Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu? (1412 Views)

Nokia 1202-2 Security Code / I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu? by uzoo: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
do you have A security code for the following on your phone.

messages - to prevent anyone fiddling with your phone from reading them

files

galleries

pictures .

videos

and contacts

i think people should have.some level of privacy when it comes.to their mobile phones.
Re: Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu? by Emmyk(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2011
I've got for security keyguard, and you need my code to use your sim in my phone
Re: Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu? by luluosas(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2011
I only lock my sim card.
Re: Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu? by shacuter: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Emmyk: I've got for security keyguard, and you need my code to use your sim in my phone

Whats your mobile manufacturer and model ? Use default codes to reset your phone or get Master reset code from the provider http://www.unlock-free.com/ to reset your phone . Here, they provides codes for old model Nokia DCT and Alcatel phones .

1 Like

Re: Do You Activate The Security Code For Your Phone Menu? by Emmyk(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
shacuter:

Whats your mobile manufacturer and model ? Use default codes to reset your phone or get Master reset code from the provider http://www.unlock-free.com/ to reset your phone . Here, they provides codes for old model Nokia DCT and Alcatel phones .
Now or then? Things have changed. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Hd Music Videos On My Phone / Etisalat Browser / Hi Buddies Pls Help Me Wit Free Mtn Browsing 4 Nokia E5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.