Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

.. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (2214 Views)

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04
Freak0:
First of all this is not my first time of smoking, i am used to smoking different kind of cannabis strains but i am not an addict, i do go months without smoking or drinking whenever am busy.

Infact i started smoking back this year just February 15 but i have been smoking heavily since then and my body has really got tolerant of it that i didn't really get high again even after smoking a whole stick.

So i decided to get new experience , i have been seeing people buying what they normally call "colo" whenever i went to buy AZ or Loud so i decided to buy it too today.

When i got home, I immediately mixed the colo with AZ i had at home and get prepared for the experience. I had bought a food and hollandia youghurt to step down after smoking but things never go as planned.

The last thing i remember was that i was sitting on the chair in my room and took about three puffs. In the next moment i found myself in bed, i didn't even know i got there, after a few moments in bed i didn't know how it happened but i fell into infinite loop/hallucination, its as if i am falling from the sky indefinitely and there is nothing i could do to stop it, i could not move my body, no choice whatsoever, its as if am dead, the experience is very painful and can't be fully explained.

After some moment, i could feel abit conscious, i could see with my eyes this time but not clearly, the foods and drinks on my table made it look as if am on a refuse ground and i am already mad. I believe i am already mad at this point i became really sad and bitter, i think my about my mom and thought about how she will feel.

Once i already believed that i am not in my right senses, i started looking for who i can call to help me, i wanted to call my mum but I couldn't stand up nor did remember where i kept phone. I couldn't remember anything at all because my head was blank.

I was in this position for moments before i started gaining consciousness, immediately i could start up, i rushed to the bathroom and poor water on head and i eventually vomited.

I felt better after vommitting, i immediately took the remaining colo and weed and flushed the nonsense away.

I thank God for bringing me back to life, today i have made vow that i will never smoke again, i have nothing to do with any kinds of smoke again in my life, they are too dangerous!!

I am very sure anyone who is not a heavy user of other cannabis will run mad if take Colorado mistakenly.

Lastly, avoid smoking if you can and don't ever collect smokes from people you hardly know outside, it could be colo!

First time is always crazy.
Now you have to control yourself because, trust me, you will get the craving for that experience again.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Makamatic: 10:31pm On Mar 04
Ajeh ... The distance between collos users and mental ward no far and e be like you go soon join them patient
Re: .. by Feldie: 10:35pm On Mar 04
s
Re: .. by waynetee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04
Lol i have seen an hardened smoker going crazy because of this sht.
He laid on ground rolling and murmuring for like 6 hrs straight, it is an hallucinogenic synthetic plant manufactured in Lab, it will distort your reality and you will fall into confusion immediately
Re: .. by ProblemChild1: 11:06pm On Mar 04
Freak0:

Lmaooo oga mi that shit crazy, i never thought I would survive it. You will go to hell and come back if you are lucky.
You will completely lose your mind grin
Hahahaha I remember when I traveled to Port Harcourt to see my cousin bro. Bro when it comes to smoke I don dey game since my jss2 till date. So we ordered for colos 1.5k, and it's very small thing. Very tiny something. That was my first time oo. So we get home to smoke it. I was the one that tie the smoke. My bro drag 2 drag, I also drag 2. It didn't even take time under 5 seconds this colos catch me. My head started getting heavy. It was as if high tension was inside my head cheesy cheesy I couldn't even stay 1 place. I started doing match pass and be laughing like a madman. You sef you try go sleep. For me if I dare sleep I'm gone. The only thing I dey tell myself na "I don fvck up, I swear I don fvck up. I no go smoke again. I don fvck up'! I started fetching water from the bathroom dey pour for drum. I can't stay one place. If I eventually stay 1 place I fit die, I swear I fit die. Colorado na nonsense smoke. You will never enjoy the trips of the highness. It will make you look stupid and foolish. You can't even feel the vibes. Na suffer you go just dey suffer. You just waste money buy wetin go kill you. It's not good.

8 Likes

Re: .. by lebron7(m): 12:34am On Mar 05
BlackRains:
Please what's the active ingredient in the drug? What and what is inside the drug?
Most dealers use heroine, some fent, while others use ketamine
No regulation lol
Re: .. by Starboytwo(m): 1:06am On Mar 05
Maks27:
Canadian Loud or nothing
I no Dey do pass myself
Team Canadian or nothing. Colo keh embarassed
Re: .. by lymelyte(m): 1:28am On Mar 05
AsaBlackheart:

First time is always crazy.
Now you have to control yourself because, trust me, you will get the craving for that experience again.
too sweet..less is more grin
Re: .. by Maks27: 3:17am On Mar 05
Starboytwo:
Team Canadian or nothing. Colo keh embarassed
I no even get strong head for all those things
I never smoke AZ before
It has always been loud since day 1 now it’s just the normal Cana no stress
Re: .. by Yankee101: 3:26am On Mar 05
Avoid drugs and drinks to get high
Just exercise, it will boost your testosterone and energize you after a cold shower

2 Likes

Re: .. by PastorOlokonla: 4:28am On Mar 05
jmoore:

Experience is the worst teacher. The op is lucky to be alive. Many didn't survive their own experience to tell the stories.

Experience is the best teacher. It doesn't have to be your own experience. It may be others like the op.
Re: .. by Preciousese(f): 9:36am On Mar 05
sioniboy:
Colos wey we dey puff anyhow for here
Black Mamba everyday steadily.
🥳🥳🥳
Anyway, dem don talk am say dis life no balance

Later the go say pus formed in the brain
Re: .. by Onkoolos: 10:16am On Mar 05
Boss try dey mix kolos with ice next time. It won't really affect you. Kolos is actually good, even scientist said it can cure cancer and HIV/aids. If you take kolos next time mix it with ice/mkumpuri. It is really good for the body. I don't know why people see kolos as a bad thing.
Re: .. by Xwizard: 11:32am On Mar 05
Onkoolos:
Boss try dey mix kolos with ice next time. It won't really affect you. Kolos is actually good, even scientist said it can cure cancer and HIV/aids. If you take kolos next time mix it with ice/mkumpuri. It is really good for the body. I don't know why people see kolos as a bad thing.
Are you joking? There is a benefit link to colos?
Re: .. by Onkoolos: 12:34pm On Mar 05
Xwizard:

Are you joking? There is a benefit link to colos?

Yes boss. When you mix colors with ice it will give you joy
Re: .. by Therock5555(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05
I keep saying it, anybody wey do mistake pass me colos, just pray that I never recover cause I'll surely commit murder.

Even if na expensive joke, no play reach me.
Re: .. by HugeElephant(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05
What doesn't kill you makes you...
Wait, it will kill you.
Re: .. by Ejanlaa: 12:45am On Mar 06
Onkoolos:
Mad man
That’s combo go lead am to where mad men squad Dey o
And na yaba b active location for now sha
Re: .. by Jakumo(m): 8:22am On Mar 07
Chinese criminals manufacture mind-destroying chemicals in their clandestine laboratories and sell those chemicals worldwide. It is truly amazing that people actually go ahead and consume those chemicals of their own free will, and then start to panic when they feel their precious sanity is slipping away.

Anyone who smokes or eats random chemicals will have themselves to blame when they get bundled off to a lunatic asylum or mortuary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wanted Bigger Bum, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown / Fibroids Diet Plan / Shocking! Lady Posts Names Of Men She Has Infected With HIV/AIDS On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.