Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud (244 Views)

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud by Piuschijioke: 11:05am On Mar 26
I lost my phone to a fraudster,he hacked my moniepoint account and transferred 849k to three different account. Please any chance of recovering the money
Re: Fraud by Piuschijioke: 11:07am On Mar 26
Please help me forward it to front page,I need suggestions
Re: Fraud by Rexymania(m): 11:14am On Mar 26
Go to your bank
Re: Fraud by MidasTouch15: 12:55pm On Mar 26
Rexymania:
Go to your bank

Moniepoint ain't a bank dude
Re: Fraud by Piuschijioke: 5:14pm On Mar 26
I Don go moniepoint office to lay complain.please anybody with useful idea or info on what next that I should do
Re: Fraud by Nemesis0147(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26
U get mind oh
U dy put that kind money for your Moniepoint
Sorry about your loss
Re: Fraud by MidasTouch15: 6:54pm On Mar 26
Do u knw the names of the accounts he transfered to?
Re: Fraud by Piuschijioke: 4:32pm On Apr 10
MidasTouch15:
Do u knw the names of the accounts he transfered to?
yes
Re: Fraud by 2shure: 5:36pm On Apr 10
Nothing anyone can do. By now the hacker or thief,will be in a lounge,he would order 3 bottles of heineken turkey,asun,shawama....total spent...18k.
Then from the lounge,he would move to another bar which might not be far from hotel. He would then order for peppersoup goat meat or catfish,1 bottled water,..1 coke total..5k...

From there he would retire to a 3 star hotel and burn about 20k for a nite. He won't relent.oloshos would be awaiting his call for the nite.he would splash another 20k on olosho.

After the drink and everything has cleared the following morning.he would run back home .have a bath,do one or two and take off to a nearby boutique..he would burn 70k on fake jeans,tops and so on,sneakers,slippers,etc....

After there,he would get himself a used iphone 11.

The remaining balance would be waht he would use to spread till he gets another victim..

Sorry nothing anyone can do.

1 Like

Re: Fraud by kot1917(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10
Go to police station and report

(1) (Reply)

N3bn Trapped In Toyosi Ayodele’s Agrorite Funds: Investors Petition EFCC / Breaking!: Efcc Arrests Former Dss Dg / Please House Mates! I Need Just 1000 People To Click On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.