Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Bin And Studio - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin And Studio (662 Views)

Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / Tighten Ya Ribs; Its BIN / Eldav And Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin And Studio by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
One sunny day in Lagos, two men were sitting in a pub, drinking some Guinness, when one turns to the other and says "You see that man over there? He looks just like me! I think I'm gonna go over there and talk to him." So, he goes over to the man and taps him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir," he starts, "but I noticed you look just like me!" The second man turns around and says "Yeah, I noticed the same thing, where you from?", "I'm from Dublin", second man stunned says, "Me too! Which area do you live on?", "Festac", second man replies, "Me too! What number is it?", the first man announces, "100", second man shocked says, "Me too! What are your parents names?", first man replies, "Ode and Funmi", second man awestruck says, "Mine too! This is unbelievable!"

So, they buy some more Guinness and they're talking some more when the bartenders change shifts. The new bartender comes in and goes up to the other bartender and asks "What's new today?" "Oh, the ODe demo twins are drunk again."
grin grin grin
Re: Bin And Studio by Ajibel(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
Chei, were my laff dey? I couldnt even smile
Re: Bin And Studio by StudioCFR(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
U can do better than this Guapo

and Studio on the same line wit dat god forsakin Gbagbo an insult

i demand u delete my honourable name from dis silly thread and replace it with Ajibel
and apologise in private and publicly or else, u go know sey AC no be FAN
Re: Bin And Studio by Ajibel(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
U kwazey studio, my princely name to be mentioned alongside a madman wey dey call mi Uglihell
Re: Bin And Studio by StudioCFR(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
El guapo fall my hand
but who i go complain to
Re: Bin And Studio by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^ Bring your complaints before the gods!!
Re: Bin And Studio by oderemo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
@El gutter

while the joke can be recycled unfortunately that cant be said for you.
Move over mehn, stale joke no dey do again.
Next jare.
Re: Bin And Studio by bingbagbo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ all BIG HAIRY BUSH PIGS ON RAMPAGE angry angry

Now Hell Guapoo or watever you call your self, dont you think its high time you take a bow? i mean retire now, there appear to be be younger and fresher minds around these days.We need no stale and recycled jokes here!Just do the honourable thing and retire and maybe join the sexuality section, who knows maybe you will even be moderator there grin
And finally, never pair me with any pusssyklaat GGAYCFR) again you hear? Rasta dont deal with no batty bwoy, seen? raaasklaaaaaaaaat! angry angry angry

Yours sincerely
jokes president
BIN GBAGBO!
Re: Bin And Studio by StudioCFR(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
is dis what maturity does to people?

Shakes head in pity and hisses on Bin Gbagbo in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: Bin And Studio by bingbagbo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^
late signs of schizophrenia! sad sad

bush pig! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

No Work For Me / Little Joke For The Day / Super Sunday 3rd Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.