Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Who Can Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Help! (120 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help! by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:40am On Feb 20
cry cry cry cry cry

My parents and i need my older brother to get a gainful employment with accomodation urgently

At least i try my best to feed myself as often as i can

My number is 09163989689

I need an apartment as well

But my mum is dying in silence concerning my older brother/desmond omerigwe as far as am concerned

He seems not ready to do any of the jobs we are working on....he keeps demanding 4 financial assistance that will last till he gets the first salary.
If i had enough, i would have addressed that.

But we dont have yet we cant stop trying to get him a job

We have no option cuz he has none at all

However, itz really un4tunate that most people drop useless or no comment on sensitive matters here

cry cry cry cry cry cry

If i had an alternative, i wouldnt have come here.

Although she is past 50 years,my mum still goes into the bush to get firewood and do some farming so often cuz she has no other source of survival in addition to the teaching job.

My older brother depends a lot on her for feeding. My junior siblings also depend on her severally.

Anyways, i am not trying to make sense to heartless things that always accuse me of bla bla bla when i seek help.

I have passed tru so much misery that i cant bear anybody trying to turn this into a reason 4 me to condemn myself.

It will never appear coherent or polite to those that have nothing useful 2 contribute.

Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Data / Air Conditions / Is It Advisable For A Footballer To Fast At The Same Time Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.