Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ' (273 Views)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Merger: Access Bank’s Loan Book Hits N3 Trillion / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

' by Media145(m): 10:25pm On May 13
`

Re: ' by alphaNomega: 10:42pm On May 13
you are not a serious fellow

2 Likes

Re: ' by oyekanwahab(m): 10:44pm On May 13
alphaNomega:

What did he do
Re: ' by 2special(m): 11:12pm On May 13
Your customers no trust you but you want a stranger to trust you

1 Like

Re: ' by Ceasarceasar: 11:56pm On May 13
Funny pple dey nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:17am On May 14
alphaNomega:

Ohh... Thanks so much for your time and for taking time out to drop your comment.

May the Lord reward you accordingly for this comment.

Regards!
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:20am On May 14
oyekanwahab:

What did he do

Thank you sir. God bless.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:21am On May 14
2special:
Your customers no trust you but you want a stranger to trust you

Hmmm,..... Thanks so much for your comment.

May God reward you accordingly for this comment.

Regards!

Re: ' by Ynix(m): 7:45am On May 14
[quote author=Media145 post=129939048][/quote]

What about Family and friends, you should start from there. Often a guarantor is someone who knows you well and is ready to bear the consequences if things goes south
Re: ' by Media145(m): 1:40pm On May 14
Thank you all for your time, for taking the time to drop your comments.

Regards.
Re: ' by QuinQ: 3:55pm On May 14

Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:28pm On May 14
Hmmm...
Re: ' by WebsiteXXpert: 8:22pm On May 14
I developed a running stomach reading this. Like what is this?

1 Like

Re: ' by Media145(m): 8:30pm On May 14
This post is not meant for everybody. If it's not meant for you, just read it and pass by or don't even bother to read it if it's not meant for you.

And pls if you don't have any positive thing to say, just read and pass by. Don't drop any negative comments on this thread. Respect yourself and just pass by.

This post is meant for responsible Nigerians, for well meaning Nigerians and for kind hearted Nigerians who are willing to help me realise my objective of securing the bank loan.

And thanks to all those who have contacted me so far. May God bless you all.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you sir/ma.
Re: ' by jose556(m): 9:08pm On May 14
Media145:
This post is not meant for everybody. If it's not meant for you, just read it and pass by or don't even bother to read it if it's not meant for you.

And pls if you don't have any positive thing to say, just read and pass by. Don't drop any negative comments on this thread. Respect yourself and just pass by.

This post is meant for responsible Nigerians, for well meaning Nigerians and for kind hearted Nigerians who are willing to help me realise my objective of securing the bank loan.

And thanks to all those who have contacted me so far. May God bless you all.

Looking forward to more.

Thank you sir/ma.

undecided ... You yourself just Step outside yourself and just use common sense to read what you are saying or requesting for, does it make any sense to you?

Someone that doesn't know you from Adam should put down his or her property worth 10m for you to collect loan, and you will pay him/her facilitation fee from the loan you collected bla bla... Man! Just try read what you are saying.

People dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: ' by Media145(m): 9:35pm On May 14
jose556:

undecided ... You yourself just Step outside yourself and just use common sense to read what you are saying or requesting for, does it make any sense to you?

Someone that doesn't know you from Adam should put down his or her property worth 10m for you to collect loan, and you will pay him/her facilitation fee from the loan you collected bla bla... Man! Just try read what you are saying.

People dey sha.

If you can't do it, there are people who can do it. It's not meant for negative minded people like you pls. It's meant for responsible people and not for evil people like you. So respect yourself and stay away completely from this thread, because I didn't invite you to drop your comments on this thread. You can create your own thread and say anything you like on it. This is my own thread. So be warned. Stay away and don't drop any comment on this thread again. Be seriously warned.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: ' by TheBTCinvestor: 12:23am On May 15

U no get sense..I shud give u my landed property to stand as collateral for 10m to put in a stupid uncertain business...did u smoke Colorado this evening? grin

1 Like

Re: ' by TheBTCinvestor: 12:24am On May 15
Ceasarceasar:
Funny pple dey nairaland sha

Very my brother...very stupid peopl
Re: ' by TheBTCinvestor: 12:26am On May 15
jose556:

People dey sha.

No mind am na imbe cheesy cheesy very f00lish man
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:09am On May 15
TheBTCinvestor:

Very my brother...very stupid peopl

It's not meant for irresponsible men like you. It's not meant for wicked people like you. It's for kind hearted Nigerians and it was clearly stated in the post. This thread is not for irresponsible people like you who use use such dirty language. It's for men with great minds and for responsible people.

So stay away from this thread in your own interest and respect yourself.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:17am On May 15
TheBTCinvestor:

No mind am na imbe cheesy cheesy very f00lish man

Insulting someone you've never met before shows you're an irresponsible person and a cursed human being. And you will continue to battle that curse upon your life all the days of your life. By coming to my thread to insult me when I never invited you in the first place you've automatically brought a generational curse upon yourself and no person can remove it from you because you are a very wicked person for trying to spoil another person's business without any just cause.

In your own interest stay away from this thread. This is my own thread and you are not invited. Respect yourself and don't ever drop any comment on this thread again. This thread is for responsible people and for decent people, not for riffraffs like you. Be warned. Be seriously warned. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 7:34am On May 15
TheBTCinvestor:

U no get sense..I shud give u my landed property to stand as collateral for 10m to put in a stupid uncertain business...did u smoke Colorado this evening? grin

This comment shows you're a very senseless and wicked person and an irresponsible man. You're living but you're already dead without knowing it, for insulting someone you've never met and who never offended you in any way. You will never go unpunished for this act of wickedness. This curse you've brought upon yourself, no human being on this earth can remove it because you are a very wicked man.
Re: ' by TheBTCinvestor: 7:46am On May 15
Media145:

This comment shows you're a very senseless and wicked person and an irresponsible man. You're living but you're already dead without knowing it, for insulting someone you've never met and who never offended you in any way. You will never go unpunished for this act of wickedness. This curse you've brought upon yourself, no human being on this earth can remove it because you are a very wicked man.

Oga ur a foolish man....u dey approach bank without collateral..now u want strangers to Drop thier property documents to give u 10m? And u go still appreciate them from that 10m grin grin...how do u want to pay back the loan with interest? Mugu....no go find work do...enter ur closest construction site and mix cement and earn ur daily 5k..mumu man
Re: ' by Media145(m): 8:05am On May 15
Hmmm... There are many mentally deranged people in this forum, very negative minded people who just come to the forum to try and spoil other people's businesses. They are jobless people, evil people, very bitter and wicked people. They don't deserve to live among normal human beings. That's the fact. May God forgive you all for your negative comments.
Re: ' by TheBTCinvestor: 8:16am On May 15
Media145:
Hmmm... There are many mentally deranged people in this forum, very negative minded people who just come to the forum to try and spoil other people's businesses. They are jobless people, evil people, very bitter and wicked people. They don't deserve to live among normal human beings. That's the fact. May God forgive you all for your negative comments.

Me? Jobless? Hahahah...I'm worth over 200m..try again...come up with a better agreement...how can I drop my landed property so wen u can't repay the loan..the bank sells off my property while u walk away and stop picking my calls...nice try...dummy

1 Like

Re: ' by Media145(m): 10:55am On May 15
TheBTCinvestor:

Me? Jobless? Hahahah...I'm worth over 200m..try again...come up with a better agreement...how can I drop my landed property so wen u can't repay the loan..the bank sells off my property while u walk away and stop picking my calls...nice try...dummy

You are already a cursed human being. You are cursed and your money is cursed and that money you think you have will soon dry up completely and you're living under a generational curse already without knowing it, for this act of wickedness. Because you're a very wicked soul and you will never go unpunished for this your wickedness of trying to spoil the business of someone who has not done you anything wrong. You were warned to stay away from this thread but because you are an irresponsible person, you continued to show your foolishness and this shows you're an animal in human skin. Because it's only an animal that will be warned to stay away from something and the animal will still go there. So you're animal and not a human being. And this generational curse you've brought upon yourself by trying to spoil my business, no human being on this earth can erase it, because you're a very wicked and evil man who is not supposed to live among normal human beings.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 11:06am On May 15
Thanks so much to all the well meaning Nigerians who have shown their support for me, those who have contacted me so far.

May the good Lord continue to bless you and your family, even though you don't have the means to fulfill my demands, but the fact that you contacted me to offer valuable advice and show me love and support, I'm really happy and I appreciate you all.

God bless you sir/ma.

Re: ' by Media145(m): 6:14pm On May 15
For those who have shown me love and care, I say:

Thank you sir.

Thank you ma.

God bless you all.
Re: ' by Media145(m): 6:42pm On May 15
Thanks. #
Re: ' by Media145(m): 8:33pm On May 15
Only for kind hearted Nigerians who are willing to support a business to grow.

Helping people grow is very good.

(1) (Reply)

Ravens Vs Steelers Live Streaming / 10 To 30 Tons(boxed Body) Trucks Needed To Haul Light Loads / Naira Won’t Be Devalued – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.