Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Exchanges Performance And Their Token Potential - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exchanges Performance And Their Token Potential (158 Views)

Pi Coin Now Listed On Crypto Exchanges / Top 10 Crypto Exchanges In 2022 / Earn $23 From This Airdrop That Has Been Listed On 10 Different Exchanges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchanges Performance And Their Token Potential by InfinityLee: 5:34pm On Apr 09
I don't know how many people do this, checking exchanges on monthly basis to know their performance and know how to go about them. This is a source from Coinglass that shows the top cex that has done well this month in terms of volume.

Yeah, I mostly do this to know the performance of an exchange because when the cex performance well, so as their token. So far so good, bitget has been doing really well in the past few months. And their token, BGB rose from 0.5 to 1.2. Breaking ATH 5 consecutive times. If the team keeps building, I'm certain their token can likely get to $2 before the year ends

Re: Exchanges Performance And Their Token Potential by 9jageek: 12:47am On Apr 10
Earn a stake of this AI project by contributing image data and label for its training.
https://theiapp.com

Re: Exchanges Performance And Their Token Potential by MetaverseLawyer: 8:42pm On Apr 12
Yeahh, I agree. Looking up CEXs is a good way of doing due diligence as well as researching for tokens.

Gleaning from this, Bitget stands pretty well, and buying its native token $BGB is truly ideal. It has a fair price projection thus far.
Re: Exchanges Performance And Their Token Potential by Aycrypto: 11:41am On Apr 13
It's exciting to see the explosion of CEX growth these past months, especially for those of us who primarily use them for trading. Binance is still the kingpin for sure, but who knew Bitget was crushing it so hard surpassing Okx and Bybit? Let's see how far they keep pushing the boundaries.
Re: Exchanges Performance And Their Token Potential by Monimaker22: 12:20pm On Apr 13
More info on exchanges native token

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For You! / Nigerian Stock Market Review And Stock Pick For The Week Ahead 17th Aug. – 21st / You Can Just Win Great Items With A Little As N50 Bid On Luckymall.ng.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.