Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1554 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by FourQu: 1:12pm On Feb 16
Sctests:

Their former anthem was, 'Tinubu omo olodo ide is better than ObiChina, Tinubu built lagos'

Today, their new anthem is now 'Peter Obi is the same as tinubu, they all the same'. Obi said he will remove subsidy'

Such buffoonery! grin

Hehehe grin they are clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Jeans601: 1:13pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

Wow! So from your previous posts on this thread

You support the Nigerian government no matter what they do right or wrong

But you don't support any Nigerian politician?

Is that your stance? Let me know how to reply you properly

I don't know your brain capacity to comprehend but I will break down my stand for you.

Am in support of govt going against people hoarding food......which I have been hammering on.

I hope you understand now.

I don't criticize blindly.
Re: . by 24SEVEN: 1:17pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
I'm sorry for campaigning vigorously for Tinubu, I believed in him base on his past records as Lagos state governor.

I thought he will bring smile to Nigerians, but it's over six months and things are going from bad to worse. I'm not a witch to be blind to people's plight and the complains I see on social media on daily basis breaks my heart, a lot of suicide cases been reported on daily basis 😭😭😭.

Please if you are still loyal to asiwaju tune it down and don't be insensitive, people are going through a lot and you have to be compassionate.

In case the idea of revolution starts shooting up, please I want you all to embrace it because it is the only way out.

May God come through for each and everyone of you. Amen

You go pacify me with one plate of Amala & Ewedu ati Gbegiri
Re: . by FourQu: 1:18pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

I don't know your brain capacity to comprehend but I will break down my stand for you.

Am in support of govt going against people hoarding food......which I have been hammering on.

I hope you understand now.

I don't criticize blindly.

I understand you very well. But my question still remains . . .

According to the bolded part of your prior post above you say you support government going against food hoarding but then I asked you a question which you are still dodging to answer

EVEN WHEN IT WAS THE POLICIES OF THE SAME GOVERNMENT YOU SUPPORT THAT CREATED THE AVENUE FOR THE HOARDING OF FOOD?

I mean, it's a simple question for those who do not lack comprehension like you claim you do. So why can't you answer?
Re: . by FourQu: 1:19pm On Feb 16
24SEVEN:

You go pacify me with one plate of Amala & Ewedu ati Gbegiri

It will be stale or poisoned. undecided

RUN
Re: . by advanceDNA: 1:22pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

No no no, you're getting it twisted.

undecided
Sigh...u are still trying to pretend like u knew who the op was before that person mentioned her old moniker..... Guy...u nor get shame ooo
Re: . by FourQu: 1:23pm On Feb 16
advanceDNA:

Sigh...u are still trying to pretend like u knew who the op was before that person mentioned her old moniker..... Guy...u nor get shame ooo

So it's safe to say you knew what her old moniker was all along but you were only pulling my legs by saying she was a newly registered account and never had an old one? shocked

advanceDNA see you see yabaleft oh grin
Re: . by Jeans601: 1:23pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

I understand you very well. But my question still remains . . .

According to the bolded part of your prior post above you say you support government going against food hoarding but then I asked you a question which you are still dodging to answer

EVEN WHEN IT WAS THE POLICIES OF THE SAME GOVERNMENT YOU SUPPORT THAT CREATED THE AVENUE FOR THE HOARDING OF FOOD?

I mean, it's a simple question for those who do not lack comprehension like you claim you do. So why can't you answer?

Even a thief will have an explanation for stealing.
Re: . by FourQu: 1:25pm On Feb 16
Jeans601:

Even a thief will have an explanation for stealing.

So therefore you willingly and wholeheartedly accept the explanation of the thief just because you support stealing as a vice?

PS: I put it that way because according to you, you support the government and its policies but don't support whatever effect those policies bring upon the populace wink

Jeans601 you don run? undecided
Re: . by Enice(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

What phase did you say China went through?

You're ignorant
Don't ask me stupid questions. Go and read their history. There was a time they were dieing like rats due to hunger but today, they are better for it
Re: . by Enice(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
If you had sense you won't blindly quote me to type this rubbish.

Allow sensible people to comment.
if you had sense, you would not have written this rubbish you wrote. Your father is not poor because of Tinubu! Your father is poor because he had the same mentality you have now. He was waiting for government while the wise ones were looking for ways to take opportunity of the situation. Your write up says a lot about you. That you're a dependant and will always be poor
Re: . by EreluRoz: 1:33pm On Feb 16
killsmith:
It is not time to be sorry. Instead prepare for the consequence of deliberately supporting evil.
shush it
Re: . by FourQu: 1:33pm On Feb 16
Enice:
Don't ask me stupid questions. Go and read their history. There was a time they were dieing like rats due to hunger but today, they are better for it

When I call you ignorant I can back it up. Please read the below piece from quora concerning the growth and development of the Chinese and cure your disease on time. Just type quora *dot* com before the first slash(/) below and visit the page.

/qemail/tc?al_imp=eyJ0eXBlIjogMzMsICJoYXNoIjogIjE1ODgzNDMzNTMzOTkwMzk1OTd8MTB8MXwxNDc3NzQzNzA3NjcwMDIzIn0%3D&al_pri=1&aoid=zuxZ99NgY56&aoty=2&aty=4&cp=10&et=2&id=9ea866d29ebe41f7b5e7ba7ee0597f91&q_aid=fDkRDVHViD&uid=1J6qF8wKGHm

Enice have you finished reading? Come let's discuss what you have understood from class today cool

Re: . by EreluRoz: 1:34pm On Feb 16
Enice:
if you had sense, you would not have written this rubbish you wrote. Your father is not poor because of Tinubu! Your father is poor because he had the same mentality you have now. He was waiting for government while the wise ones were looking for ways to take opportunity of the situation. Your write up says a lot about you. That you're a dependant and will always be poor
The people quick to poorshame others are actually the true poor ones. My forefathers lived your dream life kid.
Oniranu
Re: . by FourQu: 1:36pm On Feb 16
Enice:

So you don't want the people to expect anything from their government?

So why is there a government in the first place? 🤔
Re: . by EreluRoz: 1:37pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

So you don't want the people to expect anything from their government?

So why is there a government in the first place? 🤔
He's just ranting about
Re: . by FourQu: 1:40pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
He's just ranting about

I know, I just like drawing them out and pulling their pants down cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by goodnessme1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Ok thanks for your understanding. I don't even believe in the Obi still.

They are all the same , Nigerians deserve better
Nigerians deserve Tinubu
Re: . by FourQu: 1:50pm On Feb 16
goodnessme1:
Nigerians deserve Tinubu

Shhhhhh we know, but must you rub it in? cry
Re: . by Deogratiasfx: 1:53pm On Feb 16
You are just Wicked. Was it not same reason you guys used in bringing Buhari? 1983.....he did this he did that ..... foolish Nigerians!!!
Re: . by dettolgel: 1:58pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
I'm sorry for campaigning vigorously for Tinubu, I believed in him base on his past records as Lagos state governor.

I thought he will bring smile to Nigerians, but it's over six months and things are going from bad to worse. I'm not a witch to be blind to people's plight and the complains I see on social media on daily basis breaks my heart, a lot of suicide cases been reported on daily basis 😭😭😭.

Please if you are still loyal to asiwaju tune it down and don't be insensitive, people are going through a lot and you have to be compassionate.

In case the idea of revolution starts shooting up, please I want you all to embrace it because it is the only way out.

May God come through for each and everyone of you. Amen

I don't think you are sorry you are just looking for a way to sell your useless revolution idea to unsuspecting folks.

Please stay away from the op she is an agent of the state.

If she really wants revolution let her go to her village and start preaching it on the street or can even use her verified twitter or Facebook page to spread her call for revolution. Only then shall anyone take her serious.

She is nothing but a two tongued serpent.

Don't come here to lure people's children into the waiting arms of DSS and SSS.

1 Like

Re: . by Deogratiasfx: 1:59pm On Feb 16
dettolgel:

I don't think you are sorry you are just looking for a way to sell your useless revolution idea to unsuspecting folks.

Please stay away from the op she is an agent of the state.

If she really wants revolution let her go to village and start preaching it on the street or even on her verified twitter or Facebook page

Don't come here to lure people's children into the waiting arms of DSS and SSS.

Nobody is protesting. Tinubu till 2031 and dollar till 2k before December

2 Likes

Re: . by mightyhaze: 2:00pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
You are not smart 🤓
But I sight Tinubulation from afar while sitting on my armchair and u the smart one are just seeing it now from a treetop after hunger remove log for your eyes

1 Like

Re: . by dettolgel: 2:02pm On Feb 16
Deogratiasfx:

Nobody is protesting. Tinubu till 2031 and dollar till 2k before December

I agree with you. Don't mind the op trying to fool us.

Imagine the rubbish she is spewing.

We will all support Tinubu till he either fix the country (sey na him wan be president) or destroy it. Whichever comes first we support him with full chest.

2 Likes

Re: . by dettolgel: 2:04pm On Feb 16
hybrid77:
Take it easy. Its not your fault..politicians are built to steal from us...Even peter obi will not be perfect.

Revolution self will further destabilise the country.

I just believe that peter obi would not have been so wicked like tinubu..just that politicians are unpredictable

It is her fault that she is dumb enough to allow her emotions get in the way of making important decisions.
Re: . by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Ok thanks for your understanding. I don't even believe in the Obi still.

They are all the same , Nigerians deserve better

You're the most inconsistent person i have known in the last 1year, since your days of Iyaebe and the other moniker, you've been all over the places with your multiple stands on issue

Yea people are suffering and you are sympathetic to that, but which one be say u dey apologize for your campaign??
Even if voting him was a bad decision, u have the right to campaign for who u want and that u didnt vote wouldny really have affacted anything

1 Like

Re: . by Enice(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

When I call you ignorant I can back it up. Please read the below piece from quora concerning the growth and development of the Chinese and cure your disease on time. Just type quora *dot* com before the first slash(/) below and visit the page.

/qemail/tc?al_imp=eyJ0eXBlIjogMzMsICJoYXNoIjogIjE1ODgzNDMzNTMzOTkwMzk1OTd8MTB8MXwxNDc3NzQzNzA3NjcwMDIzIn0%3D&al_pri=1&aoid=zuxZ99NgY56&aoty=2&aty=4&cp=10&et=2&id=9ea866d29ebe41f7b5e7ba7ee0597f91&q_aid=fDkRDVHViD&uid=1J6qF8wKGHm

Enice have you finished reading? Come let's discuss what you have understood from class today cool
Oga you lack comprehensive skills. Even the stupid post you posted backs my statement in a way. It's a fact that at one time Communist China was very hungry. They shut their borders to the world, developed themselves and became self reliant. Today, they are among the best economies of the world.
But you and your ilks think the country can move forward without erecting a strong foundation! For Nigeria to succeed, all forms of rent must be cut out.

1 Like

Re: . by Okoroawusa: 3:41pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Who is this one? undecided

I'm not nice ooo I'm just pretending, be warned.

Don't you feel for Nigerians
Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard
Re: . by FourQu: 3:58pm On Feb 16
Enice:
Oga you lack comprehensive skills. Even the stupid post you posted backs my statement in a way. It's a fact that at one time Communist China was very hungry. They shut their borders to the world, developed themselves and became self reliant. Today, they are among the best economies of the world.
But you and your ilks think the country can move forward without erecting a strong foundation! For Nigeria to succeed, all forms of rent must be cut out.

Chai! cry

So that is what you understood from that post?
Re: . by EreluRoz: 4:01pm On Feb 16
Okoroawusa:

Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard
Eziohia
Re: . by oladunjoye77u: 5:48pm On Feb 16
im very angry oo. but you are forgiven.im very angry oo. but you are forgiven....
Re: . by Okoroawusa: 10:03pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Eziohia
Iro namu amaro na Ibu ezi Peter Obi? Leele you.... hahahaha! Aji ikpu onye ara dika gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Police Road Blocks Accross Nigeria Be Dismantled? / The Nation Wins Three Awards At Nmma / Lucky Igbinedion In Trouble Again: No Hiding Place For The Wicked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.