Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Has Been Your Experience With This Solar Generators - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Has Been Your Experience With This Solar Generators (118 Views)

Solar Generators Available For Sale / The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. / Extremely Durable Solar Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Experience With This Solar Generators by samwash(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04
My Good Peoples of Nlander,i saw these solar generator on FB market place and I have been chatting with the markerter abi Agent, am about to order either of these solar generators to compliments my fuel generator.
As anyone of you had an encounter with the solar generator, pls share your experience so that I can learn from it.
Thanks

Re: What Has Been Your Experience With This Solar Generators by judatech: 12:47pm On Apr 04
How much is it? And what can it power?
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With This Solar Generators by samwash(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04
judatech:
How much is it? And what can it power?

I think he said 10kva it goes for 283k
Re: What Has Been Your Experience With This Solar Generators by prince4pro2: 3:35am On Apr 30
I need update too

(1) (Reply)

AOMEI Backupper Professional 7.3 With License Key Download / We Order On Ebay And Amazon / We Order On Ebay And Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.