Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Pls Able Programmers, Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Able Programmers, Help! (1095 Views)

Pls Programmers Help With Similarities Of Pseudocode & Algorithm / How Was Nairaland Able To Achieve Its Speed / Need Programmers Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Able Programmers, Help! by nedux: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
pls am a 1st yr computer science student n i just open a saloon in the school n i want to develop a program for the day 2 day transactions in the shop. that i'll be able to capture 1. Reciept no,Name, Date, Time, Sex,No of times, Description, Qty, Unit price and total of product bought if any, amt paid and bonus if any and change. i'll prefer the codes on V.basic for that's the only language i've leant so far, pls be my mentor by doing this for me. pls i can be reached on 08032344087, nedux2000@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by Danyl(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
@OP,do u think anyone will be ready to that 4u in order to ur mentor,how far av u gone at ur own end,though i dont program in VB bt i cn try in java if i have my time
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by nedux: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2011
thanx alot for agreeing to help me. Java wud've been very gud but it's jst that i've nt learnt the language and the esence of this also for me to learn on the process. u kw nw as my mentor i shudn't lay my fundation from up down rather the oposite. tanx hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by Fayimora(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
NOt a fan of anything thats windows centric. I dont mind doing it for you for free if and only if you provide a specification but would advice you try it out yourself first. Afterall you said you can program
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by kksoft: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
java should definitely do this email me ehigiator.ukeke@gmail.com and i'll fix it for you
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by Ace26: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2011
@Nedux,

In one breath, you are asking for a mentor, and in another offering the job to anyone who can do it! If you really want to learn (and you claim to know vb) why don't you try it out yourself then when ever you have difficulties, you come and post your questions in here and we'll be more than glad to help (as many as can).

You can't learn by asking others to do what you ought to be doing on your own.

Cheers
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by nedux: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Ace26 and Fayimora nt that i dnt kw hw to program but there is a difference between developing a grogram to be deployed and use.i ca code all those basic but to add butons linking is wat i do nt know. pls if u can help pls do so i can learn in the process.

tnx
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by micodon(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
how much re u willing to pay? i can do it in VB.NET or in JAVA, or Python. Text me if u re interested: 08183126637. TEXT ONLY
Re: Pls Able Programmers, Help! by omega7ky: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2011
Good Morn peeps
pls i will like to hav an idea on how i can get deveelop an interactive and real time appilications tht can access data from the hardwares and can be query and a report can be generated.
thnks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Based Incubator & Seed Fund. / Step By Step In Creating Mobile Application / How To Link Your Andriod Client To Your Backend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.