Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (183 Views)

What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / Please assist me in getting a job / Please Assist Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kelvinezeh55(m): 11:43am On Apr 02
Re: . by Zwooks: 12:46pm On Apr 02
From interstate travels to being broken this way no pure o. You are not getting younger. Sit down and plan
Re: . by kelvinezeh55(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02
Zwooks:
From interstate travels to being broken this way no pure o. You are not getting younger. Sit down and plan
brother man it's not easy cost of things have been hitting me hard since Diesel price went up there's no much gain like before even to change oil sometimes is difficult
And the worst is part's
And the bus is mine not that I have Oga that I will run to for financial assistance
Everything is totally on my head
For now I'm learning stitching when am done learning
I plan selling the bus and get some sewing machine to start with
Re: . by Zwooks: 5:59pm On Apr 02
kelvinezeh55:
brother man it's not easy cost of things have been hitting me hard since Diesel price went up there's no much gain like before even to change oil sometimes is difficult
And the worst is part's
And the bus is mine not that I have Oga that I will run to for financial assistance
Everything is totally on my head
For now I'm learning stitching when am done learning
I plan selling the bus and get some sewing machine to start with

Time nor dey age wise o. Its hi tume to find something solid that will start to deliver returns sharply. If na to sell that bus organize three POS spots, get two gurls, you dey one location, you get three sources of income. It js time to think like a man and take action o !

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Original Qasa Solar Generator With Guarantee? / Correct Score Available / Family Case Lawyer & Khula Ki Iddat Best Opportunity For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.