Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fubara Focus!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Focus!!!! (335 Views)

Fubara Cancels Wike 10,000 Job, Promises Fresh Recruitments / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara Focus!!!! by zanshi: 7:57pm On May 13
Hate Wike or love him, he is one hell of a dogged political figure who is brazen enough to say his mind despite his many gaffes all of 2023. There is a saying in warfare, kill or be killed, whilst Wike and Fubara are slugging it out in the political arena, my subtle advise for Fubara is to focus on people oriented projects that are visible and can bring social developmentalism to the people. Wike earned the name ''Mr Project" for himself despite commissioning various roads and laudable projects which was commissioned by various emmisaries and politicians across the Niger. It's been 1year out of the 4years on Fubara's mandate and i ask where are the visible projects Fubara would be remembered for? It would be unfair on Rivers state folks who would sit and watch and let 2 opposing politicians waste their and bicker over nonsense whilst acknowledging that there is work to be done on ground.
Fubara needs to get the ground running!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:58pm On May 13
zanshi:
Hate Wike or love him, he is one hell of a dogged political figure who is brazen enough to say his mind despite his many gaffes all of 2023. There is a saying in warfare, kill or be killed, whilst Wike and Fubara are slugging it out in the political arena, my subtle advise for Fubara is to focus on people oriented projects that are visible and can bring social developmentalism to the people. Wike earned the name ''Mr Project" for himself despite commissioning various roads and laudable projects which was commissioned by various emmisaries and politicians across the Niger. It's been 1year out of the 4years on Fubara's mandate and i ask where are the visible projects Fubara would be remembered for? It would be unfair on Rivers state folks who would sit and watch and let 2 opposing politicians waste their and bicker over nonsense whilst acknowledging that there is work to be done on ground.

Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by DMerciful(m): 8:09pm On May 13
Rivers let Wike rig Fubara in while standing docile.

Anything dem see, dem take
zanshi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by Wainey: 8:48pm On May 13
If building of flyovers in Obio-akpor a testament of good governance, then we dont need it.
1.No single employment
2.Dilapitated school buildings
3.No single teacher was employed
4.Insults and ridicule traditional rulers
5.Rule the state like a tyrant
6.Intimidate other political opponents
7.Build flyover around his house
8.Employ live band to sing his praises

We dont need mr project

1 Like

Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by Kukutente23: 9:43pm On May 13
DMerciful:
Rivers let Wike rig Fubara in while standing docile.

Anything dem see, dem take
What about Enugu and rigging in of Mbah

1 Like

Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by Ofodirinwa: 9:46pm On May 13
zanshi:

'dogged political figure' = Steals my state's money, attacks people in media.

I am ready for naira to hit N5000 to the dollar. Nigerians are still in love with stupidity and evil.
Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by DMerciful(m): 9:50pm On May 13
If there's crisis in Enugu, I'll say the same thing.
Kukutente23:

What about Enugu and rigging in of Mbah

1 Like

Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by zanshi: 11:35pm On May 13
Ofodirinwa:

'dogged political figure' = Steals my state's money, attacks people in media.

I am ready for naira to hit N5000 to the dollar. Nigerians are still in love with stupidity and evil.

Hate him or love him, Wike has paid his own dues. It takes a dogged man to survive political war as witnessed between Amechi and Wike 2015 to 2019 even with federal might. That is what i am on about not anything about him stealing public funds which i have no information about.
Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by Ofodirinwa: 11:54pm On May 13
zanshi:

Hate him or love him, Wike has paid his own dues. It takes a dogged man to survive political war as witnessed between Amechi and Wike 2015 to 2019 even with federal might. That is what i am on about not anything about him stealing public funds which i have no information about.

paid his dues = steal money

I'm sure you admire these losers, but I'm personally not impressed.

All of these terms in nigerian politics always means steal money, subvert the law, behave like a degenerate, and destabilize wherever you are

dogged political warrior = gossip, steal money, argue in public, destablize party and state
paid dues = steal money

But of course you have no information about it. You have information about him being dogged but you don't know how the doggedness was funded.

Anyways, I'm abroad and when naira hits N5000, wike will use his doggedness to fix your life

1 Like

Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by Whalis: 2:05am On May 14
Wainey:
If building of flyovers in Obio-akpor a testament of good governance, then we dont need it.
1.No single employment
2.Dilapitated school buildings
3.No single teacher was employed
4.Insults and ridicule traditional rulers
5.Rule the state like a tyrant
6.Intimidate other political opponents
7.Build flyover around his house
8.Employ live band to sing his praises

We dont need mr project
I just did an MRI, Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) testing, Biopsy and Electroencephalography (EEG) on your brain based on your ratiocination and the results I got are frightening. It shows you have ornithological cerebrum and cerebellum.
Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by 9japride(m): 3:29am On May 14
zanshi:

[color=#006600][/color]

Untill people realise that those politicians are after their ego and not the wellbeing of the people, the better for everyone.
Saying someone has paid he's dues, is it by taking advantage of state funds to be forming superman, that is paying of dues?
Some people will just be erecting infrastructure just to get some benefits from it, while the masses gets nothing.
And yet someone will have the guts to say he/she is from a oil producing state.
Some people shame dey shame me.
Re: Fubara Focus!!!! by PlanetZero: 3:38am On May 14
Wike focus on your work in Abuja and stop destabilising your state for selfish interest. He spent 8 years as governor. Fubara never spend 1 year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Fayose & FFK? / C / 19 Students Feared Injured In Ebonyi Fire Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.