Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Thread closed!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread closed!! (122 Views)

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. / Thread closed / Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed!! by xareal(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05
Thank you
Re: Thread closed!! by yarimo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05
xareal:
I've been having itches inside my penis for a while, it's not an std as I've never had sex before, and I also have a personal toilet, health people in the house please what could be the cause
do you move with your toilet anywhere you go ? Since you claim personal toilet.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed!! by NoSmoking: 11:29pm On Mar 05
🥵
Re: Thread closed!! by xareal(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
if you gat nothing sensible to say move to the next thread
Re: Thread closed!! by yarimo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05
xareal:
if you gat nothing sensible to say move to the next thread
and nairaland is your hospital abi ? You are not serious about the itching. Keep typing nonsense
Re: Thread closed!! by xareal(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
and nairaland is your hospital abi ? You are not serious about the itching. Keep typing nonsense
you're very stupid, the post clearly stated that I was asking doctors or health practitioners for any advice.. You wen nor get secondary school degree dey put mouth for wetin nor concern you.. Goat!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed!! by eepeepook: 2:53am On Mar 06
yarimo:
Illiterate go dey form Soyinka online. This Nairaland dey disgrace person no be small. Primary six dropout.

(1) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Weight Gain Pills For Females / No Gree For HIV! / Hardship: All Nigerians Should Go For Mental Checkups - Neuropsychiatrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.