Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Tech Instructor/mentor Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Instructor/mentor Needed (483 Views)

Tech Instructor/mentor Needed / Tech Instructor Needed / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Jummie2705: 2:12pm On Mar 14
Please I need a tech instructor for my twin who wants to transition into tech, I have seen so many advices like "go to YouTube and learn for free" but then we need a physical training.
Any aspect be it Web developer, backend or frontend.
He's willing to work as an intern for whoever is available to train him please.
Because the physical training cannot be compared to online training
Kindly notify if you can teach him please for a very affordable amount. Location is Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Somolu Axis to be precise but any location in Lagos will not be a problem as far as you're willing to train him.
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by eazycash: 7:40pm On Mar 14
Jummie2705:
Please I need a tech instructor for my twin who wants to transition into tech, I have seen so many advices like "go to YouTube and learn for free" but then we need a virtual training.
Because the virtual training cannot be compared to online training
Kindly notify if you can teach him please for a very affordable amount. Location is Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Somolu Axis to be precise but any location in Lagos will not be a problem as far as you're willing to train him.
I can be of help to your twin to transition inot full tech.am only available for virtual training if you can afford it.
You can reach me on Whatsapp zero eight one five five zero zero six seven zero zero.

1 Like

Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Jummie2705: 12:38am On Mar 15
eazycash:

I can be of help to your twin to transition inot full tech.am only available for virtual training if you can afford it.
You can reach me on Whatsapp zero eight one five five zero zero six seven zero zero.

In your dm, thank you
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Onekilo: 7:06am On Mar 15
Jummie2705:
Please I need a tech instructor for my twin who wants to transition into tech, I have seen so many advices like "go to YouTube and learn for free" but then we need a virtual training.
Because the virtual training cannot be compared to online training

If you still need assistance, I can train him virtually.
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Jummie2705: 8:51am On Mar 15
Can you please drop your WhatsApp number for me, so I can send a dm. Thanks so much
Onekilo:

If you still need assistance, I can train him virtually.
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Onekilo: 9:51am On Mar 15
Jummie2705:
Can you please drop your WhatsApp number for me, so I can send a dm. Thanks so much

Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by joseff14(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16
Good day. If your brother is available for virtual learning, I can teach him, and he'll be as good as learning offline.
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by mcqwerty(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18
Hello,
If you need tech training, we can deliver it via online and offline.
Your ward would be taken through the rudiments of web development and job interview skills.
Contact us for further information.
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Lifeiseazi: 9:33pm On Mar 19
mrEseosa12:
Good day my name is Eseosa
I specialize in crafting dynamic and interactive web applications tailored to diverse needs. My commitment lies in delivering optimal functionality, ensuring that each feature not only meets but enhances the brand's identity. With a focus on user engagement and seamless experiences, I bring forth a professional approach to elevate the overall quality and impact of the websites I develop.
My WhatsApp is on my signature let's discuss more I can assure you 6 months is all I need.
Best Regards

If your bro was in abk I would have been of help with physical learning.
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by pjmoa(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19
Jummie2705:
Please I need a tech instructor for my twin who wants to transition into tech, I have seen so many advices like "go to YouTube and learn for free" but then we need a physical training.

Hi Good evening
I'm a professional Programmer specialized in App and Web development and security. I have successfully trained two nairalanders and quite a few outside nairaland.
I can help you brother transistion into tech by providing well guided lectures.
You can reach out to me on
Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Kingrshd3: 10:51pm On Mar 19
Jummie2705:

Am a web developer and experienced in the field of web design .

And I am available for physical lesson and physical coaching .

I love around Oworo Bariga so can we bargin now?

Drop your contact then let's get started
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by andyboi4real(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20
Jummie2705:

Anecdotally, I've noticed that those genuinely interested in learning programming will succeed, as it's driven by curiosity and patience rather than external factors like location. With that in mind, I'm interested in teaching your brother programming for a monthly fee of 10k, covering data expenses. I'll focus on web development, particularly frontend development.

Conditions for the agreement:

1. Your brother needs to genuinely want to learn and is not being pushed into it by external factors.
2. Your brother is ready to commit at least 30 hours per week to the program (this will be tracked).

Payment will be made monthly at the beginning of each new month, rather than as a lump sum, to enable easy cancellation if the training is not going as intended.

The program will run for 6 months, during which we'll cover the basics of Frontend development. Afterward, he should be equipped to continue learning on his own. I'll still be available to assist him whenever he gets stuck.

Assessment tests (both theory and practical) at the end of each month will ensure progress. Failure to score above 60% will lead to cancellation.

If interested, reach out to me at wiseandy32@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Jummie2705: 11:51am On Apr 02
Kingrshd3:

Am a web developer and experienced in the field of web design .

And I am available for physical lesson and physical coaching .

I love around Oworo Bariga so can we bargin now?

Drop your contact then let's get started

Kindly drop your contact please so I can send a dm
Thanks so much
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Jummie2705: 11:57am On Apr 02
Lifeiseazi:

If your bro was in abk I would have been of help with physical learning.

Awwww how I wish
Thanks anyways
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Jummie2705: 12:00pm On Apr 02
mcqwerty:
Hello,
If you need tech training, we can deliver it via online and offline.
Your ward would be taken through the rudiments of web development and job interview skills.
Contact us for further information.

Okay so where is your location please and can I have your contact so I can send a dm
Re: Tech Instructor/mentor Needed by Kingrshd3: 3:41pm On Apr 04
Jummie2705:

Kindly drop your contact please so I can send a dm
Thanks so much

I will add u now

(1) (Reply)

If You Know How To Use XAMP Check This PROBLEM Out(SOLVED) / Developers And Product Managers Needed / How Can I Start Learning Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.