Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship (214 Views)

Betta Edu Should Resign For ‘Betraying Nigerians’ Confidence’ — Falana / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by Validated: 7:17pm On Feb 29
Tinubu admitted that he was responsible for the current economic crisis plaguing Nigeria.
One would have expected that he resigns to pave way for a much more ready person to stir the ship on course.

In governance and indeed corporate governance, responsibility comes with accountability. You cannot just wake up and say "I am responsible for drowning a company" and still seat to chair the board. The standard practice is that you and your board would step aside.

To assure us of his sincerity to Nigerians, Tinubu and his team of failure should resign honorably or keep mute and start clearing their mess. In countries where people are accountable, such an admission of failure is followed with suicide. Ask the Japanese and the Chinese. They do just sit-tight, they resign and go and commit suicide for causing the country harm.

2 Likes

Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by Lumarstone: 7:28pm On Feb 29
It is very very easy to give monkey banana but to retrieve it, becomes practically impossible. Let Nigerians continue to endure it till 2031.

I left..!
Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by hisgrace090: 7:36pm On Feb 29
Only people that have feeling can resigne from office not the stone heart type who is ever ready to go down than shifting ground for anybody's good.
Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by Paraman: 8:18pm On Feb 29
Tinubu tenure will end on may 29 2031 by God grace

1 Like

Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by naija4life247: 8:34pm On Feb 29
Validated:
Tinubu admitted that he was responsible for the current economic crisis plaguing Nigeria.
One would have expected that he resigns to pave way for a much more ready person to stir the ship on course.

In governance and indeed corporate governance, responsibility comes with accountability. You cannot just wake up and say "I am responsible for drowning a company" and still seat to chair the board. The standard practice is that you and your board would step aside.

To assure us of his sincerity to Nigerians, Tinubu and his team of failure should resign honorably or keep mute and start clearing their mess. In countries where people are accountable, such an admission of failure is followed with suicide. Ask the Japanese and the Chinese. They do just sit-tight, they resign and go and commit suicide for causing the country harm.

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you as it stops those before you.

4 Likes

Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by yarimo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 29
Validated:

narrations of bitter and hateful labour party supporter
Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by slimfit1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29
All these Hausa people telling us to tell Tinubu to resign should invite all Buhari's people and Buhari himself to come and explain how huge funds disappeared. Tinubu is way better than Shetima. Tinubu to resign for who to come in ?
Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by Validated: 9:08pm On Feb 29
naija4life247:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you as it stops those before you.

Responsibility comes with accountability. You cannot be responsible and not be accountable.
Is that too hard to comprehend?

yarimo:
narrations of bitter and hateful labour party supporter

Stop begging the issue, address it please. If you are responsible for drowning an economy, you should be held accountable. That is the Maxim of Manner!
Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by yarimo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 29
Validated:

Responsibility comes with accountability. You cannot be responsible and not be accountable.
Is that too hard to comprehend?

Do not beg the issue, address it.
When did you start addressing issue? The only thing you are good at is bitterness and insult and today you are here shamelessly demanding for issue to be address

1 Like

Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by Validated: 9:24pm On Feb 29
yarimo:
When did you start addressing issue? The only thing you are good at is bitterness and insult and today you are here shamelessly demanding for issue to be address

For your information it is not in my character to insult anyone. If telling you the truth is taken as insult, sorry ooo, I cannot help you.

Take a scenario. You are responsible for building a house. If the house collapses and people die, you do not just say, "I am responsible". You will be held accountable as well. Where is the "neuclear or rocket science science " in that?
Re: Resign For Causing Us Current Economic Hardship by yarimo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 29
Validated:

For your information it is not in my character to insult anyone. If telling you the truth is taken as insult, sorry ooo, I cannot help you.

Take a scenario. You are responsible for building a house. If the house collapses and people die, you do not just say, "I am responsible". You will be held accountable as well. Where is the "neuclear or rocket science science " in that?
keep lying to yourself, character? Do you even have any good character that you are even claiming?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ningi’s Suspension Shows Senate Is Involved In Mass Looting Of Nigeria - Arewa / Abia Geometric Power Plant Will Be Replicated In Anambra State - Prof. Soludo / Senegalese President-elect Vs Nigerian Table Shaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.