Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,551 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Seen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seen (245 Views)

Christians, The Nigerian Government And The 12am-4am Curfew / To Christians: The Christian Paradox / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seen by loftyflint: 2:54pm On Mar 25
smiley
Re: Seen by loftyflint: 2:55pm On Mar 25
Re: Seen by loftyflint: 2:56pm On Mar 25
smiley.
Re: Seen by loftyflint: 3:06pm On Mar 25
Read o.
Re: Seen by Stargirl2011(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25
loftyflint:
April 8th, 2024 Eclipse coming up is for mind and consciousness upload of humans.
Don't look up at it.

Dont read alone my brethren.

Share with your people especially abroad.
Don't let unfamiliar terms in the write up stop you from reading.
You will understand.

This site is a tool you need.
Civilian Intelligence Network dot ca

Look, will it happen in Nigeria?
Re: Seen by loftyflint: 2:16am On Mar 28
Stargirl2011:
Look, will it happen in Nigeria?

The general advice, from the author, is to stay away from your street's transformer especially if there is mast or 5G mast around you.
He says you all need to go off grid, to retain your humanity. I mean the vaxxed people who have the chip aka neural link growing in them.
He also thinks not only these set of people will be affected.

To your question, according to science, all planets are lining up on April 8, 2024, in such a way that they would to form an X, with the mid point of that X somewhere in America.

So, it is a solar eclipse but the meeting point and path of totality is America.

But my own advice to you is that in all of this come to JESUS, The Son OF GOD
Because Scripture says, a bruised reed HE will not break, nor a smoking flax HE will not quench.

What this simply means is that, no matter how badly damaged or gone you are, if you genuinely repent of your sins, HE will gladly save you and bring you back to life.

Please check my newest thread i am about to create for my own personal conviction of what I feel will happen on that day based on what I read in Scriptures.
Re: Seen by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Mar 28
loftyflint:
■The general advice, from the author, is to stay away from your street's transformer especially if there is mast or 5G mast around you. He says you all need to go off grid, to retain your humanity. I mean the vaxxed people who have the chip aka neural link growing in them. He also thinks not only these set of people will be affected.
■ To your question, according to science, all planets are lining up on April 8, 2024, in such a way that they would to form an X, with the mid point of that X somewhere in America. So, it is a solar eclipse but the meeting point and path of totality is America. But my own advice to you is that in all of this come to JESUS, The Son OF GOD Because Scripture says, a bruised reed HE will not break, nor a smoking flax HE will not quench. What this simply means is that, no matter how badly damaged or gone you are, if you genuinely repent of your sins, HE will gladly save you and bring you back to life. Please check my newest thread i am about to create for my own personal conviction of what I feel will happen on that day based on what I read in Scriptures.
Please, make sure to get the necessary Psychiatric help that you need abeg! undecided

No dey use conspiracy theories and mentions of the bible to dey hide the underlying issue which is a disconnect of a mental kind. If people like you truly wished to disconnect as you suggest others do, you would have tossed your phone, your computer, and even all of your electronics and moved to nowhere in Africa by now. undecided

2. Jesus Christ has nothing to do with April 8, so please leave His mention and name out of it. Basically, stop using His name in vain! undecided

1 Like

Re: Seen by loftyflint: 2:56am On Mar 28
That moniker is definitely a demon bot.
Re: Seen by Stargirl2011(f): 7:21am On Apr 08
Today is the E-day, let me go and hug the mast on My street.

(1) (Reply)

Help Nigerians!! Apostle Suleman Threatening To Kill Me For Turning Muslim PT 2 / Let's Use This Opportunity To Pray For Nigeria. / Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.