Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,228 members, 7,842,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

[CLOSED]Virtual Assistant Needed (₦10k Per Week) [CLOSED] - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [CLOSED]Virtual Assistant Needed (₦10k Per Week) [CLOSED] (694 Views)

IG Account Needed 10k followers above / Health Niche Content Writers Needed -10k Monthly / Get 10 Posts On Your Blog Daily At Just 10k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: [CLOSED]Virtual Assistant Needed (₦10k Per Week) [CLOSED] by Kachifav: 3:45pm On May 11
@favy2244
Re: [CLOSED]Virtual Assistant Needed (₦10k Per Week) [CLOSED] by Antell95(m): 7:29pm On May 11
huzyboy:
I need a Virtual Assistant who will assist with the simple task of creating bulk AWS accounts and setting up instances on the accounts. I will show you exactly what you need to do, you just need to have basic computer and internet knowledge.

YOU MUST HAVE A LAPTOP

- I will pay ₦10k per week to start with
- You will be provided with 10GB of data weekly
- All the required information and details will be provided to you to get started

Please note that you will be tested to see if you have the basic skills

Drop your Telegram username below and I will reach out to you
I am the best man for the job. Telegram: @tonyrunna Linkedin: Anthony Attat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Suggestions Are Needed / Use These Videos To Learn Web Design/development / Yahoo Official And Unofficial Address Book Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.