Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help (962 Views)

Please Can Some Building Professional Review This Quote / Please I need roofing material estimates / Please Let Me Know The Current Estimates For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by leumas2009: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Help by leumas2009: 1:47am On Nov 14, 2011
attaching estimate
Re: Help by segcymoor(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
I can't tell unless i see d drawings they use to prepare d bill. u may need to send d drawing to us on---segetony@gmail.com---
Re: Help by leumas2009: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hi,

i think i am more interested in the prices quoted per m2. it is not stated in term of individual items, such as blocks or cement or any of the other material needed.
Re: Help by richyk2(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
Poster,

This is an excerpt from Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and it is a  formal way of representing items of work to be carried out on a construction project. The document is prepared by professional quantity surveyors.

Also, there is an informal way of presenting the same information that a 'layman' can understand e.g. stating the number of cement, trips of sand and gravel/granite, number of block etc. The document is referred to as Bill of Resource Scheduling (BRS).

Having said that, the prices as indicated are resonable based on the current market realities, except reinforcement if it can go down to about N150/kg.

In my firm we offer cost and price intelligence advisory services and procurement consulting/management.

You may wish to contact us on 0703 039 8172 for your project advisory services.

Thank you.
Re: Help by eros(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
leumas2009:

Hi,

i think i am more interested in the prices quoted per m2. it is not stated in term of individual items, such as blocks or cement or any of the other material needed.

It would be best the price is quoted as a layman, because these technical jargons will suck you dry from what I can see.

For instance, if you are buying 500 pieces of 9 inches vibrated hollowed blocks which goes for 140 Naira. Total price will be 500 x 140 = 70,000 Naira.

This way, you are able to better understand the quotation, rather than been bamboozled with all these technical jargons.

(1) (Reply)

Factory Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Opposite Redeem Camp For Sale N800m Asking / 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq @ Mobolaji Johnson Estate, Lekki / Congratulations! Subscribers Of Kings Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.