Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (148 Views)

What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EreluRoz: 12:50pm On Apr 06
Settled
Re: . by EreluRoz: 12:52pm On Apr 06
Lukgaf any idea of what Muslim men likes and cherish as a gift?

Neowanzaeed or so please I just want few suggestions and I'll take the thread down

Maclatunji please help out
Re: . by FreeStuffsNG: 1:04pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:
Please suggest what I can gift my boss on sallah day, I have no clue on what to get him.

Budget is 300k. Thanks

Lukgaf please you can help out with suggestions.
You can get a very good ram, bag of rice and praying mat at that price wink
Re: . by EreluRoz: 1:10pm On Apr 06
FreeStuffsNG:

You can get a very good ram, bag of rice and praying mat at that price wink
bag of rice is out of it, he has loads of it and even gifting out.

Is Ram not for big sallah?
Re: . by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:

Neowanzaeed or so please I just want few suggestions and I'll take the thread down

Muslim men has nothing to do with gift but the person personally.

If the person is a real Muslim.. buy him the majmoo fatawa all volumes.. will cost you above 300k
Re: . by FreeStuffsNG: 6:00pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:

https://datesnaturesupportltd.com/home/

Re: . by Lukgaf(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:

He'll surely appreciate anything sir. Depends also on your pocket
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:
Settled
Get him a gift card and write a simple message wishing him a great Salah... the end! undecided
Re: . by EreluRoz: 7:37pm On Apr 06
Kobojunkie:
Get him a gift card and write a simple message wishing him a great Salah... the end! undecided
Someone already suggested very nice things and I've already paid for it

Haha kobo what's a card, he deserves more than that
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Apr 06
EreluRoz:
Someone already suggested very nice things and I've already paid for it. Haha kobo what's a card, he deserves more than that
A gift card/money card is a nice thing too; it helps maintain to the distance between employer and employee lipsrsealed
Re: . by EreluRoz: 7:42pm On Apr 06
Kobojunkie:
A gift card/money card is a nice thing too; it helps maintain to the distance between employer and employee lipsrsealed
So I should gift my EVC an ordinary card. You are joking. I already spent a reasonable amount to get him something.

(1) (Reply)

Founders Of Religions / A Question To Answer / Nothing But Testimonies Is Your Portion From Now....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.