Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Null - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Null (200 Views)

Null / Null / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by Darealrick(m): 10:01am On Feb 11
No need
Re: Null by Blvckk: 10:25am On Feb 11
That is not a problem, you can walk into any tecno store around you, where is your location? Tecno is simply the best 💯
Re: Null by psucc(m): 11:37am On Feb 11
I am also in need of phone o
Had been asking about the phone to buy in the range of 80-90k.

Tecno preferably
Re: Null by TwoFourSeven(m): 11:52am On Feb 11
[quote author=Blvckk post=128396370]That is not a problem, you can walk into any tecno store around you, where is your location? Tecno is simply the best
Re: Null by Seyimj: 12:54pm On Feb 11
psucc:

Tecno preferably

You can check out tecno phone
Re: Null by Seyimj: 12:55pm On Feb 11
You can check out Tecno phone... they have some with cools spec in that range
Re: Null by Jacku: 2:00pm On Feb 11
Darealrick:
Hello people, my phone was stolen recently and I don't have money to buy anything new.
I'm interested in the Tecno spark 7 especially as I have a friend who has been enjoying it for a while.
My budget is 50-60k
TECNO retail store got your covered
Re: Null by Jacku: 2:00pm On Feb 11
psucc:

Tecno preferably
that budget should get you a Camon 16 or Spark 8
Re: Null by TwoFourSeven(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11
Jacku:
TECNO retail store got your covered
Boss is it possible to get brand new of these old model phones like this tecno spark 7 or either tecno pop 5 pro in any tecno retail store ? Those two phones I listed are 3 and 2 years old respectively.
Re: Null by jgbemson1: 4:09pm On Feb 11
U can't get d new teco phone of spark ..

I ave camon 15 air for sale

Price 60k
Re: Null by Jacku: 6:35pm On Feb 11
TwoFourSeven:
Boss is it possible to get brand new of these old model phones like this tecno spark 7 or either tecno pop 5 pro in any tecno retail store ? Those two phones I listed are 3 and 2 years old respectively.
no idea. You can go to any retail store or check them out online to ascertain that
Re: Null by Seyimj: 7:39pm On Feb 11
Take a deep dive to computer Village, you'd get in one of those stores.
Re: Null by Breastfeed: 11:56pm On Feb 12
If you can't get the spark 7 your budget can still get you a cool device in the Pop series.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Using The Airtel Dlink Mifi, does it work well with spectranet? / XR 64gb :::: 280k, 128gb :::: 315k / LGG5 Would Turn On Again PLS HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.