Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please Who Has Experience With This Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Has Experience With This Website? (165 Views)

I Need Someone Who Has Experience With WHMCS Integration A Website / Download The Flash On This Website / Pls Who Has Experience With Theforumwheel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Experience With This Website? by SifonAbasi(f): 9:45am On Feb 23
My little brother was tired of staying at home so I told him to find a skill and learn. He said he wants to learn animation. When I contacted a computer school within the city I was told 200k for the skill.
I browsed through the internet to make more enquire and I saw this ads.
I visited the site and the course fee for this animation is just N3700.
I'm being skeptical if it's real because I am about registering it for my brother.

Moderators please help me.

Re: Please Who Has Experience With This Website? by Stephen0mozzy: 10:22am On Feb 23
#3,700 to learn animation.
1. It's probably fully online
2. They'll probably send you a bunch of courses from other real course creators
Re: Please Who Has Experience With This Website? by webbxxpert: 1:20pm On Feb 23
It possible you can get the online course at that price.
But you can't compare online course with physical course which will involve logistics and daily man power.

If he is a beginner, a physical course will help him more.

But if has zeal and I mean real serious zeal to learn (which is lacking in most youths today), then he might be able to make something out of the online course, but if otherwise, just help him with the physical course.
Re: Please Who Has Experience With This Website? by online4business: 11:26pm On Feb 23
Test the water #3700 is chop change if he proves himself dedicate time doing it then you can decide to invest in one on one tutor.

If not your 200k go jo ino.

Give people small commitment before thrusting great responsibility to them.

Read this classic book:

A message to gracias.

Small but powerful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Legit Job Offer Or Opportunity / I Unlock Icloud Iphones. Bring It Back On From Icloud Activation / Some Frequently Asked Questions About Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.