk rubbish and soil his reputation.

Age and education are really not a proof of intelligence.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by vanbonattel: 8:57pm On Feb 07
Rantingpiglets:
Just Like Reno the Junior Soyinka Promax... grin

That hopeless man, not even worth my mention. I won't even hire him if he applies to be my toilet cleaner.

16 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:00pm On Feb 07
Reno has no honour. How can he be busy salivating around the same people that insulted and booted out Jonathan his principal?

I will not even use his beards for washing my Toilet...

Reno is a typical untrustworthy failure.. cheesy

vanbonattel:

That hopeless man, not even worth my mention. I won't even hire him if he applies to be my toilet cleaner.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by udede(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07
Any attack on a good man is a sign of insanity. A lot of Nigerians finished off their reputation while trying to bring GEJ down. So will many that attacked PO. THEY will go down with their reputation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Putinofrussia: 9:03pm On Feb 07
Rantingpiglets:
Soyinka and his crew of PAID progressives gathered against Jonathan at OJOTA. They said..

Fuel was #120
Dollar was #180
Bag of cement was #1,800
Bag of rice was #7.500

Now,

Fuel is #690
Dollar is #1,500
Bag of cement is #7,500
Bag of rice is #63,000

Just asking... grin

Have you ever seen any govt remove subsidy and insist on staying on its decision even with 3 NLC strikes while knowing that the effect is devastating to the masses albeit for a not too long period?

Nigeria has been borrowing money to pay subsidy which some gullible past rulers and their cohorts have been feeding fat on while Nigeria sinks.
My question is what do you think those subsidy thieves will do?

Secondly,humongous billion of dollars were being borrowed again to defend the naira.More than $20 billion dollars was reported to have been used within a period.
Now,should we continue like this with no growth?

All former Nigeria govts have been doing almost the same cosmetic things to deceive Nigerians while Nigeria sinks.
Somebody was saying that we had too much money and didn't know what to do with it that Obasanjo used humongous money to bring all the demons of Africa to Nigeria during FESTAC.

One very important point is that all the govts I have witnessed,their beginnings have never been this hard but their ends have been disastrous.
Obasanjo,Jonathan,Buhari,all of them have had good cosmetic beginnings but bad endings.

This govt is the only govt that its commencement has been so tough and hard that people have continually complained.
Yes,things are hard now but it will ease off within a year or so.

We cannot continue with the fake life of defending the naira while Nigeria goes down or paying subsidy on a bloated trajectory of 62 million barrels per day which every sensible persons even Northerners that are the main beneficiaries,have come on the tv to say that it is all a big scam.

You can bookmark this drivelling of mine.
Tinubu will be the best President Nigeria will ever have.
The end will be of great joy even if the beginning is painful now.
No pain,no gain.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:09pm On Feb 07
Who is the good man...

Tinubu the drug consuming machine..?
Shettuma the terrorist enabler?
Oshimole the Labour comrade that is a fraud?
Fashola the liar and Senior Advocate of Idiots?
Aregbesola the obvious Tout?
Soyinka the Cultist?
Bakare the Fake Pastor
Osibanjo the fake pastor
Adeboye the fraudulent G.O
Sam Omasteye the disposable pampers?

Let us know your thoughts about these men that activrly participated in booting out a felllow SOUTHERNER?

Shameless isnt it?

udede:
Any attack on a good man is a sign of insanity.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by paramakina202: 9:12pm On Feb 07
Rantingpiglets:

Fuel was #120
Dollar was #180
Bag of cement was #1,800
Bag of rice was #7.500

Now,

Fuel is #690
Dollar is #1,500
Bag of cement is #7,500
Bag of rice is #63,000

Just asking... grin

The fraud is a Tinubu's lackey who was mobilised to discredit GEJ's government and of recent mobilised to discredit Peter Obi's Obidients movement.The man have no class or integrity.

12 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:12pm On Feb 07
Joker...such a Joker.

Anyway...stop explaining to Nigerians. Gather yourselves to OJOTA to repeat what you did to Jonathan.

Atleast what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Dont you think so...?

Putinofrussia:

Have you ever seen any govt remove subsidy and insist on staying on its decision even with 3 NLC strikes while knowing that the effect is devastating to the masses albeit for a not too long period?

Nigeria has been borrowing money to pay subsidy which some gullible past rulers and their cohorts have been feeding fat on while Nigeria sinks.
My question is what do you think those subsidy thieves will do?

Secondly,humongous billion of dollars were being borrowed again to defend the naira.More than $20 billion dollars was reported to have been used within a period.
Now,should we continue like this with no growth?

All former Nigeria govts have been doing almost the same cosmetic things to deceive Nigerians while Nigeria sinks.
Somebody was saying that we had too much money and didn't know what to do with it that Obasanjo used humongous money to bring all the demons of Africa to Nigeria during FESTAC.

One very important point is that all the govts I have witnessed,their beginnings have never been this hard but their ends have been disastrous.
Obasanjo,Jonathan,Buhari,all of them have had good cosmetic beginnings but bad endings.

This govt is the only govt that its commencement has been so tough and hard that people have continually complained.
Yes,things are hard now but it will ease off within a year or so.

We cannot continue with the fake life of defending the naira while Nigeria goes down or paying subsidy on a bloated trajectory of 62 million barrels per day which every sensible persons even Northerners that are the main beneficiaries,have come on the tv to say that it is all a big scam.

You can bookmark this drivelling of mine.
Tinubu will be the best President Nigeria will ever have.
The end will be of great joy even if the beginning is painful now.
No pain,no gain.

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Benwallt(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07
Igbos say their not hungry but Na Dem cry pass.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by budaatum: 9:22pm On Feb 07
I think blaming Soyinka or any one individual is irresponsible, since they never forced anyone to vote for their preferred candidate. It's like blaming the person who told you to put your hands in fire when fire burns your hands.

Responsible people would reassess the reasons for their choice against the results they get, and reconsider their criteria for next time so they may get better results. And that's the beauty of democracy, in that it gives you an opportunity to choose better every 4 years.

My hope is that by 2027, we'd be wiser in choosing who rules us. But if we haven't suffered enough by then and learnt to choose our leaders wisely, there's always 2031, and 2035, and 2039 and ........

One day, we will surely learn to use our PVCs wiser than we've used it in the past or die through not trying.
Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:23pm On Feb 07
Soyinka is a disgrace and a foolish version of

FFK
Reno omokiri

It was Rotimi Amaechi that made him relevant then in Rivers State. Rotimi Amaechi foolishly betrayed Jonathan for Buhari. Same Buhari, supervised Tinubus victory. Now Amaechi is in the wikderness in Rivers State.

All i know is that karma is real...its just time.

I just want to know when the same Progressives will gather at OJOTA. grin

paramakina202:

The fraud is a Tinubu's lackey who was mobilised to discredit GEJ's government and of recent mobilised to discredit Peter Obi's Obidients movement.The man have no class or integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07
vanbonattel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats awolowo education of tribalism

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:26pm On Feb 07
Ebi pa wa oooo...is IGBO language abi?

Hunger has turned all their intestines to tamborines..

Una go deflect tire...

Ebi pa wa oooo!!! grin

Benwallt:
Igbos say their not hungry but Na Dem cry pass.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by UncleAyo: 9:27pm On Feb 07
Some people need to evolve and learn how to live in a civil society.

People in a civic society have the right to vote for whosoever candidate and for whatsoever reason or sentiments. Whether it is religion sentiment or tribal affiliation or even for money.

Live and let live. Nobody is your slave that you must force to vote for your candidate. If you vote for the person you think is appropriate, why do you think others should not vote for the candidate they deem appropriate?

All this animalistic behaviour need to end.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:27pm On Feb 07
RAT poison education on how to commit suicide after being betrayed by the same people that used and dumped you.

Only in SW...

NimrodEndOfDays:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats awolowo education of tribalism

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:30pm On Feb 07
People that have the right to live in a civil society DONT engage in stupid and foolish tribalism, to the detrement of all people.

Will you say that IGBOs and other reasonable people that refused to support Buhari and Tinubu are not justified?

Answer me... cheesy

UncleAyo:
Some people need to evolve and learn how to live in a civil society.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Benwallt(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07
Rantingpiglets:
Ebi pa wa oooo...is IGBO language abi?

Hunger has turned all their intestines to tamborines..

Una go deflect tire...

Ebi pa wa oooo!!! grin

Say it in your language in case someone decides to help your region. Ebi pa wa in English means you the speaker and your people are hungry. It's coming from igbos so it has nothing to do with Yorubas.

If you want to correct your stupidity, then you say, ebi'n pa wan.

Una go cry taya

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Lastmessenger2: 9:34pm On Feb 07
A quota system professor

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by UncleAyo: 9:36pm On Feb 07
Rantingpiglets:
People that have the right to live in a civil society DONT engage in stupid and foolish tribalism, to the detrement of all people.

Will you say that IGBOs and other reasonable people that refused to support Buhari and Tinubu are not justified?

Answer me... cheesy

are you their God to teach them how to live their life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Justnation: 9:37pm On Feb 07
Rantingpiglets:

Fuel was #120
Dollar was #180
Bag of cement was #1,800
Bag of rice was #7.500

Now,

Fuel is #690
Dollar is #1,500
Bag of cement is #7,500
Bag of rice is #63,000

Just asking... grin

Don't mind them, compromised and confused democrazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Seunpapa65: 9:37pm On Feb 07
My own is that I will vote APC come next election we must finish this country together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:40pm On Feb 07
Own your language and statement.

Ebi pa wa ooo...and other lamentation vidoes and skits are powered by Yoruba propagandist.

So stop the CAP...the hunger in your region, engineered by your leaders that are bigots..is legendary.

Benwallt:

Say it in your language in case someone decides to help your region. Ebi pa wa in English means you the speaker and your people are hungry. It's coming from igbos so it has nothing to do with Yorubas.

If you want to correct your stupidity, then you say, ebi'n pa wan.

Una go cry taya

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Front0lane: 9:40pm On Feb 07
Soyinka de pepper hate filled igbos worldwide because he supported a candidate of his choice instead of a Pandora Criminal

The superior Yoruba tall giant Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka wan pepper this two Igbo bigots to their doom. How do you jealous a man superior to your entire kith n kin ? Will you not just die of jealousy which your unborn children will never be able to avenge till your 7th generation.

Rantingpiglets:

Fuel was #120
Dollar was #180
Bag of cement was #1,800
Bag of rice was #7.500

Now,

Fuel is #690
Dollar is #1,500
Bag of cement is #7,500
Bag of rice is #63,000

Just asking... grin

vanbonattel:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Rantingpiglets: 9:43pm On Feb 07
Its a pity.

But what i know is that the coming protest will shake to the foundation the basic fabric of a country they actively destroyed via nepotisim and tribalism based on bigotry.

Soyinka and his progressive cohorts are failures..

Seunpapa65:
My own is that I will vote APC come next election we must finish this country together

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka...the Nobel Fraud by Benwallt(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07
Rantingpiglets:
Own your language and statement.

Ebi pa wa ooo...and other lamentation vidoes and skits are powered by Yoruba propagandist.

So stop the CAP...the hunger in your region, engineered by your leaders that are bigots..is legendary.

Why are you now the one crying about it. How much were you paid to promote the propaganda?. All I see is envy. Una go hungry taya

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Nigeria In One Sentence / MASSOB Women Threaten To Curse Nigerian Men Over Ralph Uwazirike / President Goodluck Campaign Journey (pictures) From Abia To Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.