Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles (487 Views)

Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? / Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles by greatefa1011(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13
Am just not comfortable tsanding close to a Tinted cars as I feel very free around Untinted ones.
I get to know that this set of cars are used for criminal activities mostly.

State your reasons.
Re: Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles by blackboy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13
Because of too much sun and or makes the car finer. After police wahala of ban on tint . I kuku remove am and drive the car like that. One stress removed. Car comes with it's advantages but the wahala of vio and police make I reduce it. Make God provide money to be buying new cars after sun done do I'm working on the old cars
Re: Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles by muyico(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13
blackboy:
Because of too much sun and or makes the car finer. After police wahala of ban on tint . I kuku remove am and drive the car like that. One stress removed. Car comes with it's advantages but the wahala of vio and police make I reduce it. Make God provide money to be buying new cars after sun done do I'm working on the old cars
timid and shy or privacy
Re: Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles by Greystone: 9:31pm On Apr 14
Photophobia
Re: Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles by 2shure: 1:05pm On Apr 15
After I did medical permit for tint.my own na 20% tint for front,with 100 percent dark for rear windshield plus dust curtains for front. I dey drive without shirt
Re: Why Do People Use Tinted Vehicles by spencekat(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16
Mostly for Jigijigi things.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Repair An Lpg Automatic Valve In Lagos? / Causes Of Overheating / How Do I Avoid Extra Charges ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.