Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Join Our Community And Become A React Developer In 6months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Join Our Community And Become A React Developer In 6months (85 Views)

Learn How to code And Get Job Placements In 6months. No Upfront. / How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. / Latest Vacancies At The Abia State Agency For Community And Social Development P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Community And Become A React Developer In 6months by FatherOfJesus: 7:05am On Mar 12
What's React? React is a Javascript library developed by meta (owners of Facebook and Instagram) Inc for frontend web development.

React is the most popular and most sorted Javascript frontend library. If you think that I'm lying, visit indeed.com and do a quick search on the frontend web development job requirements.

I have heard people say that they will teach frontend web development in 2-3 months, I usually laugh when I hear that. There are a lot of things to learn and it's impossible to grasp all of it in 2 months. Coding is not wordpress. See the list below:

1. Html, CSS and Javascript.
2. CSS frameworks like bootstrap, Chakra UI and tailwind CSS.
3. Version control technology like GIT and SVN.
4. React (which includes redux.js).
5. UI/UX design using figma or Adobe XD.
6. Data structure and algorithm.
How can you learn all these in 3 months? This is what you need to know atleast to become a qualified front-end developer.

But the good news is that you can get a grasp of them in 6months by joining my telegram community where we willl be doing live projects and learning alongside. The best way to learn programming is by doing programming and discussing programming for moral support and this is what this telegram community will offer you.

I work for a tech company and I have many industry-based projects I'm going to be sharing with members of the community and teaching you step-by-step how you can complete them. Some of you will help me do my job in thr process, this is good because it will give you hands-on experience.

By the end of 6 months, you would have built your portfolio and projects you will use to market yourself to employees.

Don't become a half-baked developer who cannot entize employees, learn everything, no one cares about certificates when it comes to web development, we only care about what you can do.

To join the telegram group, kindly drop your number below. Please note that this is not for free. It's not free because if it's free, you will must likely runaway from its getting tough, but when you money is involved, you won't abandon it.

(1) (Reply)

Osunyemi Spiritual Cure And Physical Cure For Different Typ Sickness & Spirit / Female Marketing Executive Needed In Wuse Zone 5, Abuja. / Youtube Script Writers Wanted #2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.