Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (290 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by vicadon: 8:24am On Mar 23
Re: . by MaziObinnaokija: 8:37am On Mar 23
sad
Re: . by MaziObinnaokija: 8:39am On Mar 23
sadHope nor be say u go lift a family pic come here to scam us undecided sad,?
vicadon:
My wife gave birth but it was through CS,it wasn't even due for her to give birth now because scan said 15th of next month,few days ago she started bleeding and an emergency CS was done to save her life and that of my baby girl, bills came out 350,000 and I have raised 140,000 through family and friends,I'm pleading for your support financially no matter how small... please

2383064012 fcmb
Ogbodo Chimeka
Re: . by MaziObinnaokija: 8:41am On Mar 23
sad show us yo own pic with the baby and yo username
Re: . by vicadon: 8:47am On Mar 23
I have the video of me and the baby but it's not uploading,you can send your Whatsapp Number to comfirm or better still I'm going to the hospital soon to take pictures
Re: . by vicadon: 8:49am On Mar 23
I'm for real sir and will prove any verification beyond any reasonable doubt
Re: . by vicadon: 8:55am On Mar 23
Give me little time to get back to the hospital or send a Whatsapp number for the video of me and my baby
Re: . by vicadon: 10:22am On Mar 23
MaziObinnaokija:
sad show us yo own pic with the baby and yo username
Re: . by vicadon: 10:24am On Mar 23
My picture and the baby uploaded username Is vicadon, please help me the good people of nairaland
Re: . by Dundalk(m): 10:25am On Mar 23
[quote author=vicadon post=129065692][/quote]guy... angry
Re: . by vicadon: 12:42pm On Mar 23
No amount is small
Re: . by vicadon: 12:59pm On Mar 23
Still pleading for your interventions,I have never In my life begged online but no options again than to resort to this
Re: . by vicadon: 4:09pm On Mar 23
Please show me kindness,I'm the type that generously give if I have
Re: . by vicadon: 8:11pm On Mar 23
I'm still soliciting for your help nairalanders
Re: . by vicadon: 10:08pm On Mar 23
For the sake of humanity,show kindness if you can
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23
This is a great blessing, congratulations. Many wants such blessings but don't have,I pray God will answer them too and grant them their heart desires.
Why didn't you go to a government hospital,it might have been cheaper. But no matter what, God has already put praise in your mouth, congratulations one more time.
Re: . by vicadon: 11:13pm On Mar 23
Thanks for your prayers and good wishes Greatzeus,the situation wasn't easy..as she was bleeding profusely and this was happening at midnight,the private hospital was the nearest so the government hospital that my wife intended to born suggested the hospital,It was Asata health center Enugu Which is a gorvement hospital that she intended to born but they said they couldn't handle the situation,once again I'm grateful for your concern God bless you
Re: . by vicadon: 11:14pm On Mar 23
Greatzeus:
This is a great blessing, congratulations. Many wants such blessings but don't have,I pray God will answer them too and grant them their heart desires.
Why didn't you go to a government hospital,it might have been cheaper. But no matter what, God has already put praise in your mouth, congratulations one more time.
Re: . by vicadon: 11:21pm On Mar 23
I never withhold from anyone asking me for help as long as I can,let me find help with anyone that God touches his/her heart bearing in mind how difficult situations are for everyone currently,no matter how small matters alot
Re: . by vicadon: 11:25pm On Mar 23
My wife have been removed from her bed and joined with another patient in one room who's always coughing In the same room,it has never been this rough for me
Re: . by vicadon: 11:27pm On Mar 23
If my Android phone was an option I would have sold it but it won't yield more than 20k,it's low end itel phone
Re: . by vicadon: 11:37pm On Mar 23
Come to my aid If you can,I know there's no dignity in begging but I love my family and humanity
Re: . by vicadon: 8:18am On Mar 24
Please don't be silent if you are capable of helping
Re: . by vicadon: 11:13pm On Mar 24
Help a brother my brothers and sisters
Re: . by abba190: 9:58am On Mar 25
i wish i have money i would have helped you
Re: . by abba190: 10:00am On Mar 25
vicadon:
My wife have been removed from her bed and joined with another patient in one room who's always coughing In the same room,it has never been this rough for me
move this your thread to romance section, u will get more viewers. Nigerians are more interested in sex and relationship than health
Re: . by vicadon: 11:18am On Mar 25
Thanks for your concern

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! What Causes This Type Of Skin Rashes? (graphical Pictures) / If You Find The Merchandise Isn't Currently / Need An Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.