Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

#tinubulagosschoolseries is trending - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending (2020 Views)

#thenorthremembers Is Trending On Twitter, And Here Is Why: / #BUHARI MUST Go is..trending / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by CrossRhodes: 1:11pm On Apr 27
Racoon:
1 hour after, no mummified zombie have dared to enter or write the usual propaganda rubbish on the thread despite the vuvozela call out. To defend lies and propaganda no easy neither is it easy to be a zombie. Ndoo!
It's afternoon now.
They are still having WhatsApp meeting

1 Like

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by sunboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27
I can list atleast 3-5 govt schools in my neighborhood that were all rebuilt by Tinubu’s administration.

This is not a topic that can be won though, and all those pictures above are super old.

Here’s a few….
Brand new schools:
Abibatu Mogaji Senior Sec, Agege
Bola Ige Millennium Senior Sec., Ajeromi;
The Millennium Senior Secondary, Egbeda,
Babs Fafunwa Millennium Secondary, Ojodu.

Renovated schools:
Ran some kuti high school, Jibowu
Eko boys high school, Suru lere
Birch Freeman high, Surulere

He in fact built or renovated atleast one high school in each LG in Lagos. In Lagos infrastructure, he did well. Might not be doing great as a president but let’s not discredit him.
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Jokerman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27
sunboy:
I can list atleast 3-5 govt schools in my neighborhood that were all rebuilt by Tinubu’s administration.

This is not a topic that can be won though, and all those pictures above are super old.

Here’s a few….
Brand new schools:

Renovated schools:

He in fact built or renovated atleast one high school in each LG in Lagos. In Lagos infrastructure, he did well. Might not be doing great as a president but let’s not discredit him.

Where are the pics of the schools rehabilitated by BAT?
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Samakus(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27
sunboy:

Here’s a few….
Brand new schools:

Renovated schools:

Pictures pls.

Or when Tinubu was in power, they have not invented photography? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Fujiyama: 1:44pm On Apr 27
grin

Interesting thread.
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by sunboy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27
Samakus:

Pictures pls.

You need me to go and be taking pictures for you? I went to one of these schools lol, and it was renovated while we were in session then.

I just listed the name and their city, go out there and show us if it looks anything that the pictures posted here.
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by sunboy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27
Samakus:

Pictures pls.

You need me to go and be taking pictures for you? I went to one of these schools lol, and it was renovated while we were in session then.

I just listed the name and their city, go out there and show us if it looks anything that the pictures posted here.

Tinubu may be many things to different people, but he remains one of the best governors of the 1999 batch if not the best.

While I agree he’s too old for the presidency, not do I support an Obi or Atiku… but we can’t because of our disgust for him discredit his contribution to the development of Lagos. That’s sheer hypocrisy.

Peace ✌🏾
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Samakus(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27
sunboy:

Tinubu may be many things to different people, but he remains one of the best governors of the 1999 batch if not the best.

While I agree he’s too old for the presidency, not do I support an Obi or Atiku… but we can’t because of our disgust for him discredit his contribution to the development of Lagos. That’s sheer hypocrisy.

Peace ✌🏾

No records of his educational achievements online? I don't need you to go and take pictures. Get the records online

1 Like

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by sunboy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27
Samakus:

No records of his educational achievements online? I don't need you to go and take pictures. Get the records online

Hahaha you must have problems using Google. All of those schools are public information 😂😂😂
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Samakus(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27
sunboy:

Hahaha you must have problems using Google. All of those schools are public information 😂😂😂

Lol. Of course, you don't have facts to back up your earlier claims. Agbadorians and propaganda

We will keep bursting all dem propaganda
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by happney65: 2:16pm On Apr 27
sunboy:

Here’s a few….
Brand new schools:

Renovated schools:

See, Facts are Facts. And what you listed here are not correct.

Tinubu was only able to build 4 so called millimeum schools which you listed above that were already dilapidated before he left government. Four schools in a state of over 20Millon.

The plan was to build one in each of Lagos 20LG's but was only able to build just 4 and before he finished his 8 year term,it was already dilapidated.

He did little or nothing in Lagos. That is what we were telling people shouting Tinubu here and there. Tinubu was only for politicians. Share money here and there.

It was when Fashola came in that things truly started to change and Fashola became the poster boy for the then AC in Nigeria

And do you know,Fashola was almost denied ticket for second term because Tinubu even thought he didn't settle politicians the most, infact PDP were waiting for him until some elders told Tinubu to calm down except they want to lose Lagos

Facts are sacrosanct. He mostly empowered the political class and nothing else. He isn't in the league of best Govornors of Lagos. Infact he should be the worst.

Till tomorrow,Baba kekere,Lateef Jakande is still the best Govornor of Lagos. Tinubu cannot even lace his shoes. His achievement till tomorrow surpass that of Tinubu, After Jakande might be Fashola. You cannot even talk Jakande where Tinubu is at all

P.S. where are those MOD's? Why is this topic not on FP yet?

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/tinubus-millennium-schools-going-the-way-of-others/

2 Likes

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by sunboy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27
happney65:

Tinubu was only able to build 4 so called millimeum schools which you listed above that were already dilapidated before he left government. Four schools in a state of over 20Millon.

The plan was to build one in each of Lagos 20LG's but was only able to build just 4 and before he finished his 8 year term,it was already dilapidated.

He did little or nothing in Lagos. That is what we were telling people shouting Tinubu here and there. Tinubu was only for politicians. Share money here and there.

It was when Fashola came in that things truly started to change and Fashola became the poster boy for the then AC in Nigeria

And do you know,Fashola was almost denied ticket for second term because Tinubu even thought he didn't settle politicians the most, infact PDP were waiting for him until some elders told Tinubu to calm down except they want to lose Lagos

Facts are sacrosanct. He mostly empowered the political class and nothing else. He isn't in the league of best Govornors of Lagos. Infact he should be the worst.

Till tomorrow,Baba kekere,Lateef Jakande is still the best Govornor of Lagos. Tinubu cannot even lace his shoes. His achievement till tomorrow surpass that of Tinubu, After Jakande might be Fashola. You cannot even talk Jakande where Tinubu is at all

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/tinubus-millennium-schools-going-the-way-of-others/

All those schools I listed above, I know he built and renovated for sure. Only cos I’ve seen those ones and all of those are only in small part of the mainland. I went to one of those schools, you can’t tell me what I know and saw lol
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by sunboy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27
happney65:

Atleast you’re not disputing the few I listed above.. that’s a good start.

Here’s a NL link with videos of some inaunguration.
https://www.nairaland.com/7387481/throwback-video-tinubu-commissioning-newly

And I’m not even arguing Jakande and Tinubu here, Jakande remains the father of modern Lagos cos Tinubu followed through on his Lagos plan.

Among the 1999 set of governors, mention one that came close to Asiwaju in Lagos. Let’s not be mixing his achievement as a governor 24yrs ago to his performance as a president abeg.
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by PussyOdour(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27
shocked

You can never see this kind of thread making front page, if this was about Peter Obi, with a snap of a finger that tribalistic mod would've push it to front page.

2 Likes

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Elusive001: 5:37pm On Apr 27
MemphitzDgreat1:
Helinues
Yarimo
FreeStuffsNG
Paraman
Mannabbqgrillz
Moh247
DerenleDave

Where una dey oooooo??

They will still defend these
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Elusive001: 5:38pm On Apr 27
Prince2324:
Is this school or poultry?

Bird nest.

2 Likes

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Elusive001: 5:41pm On Apr 27
garykoeman:
OLD PICS

Of which year please? As at when?
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by richidinho(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27
Elusive001:

Bird nest.

grin grin angry
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by igwebuike01: 8:10pm On Apr 27
Enugurangers:
OP, alot of these pictures you are posting, if not all of them, are old. Your posts are deceitful.

This was the condition of the schools when Tinubu left office. That's the point

1 Like

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by richidinho(m): 10:12am On Apr 29
Ajegunle Junior and Senior High School, Lagos.

#TinubuLagosSchoolSeries

Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by richidinho(m): 11:01am On Apr 29
igwebuike01:

This was the condition of the schools when Tinubu left office. That's the point

School him for me😂😂
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by oyatz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29
Jokerman:
Unbelievable.
To be frank, some public schools in Lagos still don't have enough seats for their teeming students.

Well, we all know Tinubu was a thieving failure during his governorship reign, thank God for Fashola and Ambode that gave Lagos a makeover.

So what happened to all these Lagos funds, tetfunds etc??

Well I trust Governor sanwoOlu to renovate these schools.

Don't build again, just renovate.

Don't be deceived.

The Obidients are

1) showing abandoned dilapidated classrooms portions of the schools that are no longer in use

2) old portions of the schools that were temporarily in use while new classroom blocks were being constructed.

N:B : They hardly show pictures of the whole schools.
They are experts in propaganda.
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by oyatz(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29
richidinho:
8.This is ladipo primary school Mushin,Lagos

No vex for the quality, na my mama vex use her torchlight phone snap am send😂😂.

All these are old Jakande School structures that have been abandoned.
All these propaganda never made Obi president and it is best to change strategies
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by richidinho(m): 7:14am On Apr 30
oyatz:

All these are old Jakande School structures that have been abandoned.
All these propaganda never made Obi president and it is best to change strategies

Who built the new structures and where are the pictures?

Keep lieing to the universe
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by Prince2324: 7:40am On Apr 30
sunboy:

Then him out and answer his question by providing the prove
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by sunboy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30
Prince2324:
Then him out and answer his question by providing the prove

I answered by listing the Schools I know he built or renovated. Again, Google is your friend to find more.
Re: #tinubulagosschoolseries is trending by richidinho(m): 8:16am On May 01
sunboy:

I answered by listing the Schools I know he built or renovated. Again, Google is your friend to find more.

How many schools? 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption Undermines Democracy In Nigeria, Electoral Reform And Halliburton As / 1 Okoro, 3 Ngbatis Import Huge Cache Of Firearms Into Already Tottering Nigeria / <<Denied>> Governor Imoke Flown Abroad After Ghastly Crash <<Denied>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.