Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Drupal 7 Webmasters! Please Answer Only This One Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drupal 7 Webmasters! Please Answer Only This One Question (1377 Views)

How To Fix Drupal 7 Using 100% CPU / Drupal 7 Bible Free Download (Start Building And Managing Web Sites With Drupal) / Webmasters Please Answer This Quesion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drupal 7 Webmasters! Please Answer Only This One Question by everyday: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
I am using Drupal 7 and love the architecture.There is only one problem i have.When i create content type.it Is published to the friontpage with title and summary text.I also used the gallery formatter module for the image gallery.The only problem i am having is how to add an image field to the teaser in order for viewers to see thumbnailed images in the summary text.Images must be positioned either to the left or to the righ.Please try to contribute whatever you have. Thanks
Re: Drupal 7 Webmasters! Please Answer Only This One Question by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
In drupal 6.x images come up in teaser view - as seen in my drupal 6.x blog - www.blog..net

However, in drupal 7, i had that problem 2. Before i solved it, i decided to test-run the drupal 7 site online,
and discovered that it has issues with a lot of shared hosting.

So i downgraded by blog back to drupal 6.2.

Anyway, for this problem you are facing, check out http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6355092/how-to-display-one-image-under-teaser-mode-while-multi-images-under-full-conten

Test your drupal 7 site online first. . .

(1) (Reply)

Studing Programming In Aptech. / How To Track Maxbounty Affiliate Campaign Using Adsbrige / Webmasters I Need U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.