Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Need Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help (93 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by JUSTHELPME2024: 1:54pm On Feb 12
I am not going to lie,I need help...
If you can help me, please do...

It's 48 hrs now I have not eaten....I plan on cutting wild leaves, weed to feed on...
It's hard staying this hungry for long... with no money and everyone you ask iss not willing to help.... seriously right now I can do anything to survive.....
Severe hunger is not good bro..

I asking for help, not money, because some people would say scam and all that...if you know anyway you can help... please help.....
I can't kill myself men.... it's not so cool

If I can do houseboy, or any domestic work where to see food and lay my head...I will be glad...( And a pay)

I stay at Benin city.....

Anyone help, 🙏🙏🙏..

Thanks
Re: I Need Help by JUSTHELPME2024: 1:56pm On Feb 12
I was formerly working in a buka, before the woman closed due to economy challenge, 6k was the salary.... but I got food and shelter at least...

But now omor, I just tire
Re: I Need Help by abba190: 11:20pm On Feb 12
JUSTHELPME2024:
I was formerly working in a buka, before the woman closed due to economy challenge, 6k was the salary.... but I got food and shelter at least...

But now omor, I just tire
may u find hell its not easy i was in ur shoe, Nigeria is fvcked up country

(1) (Reply)

Start Domain Business With Little Or No Capital / The Cheapest Data Offer / Make 95% No Loss Binary Options Deriv Rise Fall Synthetic Indices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.