Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

List Of Needed Items When Moving To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Needed Items When Moving To School (675 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Needed Items When Moving To School by pope732901(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hello Naiaralanders,
A friend of mine just gained admission and would be moving to school soon, he asked me to get him list of the stuffs he'd need to submit to his parents that he needs.

Please help me out.
e.G
Bed
Iron
etc,

Nothing is irrelevant.
Re: List Of Needed Items When Moving To School by dafoly: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
He needs money nd a lot of garri
Re: List Of Needed Items When Moving To School by pope732901(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
dafoly:

He needs money nd a lot of garri

you're not serious.lol.

(1) (Reply)

Informations About Telecommunication Schools In India / Your Highest Score??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.